Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 & COD €379

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Brandon F

flabee113 wrote: »
    Anyone get this in Cork?

Just got it in Mahon. Was told it was an old offer. A bit of charm and being polite got me it 30 seconds later. Place is jointed though. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭gl0Rob

Denied in Limerick city centre and Childers Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Grabbed one of these in Galway. Nice one op. Thanks for posting the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

flabee113 wrote: »
    Anyone get this in Cork?

Got one in Mahon on sat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tony H

Got one in Mahon point just now,manager said he reported the error but still have it for 350 thanks op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Anyone picked this up in any of the City Centre stores? I see Ilac are saying no but wondering if anyone had joy with Jervis or Stephen's Green? Had been intending to hold off but it's a serious bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

Got one in Blanch. Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭MeheeHohee

What are the chances of this offer standing until this evening??

Anyone picked this up in any of the City Centre stores? I see Ilac are saying no but wondering if anyone had joy with Jervis or Stephen's Green? Had been intending to hold off but it's a serious bargain!

Heading in now to give it a go, fingers crossed!!

Heading in now to give it a go, fingers crossed!!

And looking like a nope in jervis :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

And looking like a nope in jervis :/

So it's €379?

They were trying for 400 but after a good bit of fuss they've given it to me for 350 :) the price is being changed in the system now though and doubt jervis will honour any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭barrybones_wx

Fair play to the people who got the lower price, but to be fair, 379 is still a cracking price...

Fair play to the people who got the lower price, but to be fair, 379 is still a cracking price...

Very true, going to trade in all the old xbox360 stuff this weekend so hopefully make this even cheaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

Just got this for €349 in Swords. My reservation price was €399 so I brought the girl over to the stock checker which says €349 and got it for that. Cheers op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

Picked up one in Athlone.. €349... Winning!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭icom

Picked it up in Letterkenny for €349.99.

Manager apologised for the delay when updating the price on the till !:)

Thanks to the OP for the alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

Got it in galway earlier for €349, cheers op!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Just got it for €349.99 in the Argos in city centre cork, no hassle. The checkout lady said 400, I said it was 350 on the checker. She had a look and okayed it. SWEET!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

madscone wrote: »
    Went in to swords after reserving an Xbox one, cod and 12 month gold membership, marked 379.99 and the stock checker had it marked at 359.99, asked the girl if I could get it at that price, called the manager n she applied the discount. They were very sound to be fair, and I completely agree with the 'be nice' tip. Cheers op, saved me a fortune
    brennarr wrote: »
    Yea. Refer to the stock checker in store as the deal shows for 400euro at the till

Sorry lads - the mentally slow like myself.

Ye are reserving it on the website then going instore. When ye go instore ye then go to the machines where the pencils are and enter the code for the xbox one deal??

What, step by step, are ye doing so it will make a march through the pissing rain worth it :)

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

How does their pricing work? Can it be individually corrected in one shop? Or does that need to be corrected centrally on the central pricing system?
    Like say if it was spotted in Jervis, could it be corrected there?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

jackrussel wrote: »
    Just got it for €349.99 in the Argos in city centre cork, no hassle. The checkout lady said 400, I said it was 350 on the checker. She had a look and okayed it. SWEET!

Same thing with me this morning in sligo thanks op will have a happy bf this xmas

madscone wrote: »
    Went in to swords after reserving an Xbox one, cod and 12 month gold membership, marked 379.99 and the stock checker had it marked at 359.99, asked the girl if I could get it at that price, called the manager n she applied the discount. They were very sound to be fair, and I completely agree with the 'be nice' tip. Cheers op, saved me a fortune

That offer is €409.99 on the site. Is that what you reserved and then went in and bought?

Anyone had any success with this in Stephen's Green?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

This one is more like hit or miss & to the store manager's discrepancy.
    No luck from city center stores. They said its price error & 349 is meant to be in pounds.

peaceboi wrote: »
    No luck from city center stores. They said its price error & 349 is meant to be in pounds.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I wonder is it worth pushing them on it?

Have ye tried Stephen's Green?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Like someone said earlier in the thread, good manners will get you far.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭frankyboy1986

cloud493 wrote: »
    Like someone said earlier in the thread, good manners will get you far.

Got it for 350 in blanch today no hassle checkout girl was aware it was an error but said they will honour it anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Did anyone happen to get the White PS4 with this deal? :)

Advertisement