Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Not far off 10,250 now ;)

Who says we can make it to 10,500 before it gets closed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The Cairk boi working with a Kerry woman :eek:

how'd you know he;s from cork

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    No worries, the dragons can burn the place down :D
    Dragons? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    Not far off 10,250 now ;)

Who says we can make it to 10,500 before it gets closed?
    I doubt wolfie is going to be that much off the game to be honest! I think wolfie is just finding a shovel to bury the thread, she's getting old now!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

how'd you know he;s from cork

Says so on his under his user-name, check the location the next time he posts :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I wonder what a cornflake sandwich would be like though?

Small.

I'll get me coat..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Not far off 10,250 now ;) Who says we can make it to 10,500 before it gets closed?
    10,500? What happens? Peeps die? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm really confused by everything.

Lair gone cracked.

Says so on his under his user-name, check the location the next time he posts :p

are you with the FBI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Fathom wrote: »

Boards dies.

The gremlins take over

• Advertisement

are you with the FBI?
    I cannot confirm nor deny such a malicious rumour

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I think boards is starting to crack under the pressure..

Nah, there used to be much, much larger threads before.

I think boards is starting to crack under the pressure..

The servers cannae take anymore pressure, time to abandon ship.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fathom wrote: »

The zombies take over

this one is the longest in boards history: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=318578

EDIT: Nope! Our very first Lair was the longest, 150,000 posts! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61622768#post61622768

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Every man for himself!!!!!!!!!:pac:

The zombies take over
    Loads mag.

they say wolfi's on holidays

• Advertisement

The servers cannae take anymore pressure, time to abandon ship.
    Pops life jacket.

If he's online where be he? :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

heyday30 wrote: »
    Boards dies.

The gremlins take over

My time has come!! Muhahaha

If he's online where be he? :o

betiing on the horses

I am starting to think we're some secret boards experiment to see how much the servers can take now.

I am starting to think we're some secret boards experiment to see how much the servers can take now.

there is no we

Nah, the first lair was what, 15 times the size of this one? the servers are grand I'm sure ;) there's not some point we'll get to that'll just be like flicking a switch and crap out the servers

Nah, the first lair was what, 15 times the size of this one? the servers are grand I'm sure ;) there's not some point we'll get to that'll just be like flicking a switch and crap out the servers

Well I am more saying that they're going to see how long we can go too, maybe past the 150,000 :pac:

:eek:

• Advertisement

Well I am more saying that they're going to see how long we can go too, maybe past the 150,000 :pac:

I don't think we can manage to get that many posts before wolf gets back. we'll have to tie him up first. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement