Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I wint know if I've gotten my second present or not until next money as I'm not home at the moment, but I'll let you know straight away, got one of them ... I think it's for the horse!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Teddy's pressie arrived this morning, he's very excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Received Sandies present now.
    so that's both presents account for thanks Secret Santa.
    Heres a pic from yesterday of ours with Rosies present under our tree in the hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Ste- wrote: »
    Received Sandies present now.
    so that's both presents account for thanks Secret Santa.
    Heres a pic from yesterday of ours with Rosies present under our tree in the hall.

Ah that's so cute! Can we open it, can we can we??? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Received the two packages this morning..
    I can't waaaaait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

My boyfriend collected Miss Roisins gift from the post depot today!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

mollys gift arrived today! according to my mum its very big!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

I've gotten both my gifts now. If i wasn't known as a crazy dog person before i certainly am now! Nelson's gift was addressed to him anf i live in a village where there are no numbers on houses so most my neighbours were asked if they knew a nelson my surname. Very funny looks i got when i told the postwoman nelson was a dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I think it might be a good idea any year after this to put c/o the persons name, just to avoid confusion like that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Gizmo with his pressie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

I got mumbles, just waiting on persies..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

I think it might be a good idea any year after this to put c/o the persons name, just to avoid confusion like that :P

I did that, on the outer layer, the inside box and a sticker on the gift itself but my giftee's mum and postie still seem to have been kerfuddled! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Dubl07 wrote: »
    I did that, on the outer layer, the inside box and a sticker on the gift itself but my giftee's mum and postie still seem to have been kerfuddled! :o

Nala's one was c/o my full name but nelsons wasn't. Hope my wrapping holds up in the post, wish i'd thought of clingfilm over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

nala2012 wrote: »
    wish i'd thought of clingfilm over it!

Indeed! I wrapped my outer in brown paper for sturdiness but it wasn't nearly as festive as the one that we received.

Roisins Parcel here safe and sound. Unwrapped the outer packaging and had it sitting there all festive looking till Poppy wandered over and actually lifted the lid by herself and tried to have a nose. Pressie is now safely upstairs in an unused bedroom :P :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Received my package today for Cooper. Thanks a mill.

Just realised I never wrapped the one I sent. Im so sorry. I just put in an envelope. My bad.

Max's gift arrived today. Postman was all "Uh.... Max, Cinnamon?!...?" lol.
    Dogs now have the zoomies from the excitement of the doorbell. Gift #2 hidden upstairs as well, can't take a chance with a nosy JRT around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Kayla's gift got dropped into my shop today :D

She's not getting NEAR it until the opening day as she definitely will want to open them- she LOVES ripping wrapping paper!!

Harry Horse's 🎠gift arrived today!! Omg someone was very generous! He will be absolutely delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Squeaks arrived today as well and now both their prezzies have been put out of reach of both of them. Kovu is a demon for wrapping paper, he drags it off into mums locker and shreds it before burrowing under it and going to sleep :D

• Advertisement

Okay so according to my records, all packages have now been send, and 37/50 have arrived. I'd imagine the remainder will arrive early next week or I just haven't been told if they have arrived but I do think it's quite successful again this year thus far!

Thanks again SillYMangoX really appreciate you organising us all. Can't wait to see all the photos and Videos next week...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Got Elly's and Tara's, lovely Xmas paper. I'm even more embarrassed by my packing now:(

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Got Elly's and Tara's, lovely Xmas paper. I'm even more embarrassed by my packing now:(

If I know anything of one of your secret santa's, the wrapping paper inside will not be so neat :P

Make that 39/50 now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I can't remember if I told you or not but both mine arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

I wrapped my gift to a certain cat in xmas paper and then put about half a roll of sellotape around it, I hope it will be ok in the post ,
    Really looking fwd to it this year, my mum died xmas 2012 and then we had a house fire last year and only moved back on the 24th Dec so we didn't enter. Thanks SillyMango.

All my packages have now arrived :D my count is now up to 42/50 so that's the majority of them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

A package arrived this morning from the UK for Duke and Cherie so that's our house all sorted.
    Thanks to Santa Paws and SillyMangoX for organising :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Waiting on persies hopefully it'll arrive by the end of the week... Mumble went mad sniffing his presents.. Can't wait to open them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ours arrived

Advertisement