Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Both Squeak & Kovu are panned out asleep here as they were awake half the night hopping in & out my window :rolleyes: At 4.15am there was also an almighty crashing from the kitchen, Squeak was in a box and Kovu was pushing it around the floor!

So when they wake up there'll be present opening!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Bebop and rocksteady with their parcel!

[IMG][/img]839C25D6-F810-44FE-9589-F30B8E5AF9F7_zpspxjdh5gl.jpg

They look thrilled!
    [IMG][/img]C5FB3235-CA25-44AA-9E04-EC0DC066EEC5_zpspjhvj0h3.jpg

Inside!
    [IMG][/img]F4F3E2E3-9F8F-4F3C-8702-6D965DDDF957_zpsamwdsicl.jpg

And can I just say ... OMG SANTA HATS! They're too big now but next year they'll fit perfectly!
    [IMG][/img]890143A0-497E-487B-B462-D00B3D396A8E_zps6x8d7smf.jpg

[IMG][/img]EAAD3F04-18B7-4CF3-A165-F7C9934C75F8_zpsebliz98y.jpg

[IMG][/img]A74AD8B3-5245-4A46-A7B7-08307CCFB3DE_zpswhhvtxtz.jpg

And the log is perfect! Bebop loves logs! She was in the hammock after this but couldn't get a pic she kept trying to get to the log!
    [IMG][/img]BBD62BAA-57E3-40A6-B6BD-17758986BFBD_zps85bz0kzm.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

This is the only photo I managed to get this morning. Elly had stolen all the presents and paper and they went into her bed!

DSC_0152.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I've brought the presents down under the tree and they keep diving at Dudes box. Something must smell good in there :D

Anyone else as excited as I am? Can't wait to see all the pics later :)

:eek::eek: You've just reminded me that a gift that I got for my Dad is in the same box as the catnip fish I got for their cats. I think the gift is going to have to be put in a couple of ziploc bags before it's wrapped or the cats will unwrap it for him.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Thanks very much to my babies Secret Santas! They had a blast and love their toys. Roisin even put all hers into her crate when she was ready for bed :P :pac:

Sorry for loads of photos and the shocking quality of them.. new camera and my finger was covering the flash because it's in an awkward spot :rolleyes:
    op935c.jpg

ipyyvo.jpg

1079dnb.jpg

25iw1hi.jpg

sl2tn7.jpg

33jnu5h.jpg

ndnbix.jpg

2ngdhr4.jpg

2462kb9.jpg

19w02c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Finally some pictures!
    Not best quality, but they kept running away with the toys :D

Serious look, waiting me to give the start!

6F4RP9.jpg

Fist steps... Jago discovering what is in the box! He loved it because I use to hide tennisball in a box full of paper so he knew what to do!

6YYThZ.jpg

5rghum.jpg

Buddy left Jago do all the hard work of opening the packages! :cool:

6HmE2z.jpg

Of course they loved the balls... but this will have short life! :) super happy to destroy it though!

59wpYC.jpg

really I want to thank a lot my secret santa!
    The dogs were super happy, of course what they love most is a small thing doing a crazy loud noise!!!

waiting to see now if I got something right for my assigned pets.. for sure my packaging was terrible, sorry about that :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Guys, we moved house last night and I have no idea where the present is! I will dig it out though. Hopefully he'll come out and say hello, he's a little unsettled since we've been jiggling him about the last couple of days. Will post a video though! He's too fast for pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Wow Cooper got very lucky, he says big thank you to his secret santa.
    will try upload pics tomorrow. Not that easy from my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭jellybear

Thank you so, so, so much to Rosie's SS she absolutely loves her new 'baby' :) We're keeping her squirrel pressie until my sister gets home but here's a few pictures :) She was too afraid to open the paper herself (which is so not like her!!!) so we helped her a bit :)

ostqqf.jpg

5cbtef.jpg

2wq8tus.jpg

Thank you for my two SS's!

Squeak & Kovu are in their element. Kovu is in the doghouse because he managed to nick one of Squeaks toys (the catnip banana!) but she took one of his so all is good :D

I haven't managed to get any of Kovu with his toys yet but here is Squeak being her bould self, LOVING her dangley Santa and she's already killed the furry toy thrice over at least :D:D I'll get Kovu once he returns from his wander outside in the rain!

zzB4pFEm.jpg
    8v1tirjl.jpg
    YUkWvkvl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks to Brodi's SS, she loves the stuff, espceially the christrmas pud squeeky, Pup also got involved

DSCN1562_zpsd748475b.jpg

DSCN1565_zps0e76f924.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

There's balls EVERYWHERE!!! :D Big thanks to Freddie and Jessie's secret santas. They're delighted. I'll post some photos in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Hope Dobbys present arrives tomorrow.
    Some lovely photos of everyones pets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

