Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2015 **MOD warning in OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Panrich wrote: »
    looks like Darren Clarke has had a bit of a meltdown on 5th green

I see he followed with a birdie on 6, hopefully he's composed himself again after the blunder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭Panrich

Shot tracker has Gallacher with a birdie on 5 but the scoreboard says par.

I see he followed with a birdie on 6, hopefully he's composed himself again after the blunder.

Yet another 3 putt double on 7. It shows how important the short stick is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=Njc2MjMz

See do you cut the mustard to be an Augusta member

No. You're not Augusta National material. We think you would like Bushwood best. There's a pool there, though you might prefer the pond. Your tastes run more toward the common and your friends thank you for that. You love golf and don't like the stuffiness and pretensions that sometimes come with the game. You've probably played a round or two in jeans or sleeveless T-shirt.

Degag wrote: »
    No. You're not Augusta National material. We think you would like Bushwood best. There's a pool there, though you might prefer the pond. Your tastes run more toward the common and your friends thank you for that. You love golf and don't like the stuffiness and pretensions that sometimes come with the game. You've probably played a round or two in jeans or sleeveless T-shirt.

Riff Raff :)

Hello, friend, and welcome. You're in. You have a taste for the finer things in life and are a welcome addition to the club. You are comfortable around the movers and shakers of the world. You likely have considerable investments in the market but your discretion assures only your closet confidants really know how much. You appreciate a fine bourbon and would never think of mixing it with cola. Although generally conservative, you are open to change as long as it does not come at the point of a bayonet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Hello, friend, and welcome. You're in. You have a taste for the finer things in life and are a welcome addition to the club. You are comfortable around the movers and shakers of the world. You likely have considerable investments in the market but your discretion assures only your closet confidants really know how much. You appreciate a fine bourbon and would never think of mixing it with cola. Although generally conservative, you are open to change as long as it does not come at the point of a bayonet.

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Am I missing something or is shot tracker not available on mobile? It says my browser is too narrow.

"On the tee from Northern Ireland...."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Is this live anywhere? I thought it would be on sky sports 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

starts on sky at 8pm. a good rule of thumb is if there's any footage anywhere in the world, sky will have it. and if they don't, it can't be got.

• Advertisement

did rory just 3 putt from 11 feet?

edit: no, he 2 putted. i'm not used to this shot tracker

starts on sky at 8pm. a good rule of thumb is if there's any footage anywhere in the world, sky will have it. and if they don't, it can't be got.

DAMMIT. Was looking forward to watching it in the next few hours as I am away this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

There is Amen Corner coverage here on Sky which I think is free for all http://www1.skysports.com/masters/news/24512/9796228/masters-live-feed-of-amen-corner-available-from-345pm

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭loadwire

DAMMIT. Was looking forward to watching it in the next few hours as I am away this evening.

http://www1.skysports.com/masters/news/24512/9796228/masters-day-one-live-feed-of-amen-corner

How would everyone feel about Ian Poulter winning?

Obviously I adore him when he's wearing the Team Europe colours, but I find him hard to warm to when playing on tour.

looks like rory's in trouble on 2 according to the tracker. Hooked his drive into the trees and he's still in there after his 2nd.

Update...has recovered pretty well, 4 feet for par.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭joxer1988

YayaBanana wrote: »
    Am I missing something or is shot tracker not available on mobile? It says my browser is too narrow.

Just make the window bigger - worked for me.

HighLine wrote: »
    There is Amen Corner coverage here on Sky which I think is free for all http://www1.skysports.com/masters/news/24512/9796228/masters-live-feed-of-amen-corner-available-from-345pm

wtf! i didn't know that. unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Lads where are yous getting shot tracker. My pga app doesn't have it for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dwayned

bloody hell - judging from the tracker Rory nearly drove the green on 3rd

PS i have tracker open on laptop @ work, not app

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭valoren

ForeRight wrote: »
    Lads where are yous getting shot tracker. My pga app doesn't have it for some reason

http://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/track.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

dwayned wrote: »
    bloody hell - judging from the tracker Rory nearly drove the green on 3rd

PS i have tracker open on laptop @ work, not app

Yeah... and he couldn't get it on the green from 33 yards. Not good at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

HighLine wrote: »
    Yeah... and he couldn't get it on the green from 33 yards. Not good at all.

It's a hell of a green to hold

It's a hell of a green to hold

yep from the looks of it he didn't even try - chipped sideways to give himself a better angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Rory dropped a shot on the 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Dunno how accurate that shot tracker is. But Rory didn't really miss a 6 inch putt at 7 did he??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Dunno how accurate that shot tracker is. But Rory didn't really miss a 6 inch putt at 7 did he??

No he got a birdie and is back to level par

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads is Rory one of the feature groups on sky?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Will the Golf Channel show fill coverage of The Masters for the weekend? Don't have a Sky sub and trying to find the best quality on the old interweb.

Advertisement