Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 & COD €379

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

cloud493 wrote: »
    So if I go in there right now, they should honour the price?

You might get lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well I'd be selling stuff at cex to fund it since my amazon refund messed up, I don't wanna sell stuff for a maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 stalking_zebra

I just got this in Argos, Swords. They said it was a pricing error on the website but still gave it to me for €379.99. Another person got one as well while I was waiting for it to come out. I'm delighted, I had been saving for months and was going to buy it in Smyths yesterday but didn't because I have assignments due for college next week and wanted to finish them.

I just got this in Argos, Swords. They said it was a pricing error on the website but still gave it to me for €379.99. Another person got one as well while I was waiting for it to come out. I'm delighted, I had been saving for months and was going to buy it in Smyths yesterday but didn't because I have assignments due for college next week and wanted to finish them.

I actually live right next to swords, you got it for 350?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 stalking_zebra

I actually live right next to swords, you got it for 350?

No €379.99. No way was I getting it for €350, they checked online to see what the price was because it was coming up as €399 on their system. I'm still delighted with that price. Gamestop downstairs from them are selling it for €429.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I got this for 349.99.

Go to the stock checkers instore, look for that ps4 console, click the special offers tabs and you will see this.
    Its coming up as 399.99 but they will honour it when you tell them the deal is 349.99 on the stock checker.

Z8enRv8.jpg

KweieUY.jpg

N0Ofnia.jpg

Just want to say thanks! My mam is after getting one for christmas. They were reluctanct but after showing her "sons friends" reciept they gave in and gave it for the €350

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Just want to say thanks! My mam is after getting one for christmas. They were reluctanct but after showing her "sons friends" reciept they gave in and gave it for the €350

Thanks to Captain Morgan for the OP & sojourner for telling us about the 350 :D

PS4 & COD?
    tree-fiddy-meme-generator-i-ll-give-you-about-tree-fiddy-7eb516.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I'm gonna go and try get it for €350, any advice for me? I'm not good with this stuff haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Picked it up in Drogheda.got it for €379.no chance of the €350 price.girl on the till said the where all told not to give it out for €350 as that was the sterling price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I just got it for €350, no problems. Little bit of waiting but they checked the price and manager cleared it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Just picked it up for €349.99, I hadn't planned on buying a ps4 this early but at this price I thought I might as well.

I copied Proco Jr.'s receipt picture onto my phone and was going to show the staff if there was any problems but I didn't have to. The manager was called over though and I thought he was going to say no but he just cleared it so it's all good.

Thanks for the bargain alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Got it in nutgrove this morning for €350, but when I went back about an hour later to pick up something else a guy was trying to get it for €350 but they would only give it to him for €375!! Delighted I went early!

I'm heading to Santry with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭KilOit

PS4 for 300€ basically, awsome bargain! second hand price but brand new :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

Just got it in Cork Mahon for 349.99. Bit of a wait as guy at the till had to clarify with manager & he cleared it:)

Big thanks to Captain Morgan & Proco Jr

Did you guys ask for it at the till or is there a catalogue number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Did you guys ask for it at the till or is there a catalogue number?

I just asked at the till but I told them it says €349.99 on the self service touch screen thing on ps4 special offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Just got this myself, very happy with it, absolute steal!

I got it :D look the manager gave me. If looks could kill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭kam3qnwvebf4jh

Just picked this up in Carlow now, person at till had to call the manager but she applied the deduction without question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Gsxr600

Got one in Arklow, they were not aware of the offer.
    Got it cleared by manager, no problem.
    Damn you BA!
    Big thanks to OP, Xmas sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭lau1247

anyone boardsie between wexford and dublin able to pick one up for me.. I can meet you tomorrow on my way back to midland..

I tried wexford but they wouldn't budge, they will only give it at 379 :mad:

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭e92335i

Still great value @ 379. If only they had a similar xbox deal on!

e92335i wrote: »
    Still great value @ 379. If only they had a similar xbox deal on!

true 379 is still good value but one would say 349 is even better value :) (if one can get it :()

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

lau1247 wrote: »
    anyone boardsie between wexford and dublin able to pick one up for me.. I can meet you tomorrow on my way back to midland..

I tried wexford but they wouldn't budge, they will only give it at 379 :mad:

For the extra 30 quid it would save you the hassle of picking it up from a complete stranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Got Playstation and COD for 350 in Dundalk, no problem with girl on the till tried to get me last weeks offer which was FIFA 15 and Minecraft, couldn't do it though.
    She had no problem with COD and console for 350, think it may have showed on her screen at that price or she did over ride. Called friend and he got same offer about 15 minutes later with no issue as well.

Gringo180 wrote: »
    For the extra 30 quid it would save you the hassle of picking it up from a complete stranger.

I suppose, hence boardsies.. anyway it's a long shot..

yeah gonna call into a few argos on the way back tomorrow *finger cross* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Tralee wouldn't do it for €350, they said that was sterling. Ended up paying €379!!

Got my friend who happen to be in Dundrum SC earlier to buy it. He got it for 350 so I'm happy all around..

A big thanks to the OP and ProcoJR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Racket

sojourner wrote: »
    Guys, I just bought this for €349.99 about 2 hours ago at the Argos in Blanchardstown. I checked it on their in-store terminal before speaking to someone and it was in the system for €349.99.

And yes, it is the physical disc.

Just got it for the €350 in Monaghan. Some of the workers and the manager already seemed to be signing it off as the €350 before I got it so thank you all. I was going to get it next week with GTA but can't turn down saving €50 just for taking CoD. :D

Advertisement