Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To Work Tomorrow?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

pfffft holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Hooked

On the couch, kettle is on...glad I worked that sat morning in December (7-11am) to get today off.

Downside? Dentist has a cancelation today at 3pm so can fit me in. /shudder

Mmmmm. Tay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Up early enough to walk to work, great start to the day and everyone is very chilled out too, so far so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

My husband went back today. He doesn't really enjoy his job and his boss is a complete bitch. He was in great humour over Christmas and new year, dreading him being in bad humour all the time now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Going to do nothing today. ****ing hate work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I've been back at work since 27th December. I envy all of you who were off til now.

I think my colleagues hate me.

I'm way too chirpy :D

I'm actually more tired today...

I so miss my holidays ��

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Much less enthusiastic today. Slept badly. Hit snooze a lot. Running late already.

And so it begins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I think my colleagues hate me.

I'm way too chirpy :D

Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TheTorment wrote: »
    I'm actually more tired today...

I so miss my holidays

Same here! The alarm this morning was wayyyy worse than yesterdays :(

Roll on weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Totally agree - much harder to get out of bed this morning, I was exhausted! I was awake half the night the night before so it felt like I hadn't actually gone to sleep anyway so maybe that's why it was easier - I was wired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

Yesterday was the longest day ever...I thought we slipped into 2016 at one point. Getting our of bed was a nightmare this morning, so much drool too.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Back to work tomorrow and raring to go. Have enjoyed the break, and feel emotionally and physically refreshed. I've spent the last few days thinking about the goals and milestones I hope to reach in 2015. We have a team meeting in the morning, and I've a number of suggestions that I'm going to put forward about how we can be more responsive and productive in the next year. The IT guys are going to have a busy January if some of them get the green light!

Yawn!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

100% agreed.
    Normality, reality, and sobriety. Ahhhh how I've missed all three.

You're sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jinonatron

Back to work tomorrow. Up at 4:30 to fly to Germany then go to work! The thoughts of it!

Is this the slowest working week of all time????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Yes. Yes it definitely is!!

Blingy wrote: »
    Yes. Yes it definitely is!!

This cheered me up..for 14 seconds...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Week? Feels more like a month. On the upside that whore called the weekend can be seen in the horizon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

I'll be just starting my Christmas holidays on Friday!! 2 Weeks of Sun, Sea sand and pure bliss!!!

Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

bjork wrote: »
    I'll be just starting my Christmas holidays on Friday!! 2 Weeks of Sun, Sea sand and pure bliss!!!

Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

I think the phrase is "So long suckers!"

Have a ball!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭rosedream

Jesus, the way people talk about their jobs on here...I mean it's no wonder some people would rather stick with the dole than find work! I sure as hell would if having a job is that miserable to people!

First week back almost done... come here weekend I could almost hug you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

rosedream wrote: »
    Jesus, the way people talk about their jobs on here...I mean it's no wonder some people would rather stick with the dole than find work! I sure as hell would if having a job is that miserable to people!

For a lot of people, work is simply a means to an end, a pay cheque and nothing else. The things that people like doing are hippies that could simply never pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

I found that this week flew by. Tick tock, 3 hours 20 minutes to the weekend! \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

so much drool too.

:pac::D

Tarzana2 wrote: »
    I found that this week flew by. Tick tock, 3 hours 20 minutes to the weekend! \o/

It's been a hard old slog... especially the early mornings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Did I mention I'm starting my Holidays Today? :cool: :D:D :pac:

• Advertisement

bjork wrote: »
    Did I mention I'm starting my Holidays Today? :cool: :D:D :pac:

Yep, my holidays are a distant memory so this doesn't bother me. I much rather having 2 weeks off at Christmas than any other time of the year :)

Advertisement