Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supergirl [CW] - US pace - [**Spoilers**]

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ah they've been teasing it for so long that it looks like he finally made a decision in this episode.

Kelly should've thought more before basically accusing Supergirl of being racist. She might've had a point if Kara hadn't just helped Kelly and the same people just a day or 2 earlier to keep their home.

And the episode makes Kara look bad overall because it looks like the writers (Kelly's actress was one and directed by Dig) suddenly decided an episode later there were actually people in or near that building when it collapsed. Are we now meant to accept that she would just abandon people in a building she saw collapse?

And has there been any hint before the last couple of episodes that Lena is a witch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Regarding Lena having powers I think when they did the flashback with her and Andrea when she found the medallion that gave her powers, they mentioned that Lena's mother believed in magic. It looks more like the typical Arrowverse thing where every person on a team ends up becoming a hero or gets powers Alex is perfect example.

Seems strange giving her these powers so close to the end unless they want her to be the big bad for the last number of episodes, Dark Willow style.

8 episodes left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

From a show I loved this has turned into a struggle to even finish an episode

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

God this season is a sh*tshow.

With a double episode finale next week, it looks like it's really going out with a whimper.

• Advertisement

J'onn must've been too drunk to be psychically monitoring things, since he didn't do a very good job. And surely Kara would be listening as well

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

OK it wasn't a horrible finale, but the whiff of cheese was very strong. 🙂

I can picture the writer of the line "No touching without consent" sitting back with a smug look on their face.

No. Bad writer. I actually winced.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yep it was waay too cheesy at times. Supposedly some scenes from the wedding were cut from the US broadcast.

Lena becoming Esme's Godmother, Jimmy giving Esme his camera and Nia catching the bouquet

The final battle was also a let down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Christ above that was a shocking series finale!

As someone who really enjoyed the earlier seasons, this final season is unrecognisable as the same show.

So disappointing

I thought the '' only in the movies'' reference to a particular character was a nice touch and thought I could hear elements of her theme tune but was merely a rift on it and nothing more.

So sad it finished like that

I guess it could've been worse.

Expected them to get Nxy back to the 5th dimension.

How did their mother and Jimmy get there suddenly for the fight?

With only a few seconds remaining she decides to stop powering up and they spend 5-10 seconds discussing it so should've been past the 4 minute mark. Then they stop and suddenly the sun goes back to normal?

And while I can maybe accept everyone turning grey, why did their clothes also change colour?

I thought Andrea didn't know Kara's identity yet they talked openly at the graveyard before she was never seen again.

Seems Alex and Kelly made loads of friends before the wedding for them to have a large attendance when between them they never seemed too close to many people.

All in all I'll say "Well that's that and 1 less thing to watch"

• Advertisement
Advertisement