Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Dyed it blue and green back in my rebellion years.

Then I shaved it all off and let it grow out only for me to shave it all off again. I am keeping it short from now on. Hate long hair.

eh, are u sue it wasnt white n gold?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Everyone has cool hair :)

Later guys.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm currently leaving my hair and letting it grow out at the moment, and hoping to get it braided at some point, similar to how Mike Bordin (Faith No More's drummer) has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

eh, are u sue it wasnt white n gold?

Pretty sure it wasn't Johnny :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I go between extremes. I either let it grow long so that it curls at the back a bit and a fringe forms down to my eyebrows or I shave it down to like a 2 and keep it that way. Currently at the 2 and keep it that way phase

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

KKkitty wrote: »
    Have any of ye ever done anything drastic with your hair?

Not intentionally.
    Some disasters with home hair colouring though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm convinced the length of my hair and thickness is giving me headaches. Would love to cut it short enough but just worried it wouldn't suit me. Ye all were not afraid to experiment with your hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

God took my hair away.

Pretty sure it wasn't Johnny :pac:

but there is a chance?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

God took my hair away.
    You're good.

• Advertisement

God took my hair away.

I have some that I'd like to give away. I'll give it to you for free so you won't have toupee.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

God took my hair away.
    Jason Statham Hugo. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I like to keep mine tight and short

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm convinced the length of my hair and thickness is giving me headaches. Would love to cut it short enough but just worried it wouldn't suit me. Ye all were not afraid to experiment with your hair.

When I had very long hair it was also quite thick and it was the way I was tying it up and sleeping on it that caused me problems as opposed to the weight of it..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I like to keep mine tight and short

*head explodes with options of things to say*

I got my almost waist length hair cut into a bob last year. I loved it.

Every so often I get it cut short.

but there is a chance?

White and gold hair? So blonde?

Nah man, my hair is proper black. Even when I wanted to dye it all them years back it took an awful lot of bleach to get it even to that awful rusty ginger colour :( The hairdressers said she hasn't seen anyone with such dark hair and reckons there's either a bit of a Spanish or Asian in my heritage :pac:

Workout time

God took my hair away.

Aw. Nothing wrong with that H.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lots of bald love here! Thanks! :)

• Advertisement

White and gold hair? So blonde?

Nah man, my hair is proper black. Even when I wanted to dye it all them years back it took an awful lot of bleach to get it even to that awful rusty ginger colour :( The hairdressers said she hasn't seen anyone with such dark hair and reckons there's either a bit of a Spanish or Asian in my heritage :pac:

i knew it :pac:

I don't like hair in my face so I tie it up a lot.

Read this article. Everything she points out is spot on.

https://www.cataloguemagazine.com.au/news/every-woman-should-shave-her-head-at-least-once-heres-why

Lots of bald love here! Thanks! :)

My fella is bald and I love it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*head explodes with options of things to say*

Such as ?

*innocence*

i knew it :pac:

o.O

Because I told you there now? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Think i am going to clock out for the night, more than likely this place will be a pile of rubble later on.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Think i am going to clock out for the night, more than likely this place will be a pile of rubble later on.

I am thinking the same tbh. I am curious though, really want to see what the situation is with the Lair though...ugghh..

WOLFIE WHERE ARE YOU???

Real life is getting in the way too much :pac:

o.O

Because I told you there now? :pac:

eh your avatar gave it away :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

chatting to herself over facebook. Might be able to make some definite plans about going to the states now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement