Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2014

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Thank you so much to jesses secret Santa, she's delighted with her presents and keeps meowing at the bird :P photos to follow once I get them off the camera :-)

Il be home this evening to open Charlie's present, il have to double check that the video is working right this year after my failed attempt last year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Photos as promised!

Jess looking very fancy in her Santa hat. Henry ran off with the toys before I could take a photo, but she had a fab time killing her stuffed goose/turkey.

332556.jpg

Freddie with his giant stash of balls and catnip toys and already a bit high. :cool:

332557.jpg

Thanks again to both Secret Santas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Thanks so much to xxxJennyxxx for Kayla's prezzies!!

I have pics but I'm not gonna get a chance to upload them for a while- suffice to say there were tennis balls EVERYWHERE and dentastix were consumed with glee on her new mat :)

I did have a rather sleepless night though- I hid the treats away (SOOOO MANY DENTASTIX!!! :D ) but her spaniel nose was able to pinpoint them every time and I kept waking to her whining for treats and scratching the press. I ended up having to put them out in the car at 4am just so I could get some sleep :P

The LOOK on her face when she ripped open the wrapping. I swear, she would actually sell me and all her family for one single dentastick. They're like crack to her.

Enough dentastix to do you until the next year anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Haz is so happy with her secret Santa, she absolutely loves these treats, goes mad for them! So good choice! I'll put her salt lick up later on she tried to lick it in the pack!

[IMG][/img]05FEAB0E-06F5-4108-B73E-C3928DBACAE3_zpslkojy4fi.jpg

[IMG][/img]A8DC1B86-566E-4505-BD03-FB83BFED2371_zpstwsqkoyf.jpg

[IMG][/img]0FBC5B59-571F-40D4-A65C-37F36BEF2610_zpseyzi9alq.jpg

Sorry it's so dark,my head were taken at 6am this morning! She's feeling so much better by the way, didn't need to call the vet so Im happy!

Here's a pic of my pretty girl during the day ha so you can see what she actually looks like when she's not mauling me for me treats!
    [IMG][/img]B2F003B1-5A12-4F07-B2FE-87052BFC4347_zps2tfc2ixq.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Awww Jenny she'd lovely! Reminds me of my Rua that I had during the summer.

Crank the wonder cat is battering the life out of all the toys while the other two are asleep. It's a big communal cat Christmas :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Sandy with her loot, her SS was very generous, thank you. She had great fun sniffing them and rolling them across the floor.
    ecacfbbd-8e0a-4e0d-9b44-4ef7afe718fa_zpsd78b7a2d.jpg

She brought every present one at a time into her bed
    ad42863c-dfd8-4128-8f01-530a999c7823_zps4fe5e4d6.jpg

To say she loves the sausage treats would be an understatement, she's giving the poor me eyes at anyone that she thinks might give her one.
    44e2ba3c-77f2-4b33-aa26-03a08b1159fd_zps273443cd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Herself was playing with her turkey just now and reminded me to post some photos. Thanks again both to her SS and to SillyMango for making the pup's first Christmas very happy!

221220141008_zps2021be46.jpg

221220141009_zps83a1ff92.jpg

221220141017_zps5cc2b3c3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Whoohoo finally open! Thanks so much secret santa! Pascal loves the bowling pin especially and I love his Christmas blanket! He's so excited that so far all my photos are blurry shots of him sprinting around the room but once I get proper ones I'll post!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Anyone know an easy way to upload pics from my phone without going through one of the uploading sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

You can upload it as an attachment to a post and then open it in a new tab and copy the link. Then use the image tags [IMG][/IMG] around them to close it and embed the image.

I rarely do it though as phones these days have such good camera they come out huuuuuuuge!

• Advertisement

Charlie was as excited as ever opening his present, he's delighted with his toys :D Thank you to his SS :) He's far too hyper to even try to get him to pose with his hat on yet, il try and get a pic later when he's calmed down enough :P

IMG_5646_zps653cae10.jpg

IMG_5651_zpsd7ac69f3.jpg

Video to follow :) Should have Jesse's pics up soon too

Thank you to Jesse's SS :)

jessess1_zps3e882612.jpg
    jessess2_zps3be27919.jpg
    jessess5_zps923a17bb.jpg
    jessess3_zps2618e746.jpg
    jessess4_zpsb4c85016.jpg

And Charlie's opening video as promised :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

pampootie wrote: »
    Whoohoo finally open! Thanks so much secret santa! Pascal loves the bowling pin especially and I love his Christmas blanket! He's so excited that so far all my photos are blurry shots of him sprinting around the room but once I get proper ones I'll post!

It's hilarious trying to get an in-focus snap, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Love Jessie's expression in the first pic, she looks delighted with her kickeroo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Dubl07 wrote: »
    It's hilarious trying to get an in-focus snap, isn't it?

Hilarious and pointless! Only clear shot I got was of his bum diving off the couch after a tennis ball! Forgot to say also, huge thanks to sillymango for organising the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Harry loved his grooming kit, in his favorite colour too! He went mad for his tube of minty treats, he was doing his horsey trick bow to make sure he got as many of them as he could. Didn't get a photo unfortunately. He wasn't sure what the likit was at first, but once he figured it out it was straight down the hatch. The card he got was beautiful, and had a lovely horsey theme!

Diaz loved her treat stocking and polo mints, she was watching me for ages whinnying to get more! She loves polo mints too so she is very happy.

Thanks to my horsey secret Santas!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

thank you so much to molls secret santa! i think the 10 euro budget was blown for her but thank you so so much! photos to follow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Thanks so much to Polly's Secret Santa. She's now fast asleep on top of her squeaky Santa!

I didn't trust myself to get a decent photo so videoed instead. However the file is huge so will upload when I get a decent connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

Thanks again to Mollys secret santa! as you can see my mum has been neglecting her grooming recently (don't blame me!)

it is really hard to take a good picture of an excited dog!

Molly particularly likes the wind up toy and i can't wait to go to the beach to use the tennis ball thrower!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Alli wants to say a big thank you to her secret Santa, she was a bit afraid of the blue squeaky toy (moone clearly wasn't!) but loved the carrot and banana treats. Mr reindeer has already been confiscated :pac:

http://youtu.be/3shIm_0K7rw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Thank you so much to Oscar's secret santa, he was thrilled this morning when he got them :-) picture isn't great i'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Some more pics of oscar :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

4 very happy dogs in our house. Big thanks to our Secret Santas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Persie and mumble loved there secret Santa gifts,didn't manage to get pics this year cause I was too disorganised..thanks secret santas!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Thank you so much to Opie-Dawg's secret santa! The biscuits made a lovely dessert to his Christmas dinner and his Moose squeaky lasted a whole day before they were forced to part ways :P Everything else is still in tact though, and he has now mastered the art of throwing that rope ball full force into people's shins to make them chase him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

As promised, here's Polly opening her present! She had a little bit of help with the envelope and apologies for the odd camera angle :)

th_VID_20141224_123444.mp4

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

Thank you so so much to Harry's lovely Secret Santa. Apologies I'm late with this message but didn't have internet access where we were for Christmas. He has been very unwell recently and feeling bad as he is receiving chemotherapy and he loved his presents so much so thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

So sorry to hear about Harry :( Hope you had a lovely Christmas together :) Judging by the pictures he loves his pressies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Aww poor Harry!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement