Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus Zenfone 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Unless my googling is just letting me down, I'm surprised at the lack of proper reviews, given it's been out in the wild in a couple of markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

corwill wrote: »
    Unless my googling is just letting me down, I'm surprised at the lack of proper reviews, given it's been out in the wild in a couple of markets.

yes I noticed that too.seems to be only you tube reviews,hardly any on the usual tech sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

No code yet. might be around 1ish our time. if the codes are released from 12pm their time, i dunno

daytob wrote: »
    No code yet. might be around 1ish our time. if the codes are released from 12pm their time, i dunno

bit strange, I was on the website this morning,about 1.00am,and the phones were priced up.just went on again now and no prices:confused: btw,last night the 4gb-32gb in various colours were priced at 299 euro,tht would do fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Yep that's the one,looks legit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

bit strange, I was on the website this morning,about 1.00am,and the phones were priced up.just went on again now and no prices:confused: btw,last night the 4gb-32gb in various colours were priced at 299 euro,tht would do fine for me.

That's the exact price point I'm hoping for. Would prefer the 64 but the 32 would do...

Phibsboro wrote: »
    That's the exact price point I'm hoping for. Would prefer the 64 but the 32 would do...

Yeah 32gb would be fine for me too,i have a spare 32gb card so that would be more than enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

Maybe this will shed some light on the pricing...
    Asus launching Zenfone 2, Transformer Book T300 chi in France later today
    ANDROID PHONES March 30, 2015

Asus is going to launch Zenfone 2 in France later today. It is holding an special launch event in Paris, which is scheduled to begin on March 30th, 7:00 PM (CET)...
    http://www.whatsontech.com/2015/03/30/asus-launching-zenfone-2-transformer-book-t300-chi-in-france-later-today/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

349 for the 4gb ram

• Advertisement

So the 2.3GHz 4GB Ram is €349.

So the 2.3GHz 4GB Ram is €349.

No 299 for launch price as a special
    Plus free powerbank if you got a promotion code....amazing value

No 299 for launch price as a special

Nope,afraid not

Nope,afraid not

Yes,he said it at the very end

Go to 48.40 in the video

Yes,he said it at the very end

Oh,I got too bored and turned off.Now how to get it

Anyone get a promo code in their email?

literally just got the promo code in an email this minute,gonna check it out and see what happens

Speak of the devil, it just arrived :D

Such a pity we are going to have to find a way to get this delivered to France :(

Anyone get a promo code in their email?

Yeah just got it

• Advertisement

damn,my promo code wont work.i don't know wheather to just go ahead and order the phone without the free powerbank:confused:

Promo code worked for me - just make sure you add in the zen power and the phone and then apply it.

How are people getting this delivered?

Promo code worked for me - just make sure you add in the zen power and the phone and then apply it.

I am copying and pasting the code in at checkout, but it just keeps coming up "code not valid":mad:

Would any of these work?

https://shoplafrance.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/european-shopping-using-parcel-forwarders/

Franch Office is €25 for 1 month plus cost of postage for each parcel. €18 set up fee and €7 for a months subscription. Bit pricey??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Lads a bit of help here. is the money taken out of your account as soon as you pre-order the phone or is it taken before the phone ships?
    also anyone used any of the shipping companies before

itchy fingers here. f5ing the feck out of this thread for replies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Is the purchase page only open to those who pre registered interest?

And can I do this now? Or have to wait for general sale to open tomorrow?

I just pulled the trigger on the 4 gb -32gb black model. I ordered through that French mail order service website,even with the 25 euro charge,its still a great deal.

I just pulled the trigger on the 4 gb -32gb black model. I ordered through that French mail order service website,even with the 25 euro charge,its still a great deal.

Which one?

• Advertisement

Advertisement