Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 & COD €379

Options
  • 07-11-2014 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

I added both to my basket and it priced it at €399.99, giving me COD free. Should I have done something else to get it to €379?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I added both to my basket and it priced it at €399.99, giving me COD free. Should I have done something else to get it to €379?

Same for me.

I tried to ring argos customer service but when I got through they told me that their online system is down and to call back tomorrow :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering will I be able to get a ps4 cheaper than this... hadn't planned on getting one for a while but if I can get it cheap enough I would.

How much is COD worth?
    I'd flog it off straight away no problem.

Feck, I'm fairly tempted at that price and sell off COD :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Same for me.

I tried to ring argos customer service but when I got through they told me that their online system is down and to call back tomorrow :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering will I be able to get a ps4 cheaper than this... hadn't planned on getting one for a while but if I can get it cheap enough I would.

How much is COD worth?
    I'd flog it off straight away no problem.

If it was a disc copy and you had it in wrapping I'd say you'd sell it for over €50 easily

• Advertisement

If it was a disc copy and you had it in wrapping I'd say you'd sell it for over €50 easily

I hate bargain alerts.... I need someone to talk me out of this. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I hate bargain alerts.... I need someone to talk me out of this. :pac:

Talk you out of basically getting a brand new ps4 for €329? Is such a thing even possible lol

Loads of stock across the country as well.

PS4 Console

COD Advanced Warfare

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Very interesting! Does anyone know if its a hard copy of the game or a code?

• Advertisement

Very interesting! Does anyone know if its a hard copy of the game or a code?

Hard copy as its this link you are reserving http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2904379.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Hard copy as its this link you are reserving http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2904379.htm

Thanks, just reserved it there! coming up at 399.99 so will pop into argos tomorrow with the screenshots of the offer and hopefully will get it for 379.99! there's the bf's christmas present sorted!!:D

Gonna see if I can trade in COD and get Gta5 (preorder) through this http://www.gamestop.ie/99er Needs two games from list

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sojourner

Guys, I just bought this for €349.99 about 2 hours ago at the Argos in Blanchardstown. I checked it on their in-store terminal before speaking to someone and it was in the system for €349.99.

And yes, it is the physical disc.

sojourner wrote: »
    Guys, I just bought this for €349.99 about 2 hours ago at the Argos in Blanchardstown. I checked it on their in-store terminal before speaking to someone and it was in the system for €349.99.

And yes, it is the physical disc.

So you just went to the self service till and inputted the cat codes (or reserve number) and it came up as 349.99?
    Or the stock checker?

What time does argos open? :pac:

EDIT: I hope this is not a 3.50 joke.... (349.99)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sojourner

So you just went to the self service till and inputted the cat codes (or reserve number) and it came up as 349.99?
    Or the stock checker?

What time does argos open? :pac:

Yeah pretty much. Just looked up the ps4 in the terminal and it had a bunch of deals associated to it, COD AW was there as one of the deals for that price. I had to tell the guy at the till that it was there for that price and they verified it.

Looks like they open at 9am tomorrow.

Good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Thanks for this, preordered. now to sell cod as I have it for the one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

sojourner wrote: »
    Yeah pretty much. Just looked up the ps4 in the terminal and it had a bunch of deals associated to it, COD AW was there as one of the deals for that price. I had to tell the guy at the till that it was there for that price and they verified it.

Looks like they open at 9am tomorrow.

Good luck ;)

You got both the ps4 and COD for €349.99?

I'm tempted by this deal even at €379.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Would this offer work with the White PS4? Suppose I could just go into the store tomorrow and ask, just wondering anyway. Really shouldn't be considering it but very tempting at that price. :)

Would this offer work with the White PS4? Suppose I could just go into the store tomorrow and ask, just wondering anyway. Really shouldn't be considering it but very tempting at that price. :)

I don't think so, no harm in trying though.

If you click on the white ps4 and click to the special offers tab, the COD offer is not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I don't think so, no harm in trying though.

If you click on the white ps4 and click to the special offers tab, the COD offer is not there.

Cheers, yeah was afraid of that when I didn't see it in the list. Might change my arm asking in store tomorrow but yeah it's prob the black version only so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Great offer. Just a heads up if you havent got the cash to pay upfront that you can avail of there offer of paying it off (interest free) over 6 months. More details below.

http://www.argos.ie/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/BuyNowPayLater.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Showing as 399

I got this for 349.99.

Go to the stock checkers instore, look for that ps4 console, click the special offers tabs and you will see this.
    Its coming up as 399.99 but they will honour it when you tell them the deal is 349.99 on the stock checker.

Z8enRv8.jpg

KweieUY.jpg

N0Ofnia.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

This is some deal.is there newer model(bigger gig) coming out so prices are getting reduced?

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    This is some deal.is there newer model(bigger gig) coming out so prices are getting reduced?

I'd say its a bit of a mistake, its supposed to be €379.99 (advertised as that online) but coming up as €399.99 on the till and the same deal is £349.99 in the UK.

So a possible euro=sterling bargain... along with being on offer.
    €349.99 is great, I can get rid of COD and preorder gtav. :D

If they fix the instore stock checker price (above pic) you probably wont be able to talk them into giving it to you for €349.99.
    How quick are argos fro fixing these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

You did well to get that deal.
    It was the same last week when I bought an XB1 bundle. 399 on the website but showing 359 instore on the stock checker. I tried in two different stores but they both pointed out that it was a mistake and that was actually the £ sterling price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

So if I go in there right now, they should honour the price?

Advertisement