Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

DaraDali wrote: »
    Bought myself the Garmin watch :) unreal for the price couldnt find much better

Me too. I was surprised how slow it was selling. It's less than half the price here

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

Me too. I was surprised how slow it was selling. It's less than half the price here

Already looking at this :)http://sites.garmin.com/en-IE/vector/

Hope i don't make you spend anymore tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭degsie

DaraDali wrote: »
    Bought myself the Garmin watch :) unreal for the price couldnt find much better

On UK or DE? Can't find it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I got a make up brush
    Don't know why but it was a deal :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

How much was it and which model? (Not listed now)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Rega wrote: »

Ah ok, it was the 910xt? Sounds like a good deal, but it has just been replaced but he 920xt, so it's been due some big drops online soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

How are ye reading the amazon.de site? Am I missing something terribly obvious here (like a good education, perhaps)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭degsie

How are ye reading the amazon.de site? Am I missing something terribly obvious here (like a good education, perhaps)?

Google translate extension on chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Use chrome it will ask you if you want to translate the page or right click on the page and you should see translate to English

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

You obviously missed the free Udemy course on learning German for Amazon post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

copacetic wrote: »
    Ah ok, it was the 910xt? Sounds like a good deal, but it has just been replaced but he 920xt, so it's been due some big drops online soon.

It was £139. Great price. The 920xt will probley be b between €450-€500. I'd prefer the extra €300 on my pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

How's the kindle fire hdx for transferring and playing .avi/.mp4/.mkv video files from PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Zatoichi wrote: »
    How's the kindle fire hdx for transferring and playing .avi/.mp4/.mkv video files from PC?
    I've fire hd and it does all those functions fine, and hdx is a newer version so I'd assume it should be even better. If you need a more powerful tablet I would be looking into something else, but for web browsing/watching movies and reading kindle fire is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    I've fire hd and it does all those functions fine, and hdx is a newer version so I'd assume it should be even better. If you need a more powerful tablet I would be looking into something else, but for web browsing/watching movies and reading kindle fire is fine.

I really just want it to watch movies, maybe rte player if I can get it to work. Is the 16GB enough to do that, once I delete the files when I'm finished, or are there system updates or something that start eating up that space quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Yes, you can play all your torrents on the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I just got a Philips wake up light for 42 pounds. Down from 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

I just got a Philips wake up light for 42 pounds. Down from 60.

I got one too as a gift for my brother. €55 was a good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I installed VLC and it can handle anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

This is coming up at 7pm at £502.75 at he moment even with a 25% reduction would make it a very reasonable 4K tv Maybe someone who has more info may comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭bromley52

DERICKOO wrote: »
    This is coming up at 7pm at £502.75 at he moment even with a 25% reduction would make it a very reasonable 4K tv Maybe someone who has more info may comment.

Do they deliver this size TV to Ireland?

bromley52 wrote: »
    Do they deliver this size TV to Ireland?

That is what it says. This item can be delivered to Ireland Details

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

it seems things are coming up all of a sudden that weren't advertised, quite annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

where is the tv deal posted??
    Is it on amazon.uk or .de

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

Upcoming Deal
    DroidPlayer Full HD Dual Core Android TV Box with XBMC Streamer
    Starts at 8:00 PM
    any good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

I seem to be getting F'ed in the A by Amazons exchange rate. They converted £75 into €108

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭p15574

I seem to be getting F'ed in the A by Amazons exchange rate. They converted £75 into €108

I'd never accept currency conversion by a website, I'd always pay in the website's currency and let my bank convert. I think this is a kind of Ryanair-like thing, an extra revenue stream by giving these "sub-optimal" fx rates. I think there's a setting in your Amazon account to say whether to allow conversion or not.

Edit: It's "Turn On / Turn Off Amazon Currency Converter" in the "Payment & GC" section

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Picked up a Transcend DrivePro 100 and 9-LED Torch and 3-LED Head Light Set for £59.48

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement

peaceboi wrote: »
    where is the tv deal posted??
    Is it on amazon.uk or .de
    its uk
    just stick in search.
    "SEIKI 50-inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV with Freeview

by Seiki"

This discussion has been closed.