Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran - Croke Park - July 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Pandiani wrote: »

Thanks, I seen that but it faces the opposite way down the pitch to the stage! Close to the front at least so hopefully it's an alright view.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Friend of mine got presale tickets this morning for us! Yaaay! Now have tickets for Kodaline, John Legend and Ed - never had tickets for so many concerts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

sternn wrote: »
    I reckon this is it.....but I could be wrong. Link on the front page of his website has the target URL as http://smarturl.it/Croke.Park?IQid=website.presale which links to the below

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004E52BC7828E3?did=elaserp

Thanks a million for this managed to get two tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DMK1982

Thanks everyone who shared the presale info. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

I take it the pre-sale is over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 DMK1982

Looks like it is still going to me

Can't see an option to purchase tickets.

The only options I'm seeing are 'on sale date & times' & 'please note'

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Alanhooly wrote: »

I literally just got 2 tickets. Thanks to everyone who shared the link ye guys are the best! Boards Beers before hand? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Still tickets available for me

Did you see an additional option to the above two I just mentioned? Not quite sure why I'm not seeing it? Anyone care to help? 😀

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Did you see an additional option to the above two I just mentioned? Not quite sure why I'm not seeing it? Anyone care to help? 😀

You have clicked on the link the guys have provided above and not just gone into Ticketmaster yourself, yeah?

Yeah iv clicked through the link here.

I'm getting 'onsale dates & times' & 'please note'.

When I click on 'Croke park' I can see the gig as normal but when I click that it loops back to the original page. Maybe it's not accessible on my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

Got 309 in cusack lower seating anyone know what that will be like? Kinda anxious it will be a bit away from the stage. Also what way does the rows go a-z bottom up or a-z top down?

Yeah iv clicked through the link here.

I'm getting 'onsale dates & times' & 'please note'.

When I click on 'Croke park' I can see the gig as normal but when I click that it loops back to the original page. Maybe it's not accessible on my phone?

I've did it on the laptop so I can't help you there.

Maybe someone else here did it on their phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ssaye2

Got 309 in cusack lower seating anyone know what that will be like? Kinda anxious it will be a bit away from the stage. Also what way does the rows go a-z bottom up or a-z top down?

This is 310 row z

http://www.seatpic.com/view/10197

croke310.JPG

You will be a bit more right than this and looking right towards the stage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

A = nearer the pitch.

Just to save people trawling back through, here is the ticketmaster link. Standing are gone. Cusack upper seem to be on now.

Best of luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

a is the bottom row, lower tier goes from a up to zz at the back(A is row one, AA is row 27, ZZ row 52), actually I don't think there is no rows O or OO so there might be 50 rows in lower tier.

Rows go from bottom up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Iamchef.no

You're a star!! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Just seen on fb no need for any links - go to edsheeran.com and you can click straight through to buy tickets without signing up to fan club or anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭bob11

Click on <find tickets on full site> worked for me on mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 20 foxborough

Thanks for the links, I think. Had told the kids that I'd try tomorrow expecting it to be sold out. Have no excuse now so I had to buy.

My kids thank you anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Mrs Sleepy is very excited about this... not sure if she's more excited about going to the gig or getting to tell the kids that they're going. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

dodzy wrote: »
    A = nearer the pitch.

Just to save people trawling back through, here is the ticketmaster link. Standing are gone. Cusack upper seem to be on now.

Best of luck !
    Tickets now onto Davin Upper. I'd say time's almost up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i got 4 standing, summer gig, amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do you think he will add a second show?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

only the pre sale tickets are sold out..
    they officially go on sale tomorrow..

only a few hundred go on pre sale...

you can still get them in the morn!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you think he will add a second show?

All will depend on demand, I was actually quiet surprised on how slowly it's taken the pre-sale to sell out. Tomorrow morning will tell alot, I think alot of people are waiting until then.

I finally managed to get 2 when I switched to my laptop. They're in the upper tier of the Hogan stand (Section 734). Not sure what the seats will be like but if it saves hassle in the morning it will be worth it.

• Advertisement

I finally managed to get 2 when I switched to my laptop. They're in the upper tier of the Hogan stand (Section 734). Not sure what the seats will be like but if it saves hassle in the morning it will be worth it.

I got two in the Upper Cusack for this exact reason!

Advertisement