Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for the best Kodi/XBMC addons

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

NATLOR wrote:
    If you have phoenix addon,look for woody within phoenix tv its running all sports fine also has a working link to nbcsn

Not working there either !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

tharmor wrote: »
    Not working there either !!

Working fine for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

A mate rang me saying the sports section disappeared from the main menu on his box (BlackBox Build),I didn't get a chance to check it for him but that's odd.I'm using the same build atm and it's fine???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

zerks wrote: »
    A mate rang me saying the sports section disappeared from the main menu on his box (BlackBox Build),I didn't get a chance to check it for him but that's odd.I'm using the same build atm and it's fine???

The path probably broke.Re-add it to the main menu,from the skin settings menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

xlogo wrote: »
    Anybody know of a cheap but reliable IPTV service?

www.liux.tv/en.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

bazzz wrote: »
    The path probably broke.Re-add it to the main menu,from the skin settings menu.

Spoke to him yesterday,he managed to delete 75% of the add-ons aswell.I'll just do a fresh install.Don't know what he did to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Steer clear of these guys, they offer a one-month trial, but once you use your credit card, they just keep charging you, tried cancelling but they still keep charging!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,977 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

eamonnq wrote: »
    Steer clear of these guys, they offer a one-month trial, but once you use your credit card, they just keep charging you, tried cancelling but they still keep charging!!

can you block them from charging by informing your credit card provider? sounds like a 3v only job

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

eamonnq wrote: »

Special offer available now. Can you not cancel by their Contact Page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭BandMember

Guys, there were warnings posted about Liux earlier in the thread - use them at your own peril! Also avoid Offside Streams and StreamTV Box (same service, different name. The websites look the same though) as they are also renowned for ripping people off and providing a poor service. Plenty of reputable services out there for reasonable prices. Always make sure to get a referral/recommendation and do a search for user reviews before signing up for anything like this and you'll be fine...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I have a simple rule.... don't pay for anything. :)

kleefarr wrote: »
    I have a simple rule.... don't pay for anything. :)

Sometimes, the reliability and the glorious HD is worth it.... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mr Ed2011

BandMember wrote: »
    Guys, there were warnings posted about Liux earlier in the thread - use them at your own peril! Also avoid Offside Streams and StreamTV Box (same service, different name. The websites look the same though) as they are also renowned for ripping people off and providing a poor service. Plenty of reputable services out there for reasonable prices. Always make sure to get a referral/recommendation and do a search for user reviews before signing up for anything like this and you'll be fine...

I have used Offside Streams for over a year without any problem, with good service so how have you come to the conclusion that they are renowned for ripping people off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Mr Ed2011 wrote: »
    I have used Offside Streams for over a year without any problem, with good service so how have you come to the conclusion that they are renowned for ripping people off?
    Same here iv been with oss since the start I only pay 3. 99 a month and its great HD channels always there and all the ppv

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Special offer available now. Can you not cancel by their Contact Page?

They say you can, but they don't cancel it. They have a link for cancelling your sub too, but that does not work either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

massy086 wrote: »
    Same here iv been with oss since the start I only pay 3. 99 a month and its great HD channels always there and all the ppv

Would that have NBCSN too?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

It's 10.99 a month according to there site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

It's 10.99 a month according to there site?
    I got in early when they first launched so I got it for 3.99

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I got in early when they first launched so I got it for 3.99

Ahh.
    Reckon it's worth 10.99?

Ahh.
    Reckon it's worth 10.99?

I can vouch for NTV.mx have used it recently found it very good,same price as OOS for UK package,no recurring charge they just sent you a reminder when the month is nearly up
    Also the kodi add on links to I vue TV guide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

it said 14.95 for 30 day uk premium sub, just downloaded to have look,suppose it still comes down to how good your internet speed is, so can you just try for a month and it wont renew automatically , can you pay by paypal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Ntv will give you a refund if you're not happy up to 7 days after you subscribe.

I tried it before wasn't bad only being able stream one channel at a time didn't suit me though so got a refund.

Phoenix have every PL game in cracking HD quality .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Phoenix have every PL game in cracking HD quality .

Which channel are you using? NBCSN has been down :(

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Which channel are you using? NBCSN has been down :(

They were all premier league pass streams .I checked all the them at one stage every one of them was working in HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea Phoenix had serious streams today, hopefully they keep it up.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea Phoenix had serious streams today, hopefully they keep it up.

Phoenix have had the EPL games live in HD from the Premier League Pass for a while now, I think there may have been an issue with them, eh, "borrowing" them from the Operation Robocop add on. I read something about it on another forum. It's obviously been resolved since. Either way, it's great to have two great add ons providing perfect HD quality games for free! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,977 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

any good free ssf1 streams out there?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    any good free ssf1 streams out there?

HD stream on dexter, working well tonight

• Advertisement

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    it said 14.95 for 30 day uk premium sub, just downloaded to have look,suppose it still comes down to how good your internet speed is, so can you just try for a month and it wont renew automatically , can you pay by paypal ?

OSS price is sterling ntv is euro,no paypal,dont think anyone accepts it for this type of service,and yes you can do a single month with no auto renewal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement