Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Team Talk/Gossip/Rumour Thread IV

Options
1313314315316317319»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

awec wrote: »
    It is taken into consideration.

If a player just randomly ran up to an opponent and punched them for no reason they'd get a much longer ban.

Taken into consideration in terms of the severity of punishment but not in the verdict. I still think this hinges more on whether they're convinced it's an open hand or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,579 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

I think we can survive without SOB on Sunday, but without him against Aus, we'll be goosed , given the strength of there back row

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Anyone know what time in the game SoB punched Pape?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

within a minute, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Right, I read somewhere 21 seconds but couldn't quite believe it. He must have been totally fired up. I'd say Schmidt is none too impressed with him at the moment, we have enough headaches as it is without giving us more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Right, I read somewhere 21 seconds but couldn't quite believe it. He must have been totally fired up. I'd say Schmidt is none too impressed with him at the moment, we have enough headaches as it is without giving us more

I thought he looked hyped during the anthem.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Goldstein wrote: »
    I hope they have more backup than the clip we've all seen - seems a stretch.

At least the independent adjudicator is from Australia. Nice and independent there :pac:

Ah yeah, the clips we have are from people lifting it off a TV feed.

The video and imagery available for review would be much better definition, plus they'll have access to any photography of the incident.

If there's any chance Pape was intentionally hurting sob to get a reaction they'll find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

.ak wrote: »
    Ah yeah, the clips we have are from people lifting it off a TV feed.

The video and imagery available for review would be much better definition, plus they'll have access to any photography of the incident.

If there's any chance Pape was intentionally hurting sob to get a reaction they'll find it.

Been reading around some places that Pape was doing a 'camel bite' on O'Brien. And in other places, that he stuck his thumb up O'Brien's arse. Is there any evidence for these?

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Been reading around some places that Pape was doing a 'camel bite' on O'Brien. And in other places, that he stuck his thumb up O'Brien's arse. Is there any evidence for these?

There's a pic that you can see he's grabbing at sob where his lower lat is. If anyone has ever been pinched or grabbed there you'll know all about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Figsy32

Nathan Murphy of Newstalk has just tweeted Mike McCarthy is on his flight to Cardiff. No prizes for guessing Paulie's replacement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Yeah confirmed Paulie has played his last game for Ireland and McCarthy has been called up.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,004 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

POC

LEGEND !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement