Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2015 **MOD warning in OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Stheno wrote: »
    No he got a birdie and is back to level par

Cheers, I prefer the auld PGA Tour website shot tracker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

dahat wrote: »
    Will the Golf Channel show fill coverage of The Masters for the weekend? Don't have a Sky sub and trying to find the best quality on the old interweb.

From what I know it should be same as sky because that's where sky gets their camera coverage from, usually its golf channel and nbc or whatever its called that do the cameras for the golf,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭✭dahat

jayo26 wrote: »
    From what I know it should be same as sky because that's where sky gets their camera coverage from, usually its golf channel and nbc or whatever its called that do the cameras for the golf,

Brilliant stuff. Picture is full HD so happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Will the Golf Channel show fill coverage of The Masters for the weekend? Don't have a Sky sub and trying to find the best quality on the old interweb.

golf channel has no live coverage of the masters as far as i know. just footage from the practice range. ESPN and CBS have the US rights.

golf channel has no live coverage of the masters as far as i know. just footage from the practice range. ESPN and CBS have the US rights.

Back down to earth with a bang...the search goes on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,128 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Back down to earth with a bang...the search goes on.

Just in case you missed it
    HighLine wrote: »
    There is Amen Corner coverage here on Sky which I think is free for all http://www1.skysports.com/masters/news/24512/9796228/masters-live-feed-of-amen-corner-available-from-345pm

Maybe the mods might want to include that link in OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Lads is Rory one of the feature groups on sky?

He'll be finished up or almost finished his round when sky start showing coverage day woods senden group plus the final group out on the field Day,Garcia,fowler I'd imagine will be the main groups shown

• Registered Users Posts: 17,117 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Guys is it raining? The tracker showed McIlroy tee off on the 8th about 20mins ago and no update since...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Guys is it raining? The tracker showed McIlroy tee off on the 8th about 20mins ago and no update since...
    Par on the eight

Found one TSN, Canadian Sports channel.

• Advertisement

McIlroy hits a 346 yard drive leaving 108 to pin and then falls 25 yards short? Gotta be wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

McIlroy hits a 346 yard drive leaving 108 to pin and then falls 25 yards short? Gotta be wrong?

If that's on 9 it's very possible. That green is mental. Slopes back towards the players

If that's on 9 it's very possible. That green is mental. Slopes back towards the players

Fair enough, it was the ninth, he hit his third to ten inches so has that for par. Padraig opens with a bogey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭ronjo

Fair enough, it was the ninth, he hit his third to ten inches so has that for par. Padraig opens with a bogey.

It was 10 feet but he made par.

Lowrys score on 2nd is all over the place

ronjo wrote: »
    It was 10 feet but he made par.

Lowrys score on 2nd is all over the place

Not the first time I've made that mistake today.

Harrington follows his opening bogey with a birdie at the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭Degag

Tom Watson went around in -1. What a legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

seanhynes wrote: »
    He'll be finished up or almost finished his round when sky start showing coverage day woods senden group plus the final group out on the field Day,Garcia,fowler I'd imagine will be the main groups shown

No they actually have feature groups on the red button from five o clock one was bubba watsons group and the other turned out to be Johnsons group I just don't have the standard sky box so had to go threw channels to find it :):)

McIlroy's driving has been excellent but his approaches have been very poor so far.

No they actually have feature groups on the red button from five o clock one was bubba watsons group and the other turned out to be Johnsons group I just don't have the standard sky box so had to go threw channels to find it :):)

Oh ok ,so you can watch them groups finish up their rounds is it .. Mcilroy is on hole 11 now so maybe u can follow his to the finish

Rory back on +1

• Advertisement

Spieth birdies the second hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

Spieth birdies the second hole.
    He's the man on form alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

Tiger going right on the opening hole of a major... definitely a changed man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Cant get any shot tracker to work for me quite annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Que sky sports talking For the next hour and showing very little action.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Que sky sports talking For the next hour and showing very little action.

Which would you prefer... that or to come straight on air at 8pm and start showing live golf then when The Masters release it without any build up?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

HighLine wrote: »
    Which would you prefer... that or to come straight on air at 8pm and start showing live golf then when The Masters release it without any build up?

Are they not allowed show coverage until 8? They just showed justin rose and Tiger on the first!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

phil in water on 13

• Registered Users Posts: 11,354 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Are they not allowed show coverage until 8? They just showed justin rose and Tiger on the first!

If they were allowed show full coverage you can be sure they would

• Advertisement

They are allowed to show snippets but full live coverage only goes out to the US broadcasters at 8pm our time. It's the same for all PGA Tour golf. It's annoying but not Sky's fault.

Advertisement