Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women adjusting tops in public

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Women adjusting wedges too with thongs and g strings in public and bras can be a sign they need a new fitting.Or they know men are watching and they lurrrve it

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

allibastor wrote: »
    The lady then proceeded to pull at her top to cover the top of her cleavage. I found this odd

Odd? So getting her knockers out in public, would have been the normal course of action for her to take?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Flashers can be women as well as men in dirty rain coats with their lad hanging out wanting you to degrade yourself for them

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kim Kardashi Un

Was out for a cycle on Sunday. Grand sunny day here and turned a corner and the women coming towards me quickly zipped up her top. I think she was sunning her booben snitchels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Was out for a cycle on Sunday. Grand sunny day here and turned a corner and the women coming towards me quickly zipped up her top. I think she was sunning her booben snitchels.

That must have been a funny one to come accross

• Advertisement
Advertisement