Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats smell do you hate

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Chanel No. 5

Yes! Stupidly expensive cat piss is all it is. Rotten stuff. Also, those cheap Yardley perfumes like Bluegrass and Tweed. Horrendeous.

Wet dog.

Washing that's been left damp in the washing machine for a few days. Sometimes you can smell that odour off people wearing those clothes and it's vile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Saliva- When I was small my mum used to lick her thumb if I had a bit of dirt on my face oh the smell *gag* used to freak out when she tried to do it wouldnt dare do it to my kids now scar them for life lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

In actual fact now I've started thinking about it, it's not just my sister's bed that smells bad but my sister herself. She eats garlic and fried onions constantly, farts at every opportunity and smokes. The smell of her makes me sick and lingers wherever she has been. She had moved out and wasn't living at home when I got back one day, opened the porch door and this overpoweringly pungent stink of my sister from the house nearly knocked me out. I was very angry and confused about why the house smelt so bad. I stomped inside, yelling at my mum, "Poo! Why does it STINK of (sister's name) in here?" I went into the living room and there my sister was, visiting. I had been able to smell her from outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Peach - Ick hate it reminds me of Sweat and Feet and just general sweatness. Tis like you have been running around in sweltering heat, and then went to bed with lots of blankets and just sweat and didn't wash for a few days, that really dirty bo smell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Cow sh*te is graaaannnndddd, it's pig sh*te that would knock you out. Ugh.

See your pig ****e and raise you bird ****e

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

In actual fact now I've started thinking about it, it's not just my sister's bed that smells bad but my sister herself. She eats garlic and fried onions constantly, farts at every opportunity and smokes. The smell of her makes me sick and lingers wherever she has been. She had moved out and wasn't living at home when I got back one day, opened the porch door and this overpoweringly pungent stink of my sister from the house nearly knocked me out. I was very angry and confused about why the house smelt so bad. I stomped inside, yelling at my mum, "Poo! Why does it STINK of (sister's name) in here?" I went into the living room and there my sister was, visiting. I had been able to smell her from outside.

wtf?:eek:

Milly33 wrote: »
    Peach - Ick hate it reminds me of Sweat and Feet and just general sweatness. Tis like you have been running around in sweltering heat, and then went to bed with lots of blankets and just sweat and didn't wash for a few days, that really dirty bo smell

I'd love if my sweat smelled of peaches!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fartman

Fanny smell is stink

fartman wrote: »
    Fanny smell is stink

Said Fartman :pac:

Nothing worse....

Guinness ****s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

That stuff my dog rolls around in when we're out walking in the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    When someone sprays air freshener in the toilet after they have intoxicated the place.

That's like the bang of Lynx mixed with smelly teenage lads who don't shower after football leaving the dressing rooms in a pile of stink!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

See your pig ****e and raise you bird ****e

Hens...e, now that's a stink in a class of its own. Never clean out the hen run if I can get someone else to do it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭The other fella

Probably the funniest thing i ever heard.Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Fake cinnamon. The amount of shops smell of it at this time of year, really pisses me off. It's not as if its a traditional Irish Christmassy thing. It's a purely imported thing, which makes the number of Irish shops that reek of it -yes, Kilkenny Design I AM looking at you - truly bizarre.

The real thing is actually quite tolerable. I wouldn't be overly mad about it, but its not gag inducing. But the synthetic oils and extracts and what not that are in cinnamon candles and pot pourri etc etc, makes me want to chop my effing nose off !!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

One of my old housemates decided to dry boil chicken once. She put a tiny bit of water in the pan and went off about her business. About 15 mins later, there was thick smoke coming from the kitchen along with the worst smell i've ever experienced. The house stank for days. Even my bedroom stank. Disgusting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

In actual fact now I've started thinking about it, it's not just my sister's bed that smells bad but my sister herself. She eats garlic and fried onions constantly, farts at every opportunity and smokes.

Are you sure your sister isn't actually a man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Nail varnish, f*ck me I hate that Smell!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭The other fella

This reminds me of a girl I met a few months ago who was diabetic. She smelt horrible, a really sickly sweet stench.

Another foul smell is my sister's bed. It stinks horribly of all the farts and onion sweat trapped inside it.
    When I was at school, my science teacher had the most awful breath I've ever smelt. It was like something had died in there, her breath honestly smelt like a rotting corpse mixed with dog poo. She used to stand over the pupils during lessons, talking at each child individually over our shoulders, breathing in our faces. Eventually it became so unbearable that my best friend and decided to let her know her breath was bad, in case she hadn't realised. We got a travel-sized toothpaste and travel-sized mouthwash, wrapped them up, wrote the teacher's name on the package and left it in the lab for her. For the next few days her breath was slightly minty, but then she just went back to her bad ways again.

I was in a terrible mood all day and now i just cant stop laughing.This fella is the funniest person ever, cheered me up big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ShivaDark

A combination of rotten turnip and rotten parsnip.

Also the Swilly Bus when it's raining and the heating is on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Frank s sauce!

****ing hate vinegar full stop!

The amount of things that seem to smell like it when they go bad!

For example for anyone who's ever been to tesco in the square Tallaght before they changed it up months ago the whole alcohol section stunk of vinegar from drink being spilled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Greasy hair.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Napham in the afternoon instead of the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

The smell of a well reddened clutch is a bit horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

The smell of bullcrap when a member of sinnfein or any of the loony left open their mouths.

Also if you have ever walked by a queue outside a dole office, its pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,787 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Cigarette smoke.

Baby sh*t, that stuff's got a half-life of 500 years.

B.O.

Mayonnaise, why do people insist on plastering it on everything?

Related to above, vinegar.

Liver being cooked.

Brown sauce.

Pig and esp. chicken sh*t, cow and horse not so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Liver being cooked
    Blue cheeses
    The stale smell of boiled cabbage
    Dog poo
    Vomit
    Southern Comfort
    Red bull
    Stale sweat
    Poison perfume
    Lavender

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Girls in doggy style who don't wipe/clean their asses and vagina properly, this is more common than you'd imagine also as I've had a good few others agree. DAT waft of ass directly up your nostrils... to any women reading this, if you've ever had a man suddenly get weird and pretend he got an emergency text and had to leave it's probably because of this lol

Those refresher rocks some pubs/clubs use in urinals, Jesus they can make you nauseous before even entering some toilets

I am in shock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

I am in shock

Baby wipes are not just for babies and have a prominent place in my bathroom next to the bog roll.
    The time before they came is like the dark ages and shall never be spoken of again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

This reminds me of a girl I met a few months ago who was diabetic. She smelt horrible, a really sickly sweet stench.

If it smelt a bit like acetone she was in a little trouble.

Advertisement