Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Muppets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

kneemos wrote: »
    Afternoon to you.

Good afternoon to you too. I won't be likely to be around this evening, hence wishing all the fine people here a good evening.

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I found his behaviour very disturbing, I would say he was under the influence of some kind of drug. Not just drink

yep I think very likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Zippie84 wrote: »
    If you wanna assume that someone posting on AH must be posting their fully true beliefs, and not just having a bit of banter, yep, feel free :)

Your banter was duly noted and I shall file it under having the lols and bants.

It was an awful attempt anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

And brits.No Dublin accents to be heard

Correct

Your banter was duly noted and I shall file it under having the lols and bants.

It was an awful attempt anyway

ah, but the assumptions were pretty funny on this side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

That haircut though, you'll take me outside? ok fine just as long as you let me take you to a decent barbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

ah, but the assumptions were pretty funny on this side.

Oh ho you sure got one over on ol gowly.

Oh ho you sure got one over on ol gowly.

Ah, thanks for the lols.

When you live on a planet that has this kind of drunken muppetry gotta have a laugh sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

Ah, thanks for the lols.

When you live on a planet that has this kind of drunken muppetry gotta have a laugh sometimes.

Only on Earth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

And this is why as a person from Dublin. I try my best to keep the funk away from town/temple bar and if I do go avoid the food places at all costs.

No amount of money would I work in one on a late night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

She gets mixed in with the 2/3 other men fighting and the entire group falls to the ground, she's at the bottom and you can see she bangs her head off the floor. She tries to get up then sort of faints and looks to be unconscious.

That's called being drunk ........ she probably thought that if she's on her back and not getting s*****d then it must be sleep time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Lord PuppyMcSnuggle of Cuddleshire

You know what's great, sitting at home on a Saturday night with a family member who's screaming in pain, waiting 40 minutes for an ambulance because they're off baby-sitting these fúcking mongoloids who can't drink without wanting to fight somebody.

Try listening harder!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

The guy on the left had a clear inner city accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

You know what's great, sitting at home on a Saturday night with a family member who's screaming in pain, waiting 40 minutes for an ambulance because they're off baby-sitting these fúcking mongoloids who can't drink without wanting to fight somebody.

Doesn't sound that great,but sure each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

MadDog76 wrote: »
    That's called being drunk ........ she probably thought that if she's on her back and not getting s*****d then it must be sleep time.

I don't think many people want to lay on a disgusting pizza takeaway floor in dublin city centre with coke all over her legs no matter how drunk you are

LDN_Irish wrote: »
    Only on Earth...

Probably.... I don't know enough about the other planets though to know for sure though tbh...

I don't think many people want to lay on a disgusting pizza takeaway floor in dublin city centre with coke all over her legs no matter how drunk you are

You've obviously never had a one night stand with a drunk english girl!!! :D:D

Probably.... I don't know enough about the other planets though to know for sure though tbh...

I'm pretty sure man. They go wild telling us when they find water. If they found Jager Bombs we'd never hear the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

It's why we are the top rated show on Fognl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

Well I can't be sure......but this looks like the start of the zombie apocalypse.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yes, culchies go "houside" - Dublin folk go "owtside"

They were English.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

I found his behaviour very disturbing, I would say he was under the influence of some kind of drug. Not just drink
    You can't get a pringle down your throat when you're on stimulants, never mind tackle a takeaway pizza.

Looks like a ten-a-penny drunken wanker to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Are the streets full of people these days that just randomly leave their phones filming on the off chance somebody gets into a fight?

They were English.

And Dublin ..........

anncoates wrote: »
    Are the streets full of people these days that just randomly leave their phones filming on the off chance somebody gets into a fight?

Had to wonder about the guy sitting on the left - they were practically on top of him fighting, and here's he just sitting there moving around with his phone filming...

I'd be getting the feck out of there.

Had to wonder about the guy sitting on the left - they were practically on top of him fighting, and here's he just sitting there moving around with his phone filming...

I'd be getting the feck out of there.

I think he was just taking an "eating pizza" selfie to upload to FB. Waste of a meal if you don't, I'm told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Exactly rest easy

Thread closed.

I still wont be visiting :)

yep, and then there's the dessert selfie shortly afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Love to know what audio filter half the posters were listening the video through. Not a single culchie.

Several English and one 'Dubliner' as opposed to an inner city howaya.

Dublin lad verbally defending Asian worker from verbal attacks from an English lad, only comes to blows when English lad throws first punch. Even English lads mate in white shirt (comes to blows at end) looks like he knows his mate is in the wrong as in the melee inside he looks to be simply trying to separate the two as opposed to weighing in with punches on his mates side.

Takeaway so small that people knocked over and falling on top of each other. English guy in white shirts girlfriend knocked over and knocked out. Takes it out on Irish Guy outside which is actually the first time white shirt guy comes to blows with irish guy. They were actually laughing and chatting together at the very beginning of the vid!!

Looking at the vid I would have been 100% defending the Dublin lad only for the fact that he resorted to some head stamps. FFS Lad.

Advertisement