Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus Zenfone 2

Options
  • 01-03-2015 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just wondering if the new offering from Asus is coming to Ireland, and if anyone is interested in buying it!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Have my eye on it. Details to be released at MWC this week I think?

More interested in the mini version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GIMP

Its a glorious phone, can't wait till its released in Europe, just looking at the new S6 and M9 and both are disappointing design wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 treesheep

From MWC it seems we might not get it here in Ireland or the UK!!!! If so could we use the French version. I doubt it but don't know for sure.!!

treesheep wrote: »
    From MWC it seems we might not get it here in Ireland or the UK!!!! If so could we use the French version. I doubt it but don't know for sure.!!

Read this last night, would be disappointed if it isn't released here :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 treesheep

Any more developments???

• Advertisement

Any more developments???

Expansys have it listed for preorder, no price listed.

http://www.expansys.ie/asus-zenfone-2-black-272977/

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mememo

Very interested in this phone too first seen it on a LTT video but the price has been all over the place I have seen the 2Gb models price at anything from $199 to €300 if its under €250 its a steal im hoping Expansys or Amazon de get some in stock

I am interested in the 4gb model if its a reasonable price, again it could be very expensive when launched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Suprised they haven't released a UK date,sucks for us. With increased prices from resellers it may be pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dsimmons

I'm heading to Singapore the end of this month so hoping to pick one up for the missus while I'm there..there's an ASUS store nearby which I hope will have it in stock..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Asus-releases-the-Zenfone-2-slaps-sub-300-price-tag-on-the-4-GB-RAM-model_id66978

Even scaling up those prices for export, they should be really competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

I see France is one of the countries that the phone is being launched this month.I wonder could we order this from the French amazon site if they are selling it?

I don't need this phone but I really really want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

thoughts on the 5 inch?

moleyv wrote: »
    thoughts on the 5 inch?

Camera not as good and an older and slower processor from what I've read. Wish they had a high spec 5 inch version too but it might do the job all the same. I ain't a heavy user so hopefully it will suffice. Price in dollars very appealing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭thierry14

Is this out in Europe yet?

Gone very quiet.

Want to get the 64gb/4gb ram model

here is a fairly indept review, its nearly a half hour but the guy covers almost everything there is to know about the phone. I,m really liking it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVYMtgmOUO4

Here is a link if anyone wants the zenfone2,release in France march 31st.all you have to do is create an Asus registration account.you also get a free power bank. I got an email and promotional code when I registered just now.it remains to be seen if I am allowed to order it from Ireland

http://www.asus.fr/ZenFone2/offre-lancement-ASUS-Shop/retour.html

Edit when you register you will receive the promotional code on the 30th march,then you can use it on the French Asus web store on the 31st march. No prices up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

o-h ****s off on sat, ill be doing it then ;)

daytob wrote: »
    o-h ****s off on sat, ill be doing it then ;)

The free power bank is a great fillip

registered. between google translate and the page my head was minced, till i noticed the francois up top right. :rolleyes: changed to english and was all set. cant wait now

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »
    registered. between google translate and the page my head was minced, till i noticed the francois up top right. :rolleyes: changed to english and was all set. cant wait now

I just hope they will ship to Ireland,if they do I,m definitely getting the 4 gb one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Any sign of official EUR pricing yet? Looking strongly at the 4gb, 64gb model...

Phibsboro wrote: »
    Any sign of official EUR pricing yet? Looking strongly at the 4gb, 64gb model...

Should know by tomorrow

I just hope they will ship to Ireland,if they do I,m definitely getting the 4 gb one

Surely they will only ship to a French address. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Surely they will only ship to a French address. Hope I'm wrong though.

I'm a bit conflicted, really I'd like the Zoom, but no hint of a release date for it yet.

Anyone ever use these guys for forwarding packages,could be an option

http://www.french-office.com/mail-pa...om-france.html

getting a 404 not found on that link

anyone receive their promotional code yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Cant wait for it missed out on the registering:mad: offer

Advertisement