Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

DvB wrote: »
    Oops. Sorry dude.

Ah I’m not too down about it. It’s only twice a year and the first one is out of the way nice and early.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,130 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Loughc wrote: »
    Ah I’m not too down about it. It’s only twice a year and the first one is out of the way nice and early.

Fingers crossed it'll fly in for you. I'll have plenty of working weekends and late nights this year myself, its a given in.my game.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Tomorrow we are into double digits in January and into the 340's in the Christmas countdown. We are rolling.

Annnnnnnnnd now it's the weekend :P

Annnnnnnnnd now it's the weekend :P

Break out the chocolate. Or beer!

Or both!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement

DvB wrote: »
    Break out the chocolate. Or beer!

Or both!!

Just the chocolate the beer can wait for a few weeks.

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

You're right.

Neat vodka it is so. :D :pac:

Signed up for The Christmas List on the Christmas FM website. Had nearly forgotten about it. :)

Posy wrote: »
    Signed up for The Christmas List on the Christmas FM website. Had nearly forgotten about it. :)

Me too. I’m excited to see what content is on their monthly email. It will be a welcomed email once a month.

• Advertisement

Me too. I’m excited to see what content is on their monthly email. It will be a welcomed email once a month.

TBH i don't remember last years being that exciting.... not to be bah humbug but until theres a big announcement due its nothing to get too excited about. Though admittedly that could change this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Just tried to do it there and website is blocked on work computer!! I think IT updated some of allowable type of sites over the holidays. Internet radio is now not allowed.

Will try on my phone later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Just signed up now. Thanks for the tip Posy.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

Wk 1 of homeschooling done! My god what a week! Ended with a glass of water over my macbook pro so that's the end of that! I'm not a drinker but I would welcome multiple g&ts.. is it too early?

Absolutely not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

Sure it looks just like sparkling water so I can get away with it :)

Mutleyboo wrote: »
    Wk 1 of homeschooling done! My god what a week! Ended with a glass of water over my macbook pro so that's the end of that! I'm not a drinker but I would welcome multiple g&ts.. is it too early?

Never :D

Mutleyboo wrote: »

The real question is, why haven't you started yet?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shur it’s the weekend now :D

Glad that work week is over. Have changed into comfy clobber and enjoying a nice cold guinness now after coming back from a good walk. Bit of dinner and relax for the night... hope you all have a nice weekend!

• Advertisement

It’s the weekend and this is the earliest I’ve logged off in about 2 weeks so double celebrations :D

And next weekend is a bank holiday weekend!* :D

*for me, as I'm taking Rudolph Day off work.

And next weekend is a bank holiday weekend!* :D

*for me, as I'm taking Rudolph Day off work.

You had me excited there for a millisecond.......

Sorry :D

If it helps, the bank holiday has been cancelled- I'm a close contact, so every day is a bank holiday now for the next while. :pac:

If it helps, the bank holiday has been cancelled- I'm a close contact, so every day is a bank holiday now for the next while. :pac:

Yay...?? Keep safe and if you need anything give us a shout!

Hopefully you don't actually get it.

Is that a WFH arrangement or off work for 2 weeks arrangement!?

Oh and fingers crossed nothing develops from the close contact.

Hopefully not!

Nah, I don't WFH so boo. :D

Hopefully not!

Firstly, fingers cross you don't get it/ have it.

Secondly, nice one, lots of time for Christmas stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fingers crossed you don’t get it :)

• Advertisement

Hopefully not!

Fingers crossed for you Posy - hopefully you’ll not get it.

Advertisement