Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR)

Options
1342343344345346348»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, anyone still here? :D

still absolutely adoring Steam Powered Giraffe, love the video for this, so minimal but amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks, anyone still here? :D

still absolutely adoring Steam Powered Giraffe, love the video for this, so minimal but amazing

I'm still here, watching an ASMR video of a FTL let's play. He has a great voice!

Ah I love FTL :D So many hours sunk into it :D Just played some Payday 2 for a bit there, killed a LOT of cops.

And yeah, he's really got an amazing voice, incredible range! Love this cover, plus you get to see the giraffe sing in the video too :D

Ah I love FTL :D So many hours sunk into it :D Just played some Payday 2 for a bit there, killed a LOT of cops.

And yeah, he's really got an amazing voice, incredible range! Love this cover, plus you get to see the giraffe sing in the video too :D

Oh, I actually meant the guy doing the Let's lay commentary :o. But yes, the singer also has an amzing voice!

Have you ever heard of ASMR Links?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Coffee, why u no work??

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Oh, I actually meant the guy doing the Let's lay commentary :o. But yes, the singer also has an amzing voice!

Have you ever heard of ASMR Links?

Oh derp! :pac: Thought you were commenting on the video. Not really heard of ASMR though.

Really should've linked you this song, if you like FTL then the lyrics will be very familiar:

He's holding on as he's ripped from the room
    engulfed in flames, but they'll be out soon

Oh it's such a shame, of all the things to go wrong while out in space

Fire, fire burns much brighter when oxygen is the supplier
    Fire, fire is killing his desire to not be cold as he expire

Oh, burning in space
    Oh, burning in space

Coffee, why u no work??

hook it directly into your veins! :D

Oh derp! :pac: Thought you were commenting on the video. Not really heard of ASMR though.

Really should've linked you this song, if you like FTL then the lyrics will be very familiar:

Haha no, I wasn't at the time but I was a second ago! Yeah, love FTL so I must give that song a listen

This is an example of ASMR, with lots of triggers. Ignore her creepy smile, she has an amazingly triggering voice and there are triggers there to see if they work for you!

Yeah, I'm not quite sure I get it, I just got bored watching it :o sorry :(

Yeah, I'm not quite sure I get it, I just got bored watching it :o sorry :(
    Ha it's fine. It's supposed to make you feel all tingly along your scalp but if it's not then you mightn't be able to induce ASMR, which is totally cool too! But yeah, those videos help me sleep and there are a lot of videos that combine that with gaming, which makes me very happy!

• Advertisement

yeah, I tend to watch something, TV show or movie or something in bed, that helps me chillax. Which reminds me, I've been up late chatting on here the last days, I should go watch a few epiosdes of Code Geass and nod off ;)

yeah, I tend to watch something, TV show or movie or something in bed, that helps me chillax. Which reminds me, I've been up late chatting on here the last days, I should go watch a few epiosdes of Code Geass and nod off ;)
    You should try whispered let's plays then, so relaxing! And yes, that is probably a good idea for both of us to sleep haha.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Caffeine drip - activate!. Hope you know how to fix this if it goes wrong links!

Caffeine drip - activate!. Hope you know how to fix this if it goes wrong links!
    It'll be fine! Do you ever sleep?

Haha yeah I do sleep. Hoping to be asleep aroun. 14.00 today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie swims into Lair paddling feet, looking about, and wondering what's going on**

Haha yeah I do sleep. Hoping to be asleep aroun. 14.00 today.
    Ahh do you work nights?
    Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie swims into Lair paddling feet, looking about, and wondering what's going on**
    It's all very quiet, there was a bit of a push towards 10,500 posts, as well as people wanting to see who gets the next Lair but they fell away!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's all very quiet, there was a bit of a push towards 10,500 posts, as well as people wanting to see who gets the next Lair but they fell away!
    Hey cool. I saw some hamsters staggering by and thought I should stick my nose in.

Hey cool. I saw some hamsters staggering by and thought I should stick my nose in.
    Yeah, they heard the relaxing ASMR and went slower :P

I take no responsibility!

If the caffeine drip doesn't work, have you tried eyeballing espresso shots? :pac:

Edit: HIYA SWANNIE! :D

• Advertisement

Well, it looks like it's you and me keeping the Noct forum awake cool. But I have to cover my ears with wings to close out all the snoring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Edit: HIYA SWANNIE! :D
    Links is awake too. Hi! :D

Well, it looks like it's you and me keeping the Noct forum awake cool. But I have to cover my ears with wings to close out all the snoring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Links is awake too. Hi! :D
    My ASMR is probably making them fall asleep rther than staying awake!

My ASMR is probably making them fall asleep rther than staying awake!
    Where's Grem? She is almost always awake and keeping us company.

Right here, hi Swannie! :D

Right here, hi Swannie! :D
    I just knew you would be around Grem, the Lair reliable you are indeed! Hi! :D

Ooooooooooo... I like your Blue sea monster! Blue is my 2nd favourite colour.

sipping my tea, gonna fire up something to watch now, gotten too late :o

I just knew you would be around Grem, the Lair reliable you are indeed! Hi! :D

Aww shucks, still feel like a noob a lot so that's nice.. :o *scuffs toes and stares at ground*

sipping my tea, gonna fire up something to watch now, gotten too late :o
    We're watching Market Warriors in 2 minutes.
    Aww shucks, still feel like a noob a lot so that's nice.. :o *scuffs toes and stares at ground*
    Grem is no Lair noob! She is a Lair veteran. :cool:

Off to watch telly. Check ye all out later. Bye. :D

Oops, MrK I forgot to answer your question, yes I work nights and I've hospital today also so that's why I'm doing an insane wake-a-thon

• Advertisement

Oops, MrK I forgot to answer your question, yes I work nights and I've hospital today also so that's why I'm doing an insane wake-a-thon
    That sucks Grem. What do you do? Also, will be crossing my fingers for you again later!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement