Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran - Croke Park - July 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ash30393

Do you have to have a code aswell as the presale link does anybody know? I have the link

• Registered Users Posts: 8,552 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

How do you request to get the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

MusSpo13 wrote: »
    I was wondering this too..can't find any information on it..

I can't find either. Hopefully some of our fellow boardsies will help us out with a link :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

hynesie08 wrote: »
    It would have to defy several laws of time and space to sell out in under 30 seconds, it'll be 30-45 minutes, second gig announced to go on sale immediately.

If Ticketmaster didn't crash (it probably will), this would definitely sell out in under a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭silverbella

When I open the link it's just the usual ticketmaster website....I'm completely oblivious to how it works but is this definitely something that only fan club gets through the link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Fan22

I am a fan club member and only presale link I received was for Wembley. Have others received a presale that is for dublin?

Ash30393 wrote: »
    Do you have to have a code aswell as the presale link does anybody know? I have the link

Hi Ash
    Does your link mention presale for Croker? When did you get it?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ash30393

Fan22 wrote: »
    Hi Ash
    Does your link mention presale for Croker? When did you get it?
    Thanks

Ya it does, I got it this eve! It just brings me onto the ticketmaster section for buying the tickets tho so I duno will it work or not...

Ash30393 wrote: »
    Ya it does, I got it this eve! It just brings me onto the ticketmaster section for buying the tickets tho so I duno will it work or not...

Hopefully the one for Croker is winging it's way to me over cyberspace .... Wembley link no good to me!!!
    Thks :0)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭doireann08

where do you sign up for the presale tickets, couldn't find where to sign up on ticketmaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

You need to sign up to Ed's newsletter on his website to get the presale email.

did that but only got info for wembly presale not croker..

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭peustace

Hi, can someone pls send on the presale code? I signed up to the newsletter but havent got anything back yet

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ZeroBarry

Would appreciate a code to be sent onto myself aswell - I'm on the mailing list and can also confirm that the email only provides links to the Wembley Presale

if someone could pm me the code too that would be much appreciated, only link i got was for wembly:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Same problem here, could someone PM me a code please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

There is no code just a link to ticketmaster.

It took a few hours for the email to come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Also wouldn't mind a hookup if anyone could be so kind, would make the girlfriends year

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

Hi new to this craic. I have two teenage daughters and they want to go to see ED. I have to accompany them. They want standing tickets, will they see anything as they are not the tallest?
    If I buy standing tickets would they be allowed on the pitch for some of the concert? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

really need a link or code myself if anyone has one. My gf birthday on thursday want to give her ticket tomorrow night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Anyone kind enough to PM me a code, I'd greatly appreciate it.

GF doing my nut in and need to get her these so I can have peace and quiet :D I signed up on his website but only got a pre sale link for Wembley

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Would also greatly appreciate if anybody could pm me the link, i only received the Wembley link.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

I looked at ticket master last night and it had today at 9 listed for the presale, checked again this morning and it now has 8am Thursday listed too so I'd say there's a good chance of another date being added!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,552 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I'd appreciate a PM with a link also. My fan club email was for Wembley only :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Can some kind soul link me please only got Wembley in mine, Id appreciate it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭shteve

Same as above. For some reason the I only got a link to the Wembley date. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Can someone pm me the link too cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

Can somebody pm me the link too please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Rida

Can someone send me the link please

Advertisement