A scarf has been savagely chewed, but a photo was taken. A turkey has been eviscerated. Ditto. The rope and squeaky toy AND blanket have been less exciting to date but much appreciated by the human and put to one side for a less exciting day. Thank you, Secret Santa. We're both incredibly impressed. I feel a little bad: I stayed within cents of the spend limit for my giftee and wonder if it's possible you thought my dog was twins or triplets. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks so much to our Secret Santas!! :D Bailey was delighted to be allowed to tear up the paper bag at the beginning and his selection box was a really thoughtful surprise and lovely treat for him - he hasn't had anything like that in months while he was recovering from surgery. He played with the toys after his treat which rarely happens these days because bold Lucy usually robs them. :p We roared laughing at Lucy's little santa hat and scarf and you can see how delighted she was to have a new toy...to steal and take to the bed. A bonus clip at the end when I showed her Bailey's new furry ball - she was literally shaking with excitement and then went CRAZY with it! :p The look on Bailey's face "she's mad - I'm off!" :p

Kovu, Rosie absolutely LOVES her squirrel toy!! She's running from the kitchen to the hall to the bedroom and back again she's that excited!!! Here's a few pictures and thanks again!:)

34dixzn.jpg

2vweiae.jpg

2u7ypnq.jpg

Sorry for the double post but can't edit the last one to add an extra picture....

14csbd5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Super quick post to say thanks you SO MUCH Secret Santa! I have some video clips (no continuous take as he decided to get a little over stimulated and caught in the wrapping!!!) which I'll edit and post tomorrow.

2hyasmv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Opened ours earlier and our girls did so well. Thanks to our secret Santa's. And to sillymango for organising the whole thing. Here's a nice vid of Sandie and Rosie. http://youtu.be/RSryY72aQ7Q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

I didn't get in from work till late so I'll leave Alli to open her secret Santa presents on Christmas day, I'll take a video :)

• Advertisement

Feather toy is a huge hit with Kovu. Except he just climbed up the curtains with a big catnip-induced head on him:pac:

Thank you SS :D The rolly toy was driving me daft going under the couch but I will use it tomorrow when he can stay in the hallway. He also tried to get into the envelope but that wasn't working out too well for him. Surprisingly enough!

C0U3gX6l.jpg
    OmsX27il.jpg

The banana he stole off Squeak
    Yj3Fga8l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Those bananas are like crack to cats. We have at least ten various ones, bananas and cigars, and they go dolally over them. All they have to do is walk past and they will flop on their sides, lick it to death and try to disembowel it. The person who send Squeaks SS may have had trouble with their cats violently trying to break into the parcel that all the SS presents arrived in :P

He's after going outside again, into the pouring ran & Squeak is now in the box he was in. It must stink of catnip:D

He got a telling off one night for picking up the wrapped banana and making off with it under my bed where loud rustling and tearing noises woke me. He'll come banging at my window at 2am soaking wet & starving, stomping his wet paws all over the bed :pac:

My Secret Santy has been sorted after a failed delivery and is back en route to Dobby this xmas.
    Strangely enough this happened me, but the other way around- I received a present, someone else didn't, SS 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Thanks a million to Teddy's secret santa. He hasn't put down his flashing red ball all day, and as a plus it's slightly bigger than a regular ball so doesn't fit under the sofa which is great because I spend soooo much time retrieving balls from under the sofa.

332534.jpg

332535.jpg

332536.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'll post a pic of the horse (Hasna) getting hers tomorrow, she was feeling unwell this evening so wasn't too interested, but once she perks up I'll post pics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

The pressies got ripped open late last night, my phone was charging so I didn't get photos but will take some tomorrow.
    The puppies got loads of bouncy squeaky balls, which they had great fun with. They especially liked the 3 fluffy ones :D

Duke and Cherie were in bed by that time and I didn't want to get them all riled up so they'll be opening theirs in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Thanks so much to xxxJennyxxx for Kayla's prezzies!!

I have pics but I'm not gonna get a chance to upload them for a while- suffice to say there were tennis balls EVERYWHERE and dentastix were consumed with glee on her new mat :)

I did have a rather sleepless night though- I hid the treats away (SOOOO MANY DENTASTIX!!! :D ) but her spaniel nose was able to pinpoint them every time and I kept waking to her whining for treats and scratching the press. I ended up having to put them out in the car at 4am just so I could get some sleep :P

The LOOK on her face when she ripped open the wrapping. I swear, she would actually sell me and all her family for one single dentastick. They're like crack to her.

Pretty sure secret santa just arrived, pity i'm in a hurry out to an appt, I'll put up pics asap, thanks for sorting out the little mishap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

I'm so happy my secret santa was happy with his toys, great to see the pics :-)

We wont get to open ours until tomorrow but I'll post pictures straight away

Advertisement