Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To Work Tomorrow?

Options
  • 04-01-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭

Good luck to all of you in the morning. Don't be too depressed. Spare a thought for those of us that already went back last week, or had to work over the festive period. It's been a short holiday for me than I've been used to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Thread reported!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Trebor176 wrote: »
    Good luck to all of you in the morning. Don't be too depressed. Spare a thought for those of us that already went back last week, or had to work over the festive period. It's been a short holiday for me than I've been used to.

I'm trying to remember my bloody password otherwise I'll spend half the morning trying to get in touch with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Be kind to yourself ! Stay healthy !

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

When are the schools back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Stheno wrote: »
    When are the schools back?

Tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm trying to remember my bloody password otherwise I'll spend half the morning trying to get in touch with it

F**k I don't think I can remember mine either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

I don't think I can face it :(
    This is the year to quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

How I feel about going back to work tomorrow:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭cml387

Can't wait. See all my pals, have the crack. Spring is coming.

Thank god Christmas is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

If you call having to get out of bed to collect my dole work then yeah, I'm back to work tomorrow.

• Advertisement

TheBody wrote: »
    Tomorrow.

Feck the traffic will be diabolical

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm not back till later in the week. Although to be fair I did work through pretty much the entire holidays doing shift work.

leahyl wrote: »
    F**k I don't think I can remember mine either!!

I changed mine the week I went on holliers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I'll be sleeping in tomorrow... again :)

Am I the only lunatic looking forward to going back to work? (I was in one day and in call two but properly back tomorrow).

I'm looking forward to routine! Though I've no doubt getting up at 6:30 Will be hard as I've been sleeping til 8 most mornings :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I'm not back till the 19th :D ahhh the joys :D

/smug face

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Damn you ^ ^

I changed mine the week I went on holliers

We had to change ours recently enough too because of some new system where the passwords have to be longer - ****, what am I going to do lol - just head home again I guess :-)

Am I the only lunatic looking forward to going back to work? (I was in one day and in call two but properly back tomorrow).

I'm looking forward to routine! Though I've no doubt getting up at 6:30 Will be hard as I've been sleeping til 8 most mornings :D

Nah I am sort of looking forward to getting back into routine now - I've been a hermit for the past 2 weeks! Now I'm fat and fed up :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

leahyl wrote: »
    We had to change ours recently enough too because of some new system where the passwords have to be longer - ****, what am I going to do lol - just head home again I guess :-)

Yeah take the week off, standard practice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

cml387 wrote: »
    Can't wait. See all my pals, have the crack. Spring is coming.

QUOTE]

Positives

I'm delighted Christmas is over. I love that Spring is on its way.

Negative

See my work pals.....cough...splutter ... a few of them are back stabbing b*tches.

90% of the work pals are sound but it's the 10% that rule the roost where I work. So we shut up and let them rule.

We shouldn't but in a bizarre way it makes life easier.

I'm working out my notice and not looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Nope I'm looking forward to going back too. I'm also looking forward to getting back into healthy eating habits and TRX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

Woo 10 days annual leave starting tomorrow:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Didn't get any break for Christmas at all, but heading off for a few days in middle of January!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

Back to work tomorrow and raring to go. Have enjoyed the break, and feel emotionally and physically refreshed. I've spent the last few days thinking about the goals and milestones I hope to reach in 2015. We have a team meeting in the morning, and I've a number of suggestions that I'm going to put forward about how we can be more responsive and productive in the next year. The IT guys are going to have a busy January if some of them get the green light!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I lol'd at work pals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Back to work tomorrow and raring to go. Have enjoyed the break, and feel emotionally and physically refreshed. I've spent the last few days thinking about the goals and milestones I hope to reach in 2015. We have a team meeting in the morning, and I've a number of suggestions that I'm going to put forward about how we can be more responsive and productive in the next year. The IT guys are going to have a busy January if some of them get the green light!

Hoping you are joking....

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭my teapot is orange

Went back last Monday. Got New Years Day off, but worked Saturday instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

There isn't a slicepan or litre of milk to be had tonight as the culchies return en masse and descend on the shops.

Advertisement