Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 transfers

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Hutton -> Dawson of the WBA variety.

This game makes me sad sometimes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Prayer circle for Ameobi to play. Who's in? :pac:

tumblr_inline_nj64u9pby01rtwyb8.gif
    Ah no! Now that I've decided against him :p.
    Hutton -> Dawson of the WBA variety.

This game makes me sad sometimes :(
    Look at the bright side...

63rd min. 0-0 on the board. Pel... I mean BUIB gets a nice through ball from Mané, he's going for the 1 on 1 with Foster but... Dawson comes back from nowhere with a raging tackle and gets the ball. Stands up and quickly starts the counter attack. Double one-two with Darren Fletcher which takes Saints midfield by surprise and he's in Saints half, passes the ball to Gardner and follows the movement. He gets the ball back, sees Forster close to its penalty spot and decides to take a shot. Top corner marvel. 1-0 WB.

89th min. Saints pushing hard to get the equaliser. Foster makes a decisive save on Mané, Fletcher quickly gets forward with a similar one-two play with Dawson. Ideye joins them for a 3 vs 1 with Fonte. In the end, their triangle play sees Dawson gets a double.
    2 goals, 1 CS, MOM and 3 BPs.

And you to come here saying "should have captained him" :pac::pac::pac:...

Now, my doctor's calling me. Must take my pills :rolleyes: :pac: ===>>>

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

i didn't realise that Shola Ameobi was now with Palace, not that it matters at all, need sammy to play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I thought it was a shrewd move bringing in sakho for a one week punt only to see one of my rivals not only brought him in, but captained him:pac:

Advertisement