Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats smell do you hate

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Heisenberg88

Fairly hungover this morning getting a Dublin bus into work. Anyway bus packed and a man and his three year old in a buggy were on it. Child started getting sick all over itself. The child must have been eating rotten eggs, fish heads and mouldy brussell sprouts.

I started gagging and couldn't stop, nearly got sick all over my self. Thank god he got off at the next stop with the young lad! smell was the worst thing I ever smelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

BBJBIG wrote: »
    Knob Cheeeze

Do they sell that in Lidl?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

When I was 18 I got for the first time completely drunk off my tits. I drank brandy, I can barely smell brandy, I get gagging reflex.
    As mor sambuka, I just can't get over the smell point blank. I can't remember the name of stuff it made off. It just messes me up.

Anise? Yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

The smell off a bird when she is on the rag.
    Also the smell of a dirty box.sort it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

When ham is boiling. Smells like hot sweat. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Also the smell of a dirty box.sort it out

I asked a woman for an empty box once. She said an empty box of what?

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Joziburg

Stew.....being Irish I know its a strange one but I just can't stand the smell of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

dee_mc wrote: »
    Anise? Yummy!

Yes, that stuff. Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Quiche.....filthy eggy yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

The smell of the dead cattle collection truck on a hot summers day. The smell of corruption last for hours !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ruu wrote: »
    Burning flesh. Can't the smell out of the house, in my clothes, etc. Any tips?
    Don't get your nose cauterised.

It's not so much the ever present smell of burning, it's the realisation of what's burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

The animaly hay smell around farm yards. Smells like a sack of a$$holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Specialun wrote: »
    For me its mustard

Fooking hell i hate it

Mustard smells lovely,raw onions however will have me reaching for the sick bucket.Sour milk for minor honours

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Periods smell but only if a girl's wearing pads. Tampons are your best friend, ladies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

mookishboy wrote:
    The smell of the dead cattle collection truck on a hot summers day. The smell of corruption last for hours !!!

you just beat me to it. I've strong guts but man.. it is truly horrific

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Puibo

elfy4eva wrote:
    When someones been for a big durty shoite and sprays flowery air freshener in a vain attempt to mask their deed.

Just let out the biggest laugh over this!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Wet cat or dog food. Vile. I give my cats the dry stuff but even when I'm closing the bag there's a nasty waft off it.

Babies dirty nappies when they are teething badly. Highly corrosive acidic stuff in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

*vomit
    *diahorrea
    *rotton chicken
    *fish
    *rotton fish
    *sour milk 😖😖
    *sweaty feet
    *Unhygienic people!!
    *smelly armpits
    *dirty socks etc unwashed clothes
    *bad breath
    *alcohol breath
    *Guinness farts
    *STALE alcohol breath (espically the morning after...)
    *kidneys
    *arxe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Hate the smell of want

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Anything aniseed, like pernod or star anise. I heave even at the thought of the smell

• Advertisement

BO, bodily wastes, halitosis, runny boiled eggs, and desperation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Death/ decomposition. It cant get worse. Loading a dead animal into the back of a knackery lorry with 10 dead animals already there. 25c in the middle of summer. Im sure ya get the picture. But ya cant get the smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

fake tan and goats cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Aniseed and mint.
    Cat pee or poo.
    Fresh Sweat is tolerable, but unwashed person mixed BO is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

The smell of success, it stinks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

and farts.....every kind and type....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭mossy50

dog ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Why in this day and age do people have such bad personal hygiene?

In my office, the guy the next desk over from mine smells like he rolls in shiite every morning before work.

First off, he doesnt brush his teeth. He has creamy white goo on his gums from not brushing. He has bad gum disease, as his gums randomly bleed when he is in conversation with you.

He doesnt wash. The smell of stale BO makes me wish I wore a gas mask to work.

He has been spoken to by management. This resulted in us being nearly choked to death by the over powering smell of old spice. He was obviously covering up the stale smell. It was a temporary fix as he has gone back to old ways.

I dunno which I would prefer.

I have nicknamed him Mossy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Areyouwell wrote: »
    Garlic in a crowded lift.

A particularly nasty one alright.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Girls in doggy style who don't wipe/clean their asses and vagina properly, this is more common than you'd imagine also as I've had a good few others agree. DAT waft of ass directly up your nostrils... to any women reading this, if you've ever had a man suddenly get weird and pretend he got an emergency text and had to leave it's probably because of this lol

Those refresher rocks some pubs/clubs use in urinals, Jesus they can make you nauseous before even entering some toilets

Advertisement