Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

That poor bastard

Haha my thoughts exactly. What an epic pile of ****e that show is.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

That poor bastard

Yeah yeah I know, absolutely resent the show myself but the brother loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

ShaneU wrote: »
    No way in hell is that xbox bundle worth £481.07; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P8WA81G

Blatant false advertising to make the upcoming reduction look better.

These are amazon prices

Xbox one console with COD:AW AND Forza 5 £329
    Controller £34.85
    12 months gold £38.49

total £402.34 and an extra game

If they were to reduce an already discounted bundle it would be value; but even £100 off £481.07 wouldn't be worth it.
    is not not 2 controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

whats the story with amazon.de with regards shipping to ireland and warranty, looking for a tablet and phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

whats the story with amazon.de with regards shipping to ireland and warranty, looking for a tablet and phone?

I just buy from Amazon UK,they deliver anything on the Black Friday deals anywhere it says on the site. Would imagine warranties would still stand regardless of location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Just like Airports and Kipling Bags Amazon Black Friday deals wouldn't be the same without them.

Refusing to buy anything this year, why can't I stop looking. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

I bought an Xbox from German site last year, without any problems. I'm wondering if they will deliver a tv here this year.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Saw a shaver I was interested in was coming up earlier. It was already 30 reduced from 60 for last ages, today they knocked 6 off and marked it as 60% off. It's quite a scammy way they run the whole Black Friday thing in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

There seem to be conflicting reports on whether amazon.de deliver directly to Ireland, can anyone clear this up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

beno619 wrote: »
    There seem to be conflicting reports on whether amazon.de deliver directly to Ireland, can anyone clear this up ?

Pretty sure I've ordered a phone from there.. was last year so can't say for sure..

Edit: Wasn't through my account either :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

I've had stuff delivered here, no problems. Some items won't be but will it tell you when you go through to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

I've ordered a phone from their and a phone from amazon.es without any issues. Used parcel motel both times though to reduce VAT liability

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

This year so far I've also bought the BigBangTheory boxset, but for myself. Well I had another boxset in my basket with awhile that I didn't want to buy on its own, so just bought the two together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭micks_address

Disney infinity 2.0 Marvel starter kit for 27.99 pounds Games top wanted 72.50 for it today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭frostypants

Damn, that Yamaha soundbar was gone in a flash. No time to even add it to my card. Mustn't have been many of them there for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

If I order Fifa 15 for the PS4 from the .DE site will it play on my Irish Ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Damn, that Yamaha soundbar was gone in a flash. No time to even add it to my card. Mustn't have been many of them there for that price.

I got one, great price for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭frostypants

s.welstead wrote: »
    I got one, great price for it.

Hate you :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Got the kindle fire 7 hdx, without the advertising option, 146 euro. Very pleased with that. The 7hd is 150 in Argos but there is no comparison between the 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭recyclops

shadow of mordor lasted a second.

is there any point of the wishlist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Cliona2012

any sign of the philips led candles this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

So I decided that I didn't think the offer on the Pixar was worth it. I mean it is an alright price, but for a deal I wanted something a bit more off of it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭degsie

zarquon wrote: »
    I've ordered a phone from their and a phone from amazon.es without any issues. Used parcel motel both times though to reduce VAT liability

How long did it take for delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I had it in my basket but I copped on and didnt go through it. Considering for 349e you can get a one with 3 games. Its not worth it at all. And I noticed its going from sold out to 85%-70%. People are realising it too.

down to 24% :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

Bought myself the Garmin watch :) unreal for the price couldnt find much better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Lee Evans 8 disc boxset for £9.99 thank you very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

call of duty advance warfare xbox 360 is now 29 sterling on amazon uk

Sopranos complete blu ray 59.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Did anyone get any of the blu rays today? How much of a reduction will be on Godzilla?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

ManOnFire wrote: »
    Did anyone get any of the blu rays today? How much of a reduction will be on Godzilla?

Hopefully they price it to go-go-go-Godzilla

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement