Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July 2015 Babies Club

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Duberlin Chick

39+3 and really crampy the last couple of days. They keep disappearing after a few hours though. Having a lie down now as they're back and even though they're not painful they're taking it out of me. Like period pain in tummy back and top of legs.... I want it to be the start but kinda afraid too lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭greenorchard

Had a healthy little baby girl a week after my due date, she's conked out on me at the moment :) Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Pudner7

Had a healthy little baby girl a week after my due date, she's conked out on me at the moment :) Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

Fantastic news greenorchard! Delighted to hear mama & baby are doing well. Awwww lovely news to wake up to! Enjoy her.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Duberlin Chick

Congrats GreenOrchard! So much good news! It's putting me at ease about what's ahead whenever the rugrat decides to make an appearance. Haven't let my mind go there at all yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 nettie1

Congrats Greenorchard!! Delighted for ya! I can't get over how fantastic it feels to have our little one here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Pudner7

How are all the July/August mums & babies? Had my little girl 2 days after due date. Was induced and luckily had a very quick & easy labour.
    Baby pud is 6 weeks old now and I can't believe it. Every day is amazing with her and I just love hanging out with her. These weeks are flying by. I'm EBF and honestly I love it but it's the toughest part. Luckily I've had no issues but the lack of sleep is a killer! Especially during the growth spurts!
    Would love to hear how the rest of ye ladies are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭greenorchard

Pudner7 wrote: »
    How are all the July/August mums & babies? Had my little girl 2 days after due date. Was induced and luckily had a very quick & easy labour.
    Baby pud is 6 weeks old now and I can't believe it. Every day is amazing with her and I just love hanging out with her. These weeks are flying by. I'm EBF and honestly I love it but it's the toughest part. Luckily I've had no issues but the lack of sleep is a killer! Especially during the growth spurts!
    Would love to hear how the rest of ye ladies are doing.

That's great Pudner, glad to hear all is well with you and your little girl! It's brilliant, isn't it?! It's going so fast but I'm loving all the smiles & cooing we're getting now.
    I'm EBF too and it's definitely been the toughest part but it's so worth it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

My little man is 11 weeks old now. I'm breastfeeding him which is going great but it's been tough as he's been quite colicky since about 4 weeks. My 2 year old has adjusted really well to his little brother and loves him to bits. The evening crying has been exhausting and quite stressful but thankfully he's started to grow out of it. Hard to believe he's nearly 3 months but won't be sorry to see the back of the colicky nights.

Nice to hear how others are getting on.

Advertisement