Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BDO 2015 World Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

He actually does a pretty good job at the snooker getting the crowd fired up before a game ,at first people didn't like him but most snooker supporters have warmed to him ,he's not a bad lad :) ,the 'swede' is Ill here supposedly,he's probably goina get bet 3-0 win 0 legs

Edit:I take that back wins a game against throw lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Jesus the first set was class from wilson gone to pot last 2 sets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

lol, he followed it up by saying he wasn't attacking the BDO but Tony Green for being chuffed at a 29 dart leg :D

https://twitter.com/BullyBoy180/status/552096784835952640

Top seed in deep trouble what's gone wrong with him!!

Is that the same James Wilson people on here backed to win the tournament? lol

• Advertisement

Wilson was just cruising down the motorway, no trouble, but took his eyes of the road for half a second and crashed down a mountain

God what a thing to say to him from Murray plonker of a presenter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

What happened there?! Wilson just could not hit a double up there, but Sejwani played very well under pressure, 102 average in the last set.

lol @ Bobby laughing his head off behind Sejwani when he was talking about his nickname/lack of one....I didnt understand what he was on about either lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Cake Man

I don't think I've ever seen something as cringeworthy as that spiel by Sajwani

• Advertisement

Cake Man wrote: »

Overwhelmed and buzzing from winning ah he was funny lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Murray askin him if he was infectious..... jaysus how is he still in employment.

seanhynes wrote: »
    Overwhelmed and buzzing from winning ah he was funny lol :pac:

Probably only funny because of Bobby's reaction. Murphy was trying to be all serious and listening carefully while Bobby was making no effort to walk off camera was nearly crying with laughter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭shockframe

Cake Man wrote: »

Enjoyed it. Didnt know what he was going to say next. Not a bad interview for a second language.

MURRAY!!

Do'H! I'll probably get mixed up again so at any point in this thread I refer to Murphy I mean that 'presenter'

I'm getting him mixed up with the comedian Colin Murphy.....who coming to think of it would be a far better presenter of the darts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Cake Man

That walk on song by Larsson was shocking, like something out of a cheap rave!

Devastator wrote: »
    Probably only funny because of Bobby's reaction. Murphy was trying to be all serious and listening carefully while Bobby was making no effort to walk off camera was nearly crying with laughter :D

He'd been watching barney on Friday night after beating Bunting

Green apparently said earlier he'd been looking for the result to last nights final ha ha

WUNHUNDED AND HAITI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

I barely recognised Scott Waites up there. He's aged about 10 years and his face looks swollen. Anyone know if he's had health issues or he just let himself go somewhat?

• Advertisement

this is the article murray was talking about earlier during the Sajwani interview. I didn't know what he was going on about comparing BDO pre lim average to PDC 1/4 finalist but obviously its directly from this article. Still not a valid arguement because Sajwani's average was still below all the PDC pre lim winners

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2015/jan/04/bdo-world-championship-faltering-relic-worth-clinging-to-darts

De Graff has stage fright

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

robman60 wrote: »
    I barely recognised Scott Waites up there. He's aged about 10 years and his face looks swollen. Anyone know if he's had health issues or he just let himself go somewhat?

Thought the same, looks like he's turning into Merv King who himself went through a similar hair loss weight gain quick transformation.

Can't believe Wilson lost after that first set.
    This tournament really does throw up strange results.
    I remember Anderson losing to some right puddings in it before he switched.

Just flicked on to see the wee girl Gallagher........what a throw she's got on her! hahahah #crazylookinghitlersalutethrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭mightyreds

is this just on bt in the evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

mightyreds wrote: »
    is this just on bt in the evenings

Correct

Oh dear, did anyone see end of bt sports coverage? They showed 2 of BDO ref's on stage, entertaining the crowd, doing gangam style dance! TBF its about 3 decades more modern than I've been giving them credit for but still....cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Captain Red

BBC 2 have coverage as well that's what I'm watching anyway completely new to this

Just done Euromillions for tonight but can't help but feel I'd have more money if I got a quid everytime Green makes a reference to the "best of order" from the crowd.

Alan Norris got through in deciding set & Robson looking like he's going 2-0 up

• Advertisement

Devastator wrote: »
    Robson looking like he's going 2-0 up

Always like to see Robson and Fitton do well.

They invariably crash out very early.

Advertisement