Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 & COD €379

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Thanks lads :)

And got a 10 euro voucher! So basically got it for 369.99!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Showing up as 399 in store on the stock checkers, also when you click special offers in store it's showing as 399. Showed them at the till and got it for 379. They said they thought that offer had finished. Few others collecting PS4's. They're flying out the door

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bluedoor27

I got mine for €349.99. If you check special offers on stock checker instore you should see it for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

bluedoor27 wrote: »
    I got mine for €349.99. If you check special offers on stock checker instore you should see it for that price.

Which store you got for 350e? Shows 400e in ours !

Longford! It showed €400 in Longford too but you gave to search for it under special offers on stock checker instore. Then you will have to tell them at checkout cause it won't come up automatically

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Went into Argos in Athlone.

Went I the little computer and typed in playstation 4 and special offers and it came up as 420

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

its still saying on the website €379.99 until tomorrow if you purchase with COD

I bought mine last Monday so they must have realised their mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Managed to get the console + COD for €380 earlier in Killarney. Just went up to the counter with the webpage with the €380 price loaded on the phone. Gave them the order codes, and it came up as €400. I just showed the girl at the till the offer on the website, she immediately said it would that was fine and they'd honour the €380 price. She just had to call over the manager to okay it.The manager didn't seem miffed about it or anything, and didn't question it, so I suspect it was the first he had seen of it.

I had planned to pick up a PS4 at some stage before xmas but decided to plump for this because I doubt we'll see a better deal than this! If you include the €10 voucher, it brings it €370, that converts to £296 GBP. Having been watching HUKD for PS4 offers overt the last few weeks, I know nothing has come close to that! :D

By the way, I noticed the instore stock checker has the PS4 + COD deal at €399.99 so make sure you have the website deal ready on your phone if you're chancing this! Getting this in Cork would have suited me far better than Killarney but COD was out of stock in all the Cork stores! Still plenty of stock of both in most spots around the country though:

PS4 Console: http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1222540

COD: http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=2904379

Advertisement