Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Links234 wrote: »
    Jaysis, fair bit of lairly love shown there. feel welcome yet Heyday? :D

I do thanks nocs.

Sweet dreams all
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Think it's best we adjourned for the morning, tri.... Capers shall resume later this morning when everybody is refreshed.

tomorro is a new day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

People are dropping off, can we make it to 10,500? Come on guys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am still here but I am getting a bit tired and I have a bit to do tomorrow..should really hit the hay soon.

However I want to see if Wolfie will pop any time soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All we can do is try! :D

• Advertisement

*not yawning*

Hang in there Mozz ;)

Anyone play any games here? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't have time for games. Boo-urns

i plays badugi ,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hang in there Mozz ;)

I have been know to game occasionally*

*Occasionally means most of my free time

• Advertisement

Hang in there Mozz ;)

I did. But college got in the way :( Hoepfully get back into it come Summer! I miss gaming!

I've been playing Payday 2 a lot, they added a new character, Jacket from the Hotline Miami games. He's downright creepy as hell! He's mute and speaks only with a tape recorder...

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I did. But college got in the way :( Hoepfully get back into it come Summer! I miss gaming!

i bet i can guess what you study

Oh god Hotline Miami. How I loved you so. You kicked me in the balls more times than I can count, but your music, visuals and awesome gameplay, with the message that we shouldn't really like the violent media we consume, made me almost have you as my favourite game of all time (Dark Souls owns that, because it is a flawed masterpiece)

i bet i can guess what you study

Jam Making :pac:

Does messing with my head count as playing games? If so I need to change my answer!. :pac:

Jam Making :pac:

ah i was going to guesss building ant-kingdoms,close enuf

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Oh god Hotline Miami. How I loved you so. You kicked me in the balls more times than I can count, but your music, visuals and awesome gameplay, with the message that we shouldn't really like the violent media we consume, made me almost have you as my favourite game of all time (Dark Souls owns that, because it is a flawed masterpiece)

Hotline Miami 2 is just out today! :D

I preordered it but haven't played it yet.. been in a chatty mood, so went out to have tea with friends and then talking online. :o

ah i was going to guesss building ant-kingdoms,close enuf

Nah, not in that course at all. I want to train as a professional Bee Keeper though :pac:

Nah, not in that course at all. I want to train as a professional Bee Keeper though :pac:

Ah I can see you now, with a whip and a chair getting them to jump through hoops......

• Advertisement

Hotline Miami 2 is just out today! :D

I preordered it but haven't played it yet.. been in a chatty mood, so went out to have tea with friends and then talking online. :o
    I'm getting it on Thursday after my interview in Maynooth for my teaching course as a treat :D So excited to play it. I've heard it hasn't changed much but added different characters which should be interesting!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I'm getting it on Thursday after my interview in Maynooth for my teaching course as a treat :D So excited to play it. I've heard it hasn't changed much but added different characters which should be interesting!

I never finished the first one :o

Good luck with the interview! :D

I never finished the first one :o

Good luck with the interview! :D
    Ha really? I always have to finish a game. I can't not do it. I don't have to complete it 100%, I just have to get to the credits! This and Dark Souls (1&2) were the closest to me ever just saying "NOPE!" and leaving the game unfinished!

I think Wolfie is going to swoop in for a stealthy lair changeover when we get quiet. Clever!.

I think Wolfie is going to swoop in for a stealthy lair changeover when we get quiet. Clever!.
    Then we shall never be quiet! Mwahahahahaha!

something something the revolution

something something the revolution
    Yadda yadda smash the patriarchy!

Spin me round round like a revolution baby right round...

oh noes the tea is all gone and the bed is now warmer than the room, but tonight is better tha tomorrow morning

• Advertisement

Trying not to count how long I've left to stay up here....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement