Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Parcels are in my car and will hopefully make it to a post office this afternoon!

I'll send pm to confirm later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Got a parcel this morning for Thor and Loki, great excitement sniffing at it this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Well I got a present for the fish this morning! I can't say the fish are too excited but I sure am. There was a lovely message on the card too. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

2 parcels arrived this morning!!....we better put up the tree lol!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I'm soooooooo excited about opening Opie's presents!
    Whoever sent them, thank you so much! Between what we got him and what you got him, he's got more presents than me bloody child! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

BAM! Mines gone in the post. Finally.

I'm embarrassed for my packaging this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

A big red parcel was just delivered. Beautifully wrapped; how clever to use cling-wrap over the fancy paper. We can barely wait to open it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

A present for Gizmo the Guinea Pig just arrived. He is gonna be thrilled. Thank you SS. He will probably eat the wrapping paper too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Polly's parcel arrived this morning.

I don't know which of us is more excited!

Okay I do, it's ME!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Omg me too. Hopefully the fur kids won't take too much notice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

My two went in the post today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Sandys parcel arrived today, the interior of the box was all decorated with wrapping paper and all the presents wrapped seperately. She'll be delighted with them. :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Me too - sorry!!

Parcels posted - finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Charlies present arrived today addressed to himself, it's a close call as to which of us is more excited :D There was nobody at home so it went down to the shop down the road, they were all confused as to who the charlie was in my house :P

Hopefully I'l have the camera in better working order this year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Got Rosie's very festive package in the post today!! Thanks SS! Can't wait to open it :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Got called into work early so didn't make it to the post office today sorry will send tomorrow morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

My GF was meant to pick up Twitch's package from the depot yesterday but didn't, so hopefully I'll manage it after work!

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Freddie's arrived just now to the sound of jingling bells. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Just got Rosie's pressie. Dying to put it under the tree now.
    Hope we get Sandies soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Echo's Arrived Yesterday! He's dying to open it.. wouldn't leave it alone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Posted at last! And pa's arrived this morning, hidden safely away as he was verrrry interested in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I think that's the majority on their way now, just one or two people I haven't heard back from.

Just so I can be doubly certain, can people who have sent ALL their presents please thank this post?

And can people who have received ALL their presents please thank this post?

Don't thank it if you've only received 1 out of 2, only hit the thanks button when they are all safely in your home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

We got allis this morning, my mam opened it because it had allis name on it! The postman was so confused :D Alli hasn't seen her new toys and treats so there gone into her Christmas stocking. Thank you to her secret Santa :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Only received a pressie for Thor and Loki so far but posted all of mine last Friday.

Received Jesse's present today :) I bet the postman and the girls in the shop are very confused as to who these two new names are getting parcels :p When's our opening date again? :D

Zapperzy wrote: »
    When's our opening date again? :D

22nd :D

And for those of you saying all your wrapping is bad... you haven't seen mine. Queen of bad wrapping over here :D

22nd :D

And for those of you saying all your wrapping is bad... you haven't seen mine. Queen of bad wrapping over here :D

The 12th is it I'm reading there...bad eyesight :D

Zapperzy wrote: »
    The 12th is it I'm reading there...bad eyesight :D

Maybe it's you who should be compared to the specsavers ad :P

• Advertisement

Maybe it's you who should be compared to the specsavers ad :P

*Puts glasses back on* Yep thats the 22nd alright :p

Advertisement