Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 NYPD cops shot dead in retaliation...

Options
  • 20-12-2014 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

...for the recent deaths of black men at the hands of the police.

The killer is dead also, by his own hand. No doubt about who it was, he announced it on instagram before doing the deed. He was already on the run after murdering his girlfriend on Friday.

Link here.

This fills me with dread, both for copycat cop killers and for heavy handed police retaliation from the small percentage of thugs in uniform. An all out race battle is only going to make things a thousand times worse for black men over there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Scumbag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Race can't be a motive.

Only white people are motivated by racial hatred to kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

'Merica - Can't go a day without hearing this type of thing. God Bless America

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

You'd think that now that Obama is in the White House, this persecution complex that a lot of African-Americans seem to have might have gone away.

Still very much alive & well with them, it seems. Sad really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

The cops need bigger guns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

...for the recent deaths of black men at the hands of the police.

The killer is dead also, by his own hand. No doubt about who it was, he announced it on instagram before doing the deed. He was already on the run after murdering his girlfriend on Friday.

Link here.

This fills me with dread, both for copycat cop killers and for heavy handed police retaliation from the small percentage of thugs in uniform. An all out race battle is only going to make things a thousand times worse for black men over there.

What exactly was his girlfriend killed for. Retaliation too??? he was just another mental evil bollix. Decided to take as many out as he could. Before he was arrested or killed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

bjork wrote: »
    'Merica - Can't go a day without hearing this type of thing. God Bless America

Its ridiculous how its the only nation on earth where murder exists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Race can't be a motive.

Only white people are motivated by racial hatred to kill.

We don't even know if the police officers were white?

What's wrong with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

YFlyer wrote: »
    The cops need bigger guns

And more of them, with bigger bullets

Feck it, can a few drones be drafted in, no point in taking chances

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zeo141

f.....g coward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Twitter is getting really, really ugly with some gloating about this event.

Not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

zeo141 wrote: »
    f.....g coward

Noels dead. I doubt he had anything to do with this. he was more a man of words.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

You'd think that now that Obama is in the White House, this persecution complex that a lot of African-Americans seem to have might have gone away.

Sh!t steer-ers like Fox News & other far right media doesn't help matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

They should allow their citizens to be able to buy and use guns....

No wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

He had already shot his wife?

Sounds like someone who was on the way out, and jumped a bandwagon for some fame rather than retaliation to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

What exactly was his girlfriend killed for. Retaliation too??? he was just another mental evil bollix. Decided to take as many out as he could. Before he was arrested or killed

No idea why he murdered his girlfriend but he did say
    I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take one of ours... lets take 2 of theirs.

He can be a mental evil bollix and still think he was acting in retaliation, you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Sh!t steer-ers like Fox News & other far right media doesn't help matters.

It seems to be a lot of the media, MSNBC and the Zimmerman call for example.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

It seems to be a lot of the media, MSNBC and the Zimmerman call for example.

Alex Jones is another headbanger who keeps talking about the need for violent rebellion against the government.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

No idea why he murdered his girlfriend but he did say

He can be a mental evil bollix and still think he was acting in retaliation, you know.

Ya i read that. But id say after killing his gf he was just trying to find some excuse to kill again and go out with a bit of an excuse. A piece of **** to be honest. Its only a shame the gun did not backfire on him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

what?

thats like saying back in 1860 if say boston or new york had an irish mayor then the ordinary irish should stop feelin sorry for themselves and realise how good they have it..

facts speak for themselves. black men only make up 6% of the us population but around half the prison population. there are ten times as many black males in us prisons right now per capita than there was during the height of the apartheid regime in south africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Some seriously dumb f##kers out there.

They are playing all this out to the point its beyond a joke now.

These officers had families, friends and possibly children what way is this to be treated.

Someone seriously needs to look into the mental care system and start helping these absolute lunatics.
    Or lock them up.

I would hate to be a cop now as the fear alone of that chance anyone that passes you by could just shoot you and without warning.

If someone came at me and tried to use my gun to kill me or with a knife I would do anything that would have to be done and I guess you all would do the same or else would be happy to die.

rossie1977 wrote: »

facts speak for themselves. black men only make up 6% of the us population but around half the prison population. there are ten times as many black males in us prisons right now per capita than there was during the height of the apartheid regime in south africa.

There you go!

Obama makes it to the top of the tree & still blacks feel disenfranchised & out of the loop where opportunities are concerned.

Of course anybody pointing this out is automatically considered a Racist though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

There you go!

Obama makes it to the top of the tree & still blacks feel disenfranchised & out of the loop where opportunities are concerned.

Of course anybody pointing this out is automatically considered a Racist though.

Are you messing or are you really this simple?

Are you messing or are you really this simple?

Attack the post, not the poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Twitter is getting really, really ugly with some gloating about this event.

Not good.

A lot of people keen to blame the shooting on the Mayor and Obama as well. Twitter attracts some idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

rossie1977 wrote: »

Yes facts certainly do speak for themselves and explain so much:

New York
    In New York City, African-Americans are 25.5 percent of the population, but are responsible for 55.5 percent of homicide, 45.5 percent of rape, 63.5 percent of robbery, and 52.8 percent of aggravated assault.

In New York City, Hispanics are 28.6 percent of the population, but are responsible for 33.8 percent of homicide, 43.1 percent of rape, 29.1 percent of robbery, 33.8 percent of aggravated assault.

Source: Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City, 2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Latest Twitter gossip (absolutely not confirmed) is that the cops were female, non-white (Asian/Hispanic) and the attacker was Muslim.

This hasn't been contradicted by any mainstream reports.

If this is true, it will not calm tensions one little bit.

If it isn't, it's a good indicator of the crap people will make up to try and stir up trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Attack the post, not the poster.

That post was really 'simple'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Some seriously dumb f##kers out there.

They are playing all this out to the point its beyond a joke now.

These officers had families, friends and possibly children what way is this to be treated.

Someone seriously needs to look into the mental care system and start helping these absolute lunatics.
    Or lock them up.

I would hate to be a cop now as the fear alone of that chance anyone that passes you by could just shoot you and without warning.

If someone came at me and tried to use my gun to kill me or with a knife I would do anything that would have to be done and I guess you all would do the same or else would be happy to die.

You need to post that on FB as well -they'll lap it up.

Advertisement