Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul - Jun 19-21, 2015

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Just got two Tier 2 there so some still available

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Just got a tier 2 family ticket :)

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

amazingly I have already offloaded them ...

I am hearing here that Tier 2 is now sold out

I got Tier 2 around 5 mins ago after a 1 or 2 refreshes of the page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

yep Tier 2 still on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

How many tier one tickets might there have been, I wonder? a couple of hundred?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

roll wrote: »
    How many tier one tickets might there have been, I wonder? a couple of hundred?

500 according to their Twitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Use the TM phone app

Thanks so much for that info, got Tier 2 and a Campervan ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

what's the final price? Tier 3 are 140+bf, up 40 quid in 2 years....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Think the final price is €159, does seem a good bit more expensive than previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sineadbcoyle

Yeah I was on from 1.59pm refreshing like mad...only managed to get a tier 3 ticket for €145 (booking fee included) at about 3.30pm. Ah well, can't complain, I was always going to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Rookie question here regarding bringing kids

Planning on bringing the kids down for one day and heading in without another day - from my reading of the family tickets you won't be given access unless you are entering the area with a kid. Wanted to check though that you can bring kids in on regular entry tickets too if anyone has experience of this in the past? </quote>

I usually go with my kids on family tix.

Once you first get your wristband (and you should prob have your kids with you then) you can come and go as you please basically - with or without kids.

I expect you can bring in kids without a family ticket - you just won't be able to use the dedicated camping area. Not sure of that though so check with organisers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

somehow managed to buy 2 x tier 2 on the mobile app ... but it looked like it wasn't working .. so i did it again .. now I have 4 tier 2 tickets instead of 2... just spent 500 quid ... disaster

Could take two off you. Not planning on EP this year so we'll B&S it instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Could take two off you. Not planning on EP this year so we'll B&S it instead.

they are long gone :(

Advertisement