Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

When you click on waiting list it confirms where you are and your chances of Getting it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

"Just One More Thing!" :D

Nabbed the Columbo boxset there for 32 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Aplogies if this has been asked!

I am trying to order something from the German site. It says it only delivers to Austria, Luxemburg etc. Is there any way to get around this? Or is there a thread saying how to do this?

Here's a link to the item http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000OC3CKO/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I need it for Photoshop, particularly for selecting objects in picturew for editing. Sick of using lasoo tool with the mouse.

Its up on UK site at 3.40

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Feck sake lads the postman will be driven demented. Pity you couldnt pay for items on this and then choose for e.g. On Friday choose to have everything you've bought sent in one go or whatever. Can be good to avoid shipping charges for smaller items you might pick up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Aplogies if this has been asked!

I am trying to order something from the German site. It says it only delivers to Austria, Luxemburg etc. Is there any way to get around this? Or is there a thread saying how to do this?

Here's a link to the item http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000OC3CKO/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

Cheers!
    Thats a third party seller so no workaround AFAIK have you checked if the item or something similar is sold by Amazon themselves? you will get delivery from them OK

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Some good deals on sports watched. I got a Garmin Forerunner for £112 that previously cost nearly £240.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

NATLOR wrote: »
    Thats a third party seller so no workaround AFAIK have you checked if the item or something similar is sold by Amazon themselves? you will get delivery from them OK

Ah no way! I don't think it is unfortunately. Cheers for the reply though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I was going to get a Blue Yeti mic at some stage but now that I see the Snowball is coming up, it could be worth a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Aaand the site is down. For me, at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,857 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have the 4000 box set in my basket...any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

eviltwin wrote: »
    Some good deals on sports watched. I got a Garmin Forerunner for £112 that previously cost nearly £240.
    Which Forerunner?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭manuhalo

The crucial 512GB SSD is at 120£, was hoping for a better discount. Got one in my basket but I'll probably let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

manuhalo wrote: »
    The crucial 512GB SSD is at 120£, was hoping for a better discount. Got one in my basket but I'll probably let it go.

Same here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ All claimed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

aaf wrote: »
    Which Forerunner?

The 310XT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Same here :D

And me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Has anyone every bought DVD's from the Amazon.de website, a couple of good boxets up will be going on sale in the black friday deals, i know the outer covers will be in german and that, but once the language is also english will it be a problem???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Raging I missed the Columbo set. Hopefully they put it up again at some point in the next 6 days.

The A-Team box set at 6.10pm would make a great gift at a similar price. Phone alarm set!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

gmisk wrote: »
    I have the 4000 box set in my basket...any good?

Wasn't a bad series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

shocksy wrote: »
    Has anyone every bought DVD's from the Amazon.de website, a couple of good boxets up will be going on sale in the black friday deals, i know the outer covers will be in german and that, but once the language is also english will it be a problem???

That depends on the particular movie/show. Some will be a selection of languages, some will be English only, some will be German only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

GarIT wrote: »
    That depends on the particular movie/show. Some will be a selection of languages, some will be English only, some will be German only.

Thanks

Just checked and the languages it has is German 2.0 and English 5.1

so that shouldnt be a problem, its currently cheaper on .de than .uk at the moment so will be interesting to see how much it is with the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

had the 512 in the basket, hoping for a better deal than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

RossieMan wrote: »
    had the 512 in the basket, hoping for a better deal than that.

Same. It wasn't a bad offer, just not good enough to 'jump' on. Gave me enough time to reason myself out of the purchase. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No was a grand offer, but not one that made you give them your money.
    €150 is a lot really, especially if you don't really need it.

I can see a better deal happening yet.

Bugger that. Have an SSD already and was just looking to double capacity.
    New video card a better option if talking that money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Got the 256GB ssd yesterday and it looked lonely in the dispatch bin so I got its big brother a while ago to keep it company:D Seems like a good deal to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Dinner's on cookbook states 68% off but it is a scam! it is 68% off the RRP £20 but the normal retail price of this is £9.94 and it was on amazon before the deal for £8.46.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭polydactyl

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Dinner's on cookbook states 68% off but it is a scam! it is 68% off the RRP £20 but the normal retail price of this is £9.94 and it was on amazon before the deal for £8.46.

It's not a scam it's common marketing practice that all shops etc do. All the discounts are off the RRP. It's still a discount but it's why you should only buy something if you are sure it's the cheapest price and it usually is even if bolt by a few euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭degsie

Just nabbed the Linksys router, but after reading reviews I just might let it time out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement