Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women adjusting tops in public

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Excellent pervert strategy.

Have a good stare and then attempt justify it by moralizing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

OP did you have your hand down your trackie bottoms while this took place?

I'm not making any judgements just could explain a lot ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Hahaha, No, I don't ever wear tracksuit bottoms. Jeans all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

How much was the Xbox One and did they have 3 games with it like they do up north? Also do they take trade ins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

endacl wrote: »
    Have you considered 'trying them on'? I believe some establishments provide changing facilities which are ideal for this purpose.

No need to be snotty, sometimes if your in a rush and need a new item of clothes in a hurry and the dressing rooms are filled its a case of grab and pay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

endacl wrote: »
    Have you considered 'trying them on'? I believe some establishments provide changing facilities which are ideal for this purpose.

Wow.

Have you considered not being a sarcastic [insert farmyard animal here]?

Do you try on every piece of clothing you buy? You never shop online? You've never been in a shop without a changing room? You've never seen something you like and just bought it?

Give me a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

allibastor wrote: »
    HA, yeah is aw that thread alright.
    Last time I wore pants where my junk was on show I did get a few looks, was told later that it was very noticeable.

Like this?

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/man-cleavage.jpg

Wow.

Have you considered not being a sarcastic [insert farmyard animal here]?

Do you try on every piece of clothing you buy? You never shop online? You've never been in a shop without a changing room? You've never seen something you like and just bought it?

Give me a break.
    Agreed!!! And also its not nice for anyone to talk down to anyone else so !!!!!!! Nah nah nah nah :P *cough* 0.o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

stimpson wrote: »

Where can I get those pants....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Yes, In my eye line about 8 feet in front of me. hard to miss as she was staring at me as she did it.

And no, I wasn't perving. I just have eyes like a hawk.

that is the quote of the week for me anyway,:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

andrew wrote: »
    For the same reason sometimes you might still wear a pair of trousers you have to pull up every so often?

Only if some weirdo like op is looking at my knob

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

smash wrote: »
    Where can I get those pants....

The OP can hook you up.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I've seen men/guys adjusting themselves in public, and nothing is ever said about them!! And that's worse!

I was on the bus today (number 16) coming back from town and the man sitting opposite me was happy enough to shuffle his bits around with not a care in the world that a child and its mother was beside me, straight opposite him!!

As bad as what they say women can be I find some men very judgmental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

SMJSF wrote: »
    I've seen men/guys adjusting themselves in public, and nothing is ever said about them!! And that's worse!

I was on the bus today (number 16) coming back from town and the man sitting opposite me was happy enough to shuffle his bits around with not a care in the world that a child and its mother was beside me, straight opposite him!!

I think if he was shuffling, he could be arrested for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

crazygeryy wrote: »
    that is the quote of the week for me anyway,:D

They looked at him first. It would have been rude not to look back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

why even wear a low top if you need to pull it up every time?

This is the crux of the matter. If they didn't want people looking at their cleavage then they wouldn't be wearing cleavage-revealing tops, so I say have at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Burqas seem to be the only solution here......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭jacool

I was actually looking ......... at the Xbox one on display
    Wow, I didn't realise it was that low cut!
    Wondering what the "X" stands for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

This is the crux of the matter. If they didn't want people looking at their cleavage then they wouldn't be wearing cleavage-revealing tops, so I say have at it.
    abso-flippin-lutely

ladies, guys love boobies, pure and simple.

if you wear tops that show a lot of cleavage then guys will LOOK.

if you don't want guys to look then wear a higher neckline.

you can't have it both ways!

don't put your wares on display and then get grumpy when the passing trade look at the goods!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I like when my boyfriend looks at my boobs, so I wear low cut clothing around him. Does that mean if we decide to go to the shops, I should cover up, because I'm inviting men to stare by wearing a low cut top?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

abso-flippin-lutely

ladies, guys love boobies, pure and simple.

if you wear tops that show a lot of cleavage then guys will LOOK.

if you don't want guys to look then wear a higher neckline.

you can't have it both ways!

don't put your wares on display and then get grumpy when the passing trade look at the goods!

So women should wear clothes based on men's reactions??? We need burkas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Stop eye raping females you pervert!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

How's your bra?
    I'll make the tea and you take your bra off..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

biko wrote: »
    How's your bra?
    I'll make the tea and you take your bra off..

Disappointed it took 5 pages for this to be posted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

efb wrote: »
    So women should wear clothes based on men's reactions??? We need burkas

Jesus no, that is such a poor reaction to it.

Just it makes you feel like your doing something wrong when someone is there in front of your staring at you and pulling up there tops when you weren't even looking in the first place!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Disappointed it took 5 pages for this to be posted!

No bikini tops either :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Couldn't be arsed reading all the comments but just wanted to know, did she have nice tits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I like when my boyfriend looks at my boobs, so I wear low cut clothing around him. Does that mean if we decide to go to the shops, I should cover up, because I'm inviting men to stare by wearing a low cut top?

Well I suppose the thing is that you know when you're at home wearing a low cut top with the intention of getting attention because of it, you can assume that the same will happen in public!

It might not be a case that you're asking for the public attention but you can assume it's going to happen. Especially if you have a nice rack... lets be honest!

It's a matter of whether you get offended or uncomfortable by it, and that all the depends on who's looking and how they're looking. I'm sure you'd feel good if a hot guy got a glance and gave a little smile as he walked past, but you'd be disgusted if a fat hairy old guy was standing there staring at them.

Moral of this post: OP is probably a fat hairy old guy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

mathie wrote: »
    ... yet you saw it?

It's an evolutionary thing. Eyes have evolved over millennia to be attracted to cleavage as if by some form of mammary magnetism. The eyes have scanned, located, and focused subconsciously before the brain even knows there's another person around! It's one of the wonders of the natural world!

Advertisement