Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I've Bellerin, PVA, Hutton, Dawson and Terry. What a mess. But bar a Saints defender I don't see any obvious defence transfers bar doubling up on West Brom.
    Newcastle are sh!t and have bad fixtures
    West Ham have poor enough fixtures (Arsenal and Chelsea after Palace)
    Stoke don't keep clean sheets.

To get a Saints defender means I have to sell Terry.

I've 0.7 itb. Any ideas?

What about Tompkins or Jenkinson and Bertrand for Hutton and Terry? Bench the WH player for next two GWs?? It's a minus 4

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Thinking of Terry to McShane now...never thought I'd hear myself say that. Would only use him for their next 3 fixtures and it would free up funds for a 4th premium mid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

On phone so can't link it but going by article in Sunderland echo it looks like Pva will get his place back tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

On phone so can't link it but going by article in Sunderland echo it looks like Pva will get his place back tomorrow.

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/patrick-van-aanholt-in-line-for-sunderland-return-at-manchester-united-1-7129099

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Bruce or Mcshane lads?

Also what do people think of RVP & Hendersons chances of getting over their knocks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Bruce or Mcshane lads?

Also what do people think of RVP & Hendersons chances of getting over their knocks?

I think McShane is the better option. Bruce seems be the one that makes way if they want a change of formation, often at the 45/50 minute mark.

Looking forward to the FFS picks this evening for some reason!

1FT and 1.6m ITB

Foster
    PVA-Jones-Bellerin-Hutton
    Sanchez-Cazorla-Silva-Boyd
    Aguero-Defoe

Myhill-Terry-Hazard-Kane

Any suggestions? Might stretch to a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

that's great news about PVA
    not expecting much this weekend but going forward one less transfer to worry about.
    he seems to be a favourite of poyet anyway so was not overly worried ........
    poyet also said if utd play a diamond PVA will be very important to exploit the space down the sides and was not was not selected against WBA as he needed a physically bigger team against pulis

Looking forward to the FFS picks this evening for some reason!

1FT and 1.6m ITB

Foster
    PVA-Jones-Bellerin-Hutton
    Sanchez-Cazorla-Silva-Boyd
    Aguero-Defoe

Myhill-Terry-Hazard-Kane

Any suggestions? Might stretch to a -4
    I'd be tempted by Defoe to sahko anyway
    and then maybe bellerin or Hutton to Bertrand if the funds allow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

So with Van Persie out will Rooney start up top?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

So with Van Persie out will Rooney start up top?

You would think so but lvg might have a brain wave and start fellaini and Wilson or maybe really mix it up and punt on falcao playing behind blind who knows wtf he is thinking at times but its OK because its a philosophy.

km79 wrote: »
    I'd be tempted by Defoe to sahko anyway
    and then maybe bellerin or Hutton to Bertrand if the funds allow

I was tempted to get Dame N'Doye instead of Defoe last week. Bertrand will have to come in I'd say as I need the Southampton defensive cover

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

jimmii wrote: »
    You would think so but lvg might have a brain wave and start fellaini and Wilson or maybe really mix it up and punt on falcao playing behind blind who knows wtf he is thinking at times but its OK because its a philosophy.

Wilson is injured too.

It's a bit of A risk and it's not really a week for risks but with rvp out Ashley young could be an interesting option.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Is Wollscheid a definite starter upon Shawcross' return?

CSF wrote: »

Looks like it. It was him and Shawcross before injury.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Wilson is injured too.

Dead leg he'll be grand! Most Mananers might not play an injured player but LVG loves his outside of the box thinking!

CSF wrote: »

Seems so now. When Shawcross is back its likely to be Wilson who he replaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

The PvA news is great. Hopefully he really starts now. But long term it's still worrying since Poyet hints in his explanations that when they need to be a bit more defensive he'll be dropped.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    The PvA news is great. Hopefully he really starts now. But long term it's still worrying since Poyet hints in his explanations that when they need to be a bit more defensive he'll be dropped.

What news was this? FFS updated their team news today and took him out of their expected line up would love not to have to use a transfer on him this week!

Seems so now. When Shawcross is back its likely to be Wilson who he replaces.

Cool, what makes you think that? Was Wilson for for the Arsenal game that he didn't play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

2 trannys done

Defoe and Hazard out

Walters and Rooney in

James Wilson is fit and available for selection
    rvp out for unknown period
    Carrick back but not up to "match rhythm"
    that's all from press conference

2 trannys done

Defoe and Hazard out

Walters and Rooney in

Did you not lose a tonne of value on Hazard?

Seems very kneejerk nonetheless. What suggests that Rooney will play up front now and not Falcao?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

What news was this? FFS updated their team news today and took him out of their expected line up would love not to have to use a transfer on him this week!
    => http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/patrick-van-aanholt-in-line-for-sunderland-return-at-manchester-united-1-7129099

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Seems Hutton is a big doubt - that will affect a few teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

2 trannys done
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

That is one pointless abbreviation alright, hate to see it:o, no offence wild bunch:)

I did my transfers last night as Siggy was going up and I had the exact money. Marney, Wisdom and Ivan out, Bertrand, Wolly and Siggy in.
    If Hutton plays I'll have 11 with Hazard, Kane and Eriksen on the bench. Playing a very rare 5-3-2

Advertisement