Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 NYPD cops shot dead in retaliation...

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

More egg on face. :) = some type of scorecard

Ad Hominem attacks = social justice warrior

Be at least consistent!

World class debating skills there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

I don't know, I just laugh at people who use 'repuklicans' or 'libtards' or 'sjw' in political debates. They contribute nothing to an argument but make the speaker sound immature.

It's even funnier to hear someone who uses those terms but then criticise someone else for employing a common phrase in development studies and politics (ie neoliberal imeprialism)!

I love the way that the people that are thanking this post are thanking posts literally 2/3 above posts that using the word Libertard :rolleyes:
    Both sides need to grow up over this stuff, nobody actually doesn't know why SJW is used and nobody doesn't know why the other various terms are used.
    Too the people that say they don't know what a SJW is or think its an fake invention, have you ever even followed (you don't have to be involved in it) left wing/student politics or protesting/activism

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I note that Garner's daughter showed up at the memorial expressing her support for the police and particularly the families of the two officers. If only more people would follow her example in trying to bridge the current divide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Forensics in that case are unreliable. Wilson washed his hands before they could be properly analyzed. Brown's body was left out in the elements for several hours. Both of these instances are highly unusual because they were did not follow police protocol which is why many forensic experts have issues with the forensic evidence

The ballistics.
    Hard to fake entry/exit/trajectories.
    The fact is he wasn't shot in the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Cops wearing "I can breathe hoodies" - What did they expect to happen when they were as openly disrespectful as that?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/rapper-game-sends-message-nypd-i-guess-yall-cant-breathe-either/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

jank wrote: »
    Do you not think he is responsible at all for given men like Al Sharpton legitimacy? Gullinao and Bloomberg have stated they would have never met the man due to his history of racial bating and fanning the hot-tinders into flames. Now its all crocodile tears after the fact.
    De Blassio has a long history of being a SJW, I am sorry if this hurts your feelings. For instance, telling his mixed race son to be fearful of the police and the publicly confirming this was highly irresponsible. He basically threw the police under a bus. The guy is a joke

he is not a joke. in fairness i wouldn't blame him for telling his child to fear the police. the police over there are militarized now and a danger to the people. fair play to social justice warriors, slowly engineering a situation where bigots and racists slowly shut themselves up as they are afraid to spout their bile.
    NY has had two good mayors

who? loony juliani and bloomberg who did everything to hide NY'S problems rather then actually deal with them. yeah, they were good all right.
    I suppose they need one bad one to make up for it, hopefully they kick this bum out and replace him with someone more competent.

he is actually bothering to try deal with the issues, hopefully he will be voted in again.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

What 'outlets'.... sounds very conspiracy theory, mate.
    yeah, good old fox news would never do such a thing to fit their agenda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

he is not a joke. in fairness i wouldn't blame him for telling his child to fear the police. the police over there are militarized now and a danger to the people. fair play to social justice warriors, slowly engineering a situation where bigots and racists slowly shut themselves up as they are afraid to spout their bile.

who? loony juliani and bloomberg who did everything to hide NY'S problems rather then actually deal with them. yeah, they were good all right.

he is actually bothering to try deal with the issues, hopefully he will be voted in again.

Giuliani was a great mayor, as was Bloomberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭SeanW

yeah, good old fox news would never do such a thing to fit their agenda
    Neither would anyone on the left ...

Fuhrer wrote: »
    Giuliani was a great mayor, as was Bloomberg.
    no, both deluded idiots who tried everything to hide the cities problems rather then deal with them

• Advertisement
Advertisement