Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for the best Kodi/XBMC addons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

zerks wrote: »
    PM sent.

PM for me too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

Mr Velo wrote: »
    PM for me too please?

me too if you don't mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Could I also get one. Trying to find good ones the last while with no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Me too. Pretty please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Bare in mind there was a thread on Android that had a wealth of info such as this that disended into people asking for PM's which usually contain info that isn't strictly legal.
    That thread was deleated and the info lost. I'd hate to see the same happen to this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

It's a bit **** out there for live tv add-ons at the moment. anyone else getting the email from the former wiziwig team? They are apparently starting a new premium service. No kodi add on just yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭BandMember

Ste- wrote: »
    Bare in mind there was a thread on Android that had a wealth of info such as this that disended into people asking for PM's which usually contain info that isn't strictly legal.
    That thread was deleated and the info lost. I'd hate to see the same happen to this.

Perhaps people could just PM each directly anymore rather than going on about it on the thread? I mean, we're all friends here, right? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

I'd also appreciate that PM please.

Me too...pretty please...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ See the the comment right above yours.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

People can click the userid...click send message and send PM...please don't ask for sending PMs....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Dexter tv no longer doing sports channels??
    Zeus no longer doing live tv??

Whats worth using then? Vdub and turks have ****e for me lately unless im watching American sports channels.

Sports back up on Dexter,most of them in HD. Going on their recent history they probably wont last long but they are there for the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

Just an updatefor anyone interested, i bit the bullet and tried fpiptv, 10 dollars for one month! Not the end of the world if it doesnt work out. Have to say well worth the money, ive been using it the last few hours and not one problem. And you get everything, all uk and us, alot of other countrys too.
    So far so good ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

I'd be grateful for a pm as well. Thanks!
    I'd also appreciate that PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ Seriously? I am just dumbfounded. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

What's worse than people asking for PMS, is people complaining about people asking for PMS. Now I'm even worse than all of you. No pm requests would solve it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

can somebody pm me, im feeling lonely!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

With Kodi there is no big secret with add ons.

Developers like to boast about there add on and are all mostly active on Twitter, do a little research and find the info yourself, it isn't hard.

I have a Kodi list in my Twitter profile which contains alot of the devs etc if lazy folk wanna sub to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ass load of PM's sent,as Dahat said-a quick google will get you results.Just look to see what builds are out there and pick what suits.Youtube is great for info on KODI.This site is worth a look for tutorials and info: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

I text a buddy of mine about one build and named it for him-his reply: "What do I google?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Not sure if I mentioned here or the other thread but you can't go wrong with the black box build.

They update it weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I like Chris B's The Beast & Spartan builds he usually keeps the builds up to date. Have them running on my HTPC & my Amazon Fire TV stick and box. Just search on google or YouTube for more info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Does the black box build autoupdate?

I have my own build but planning on giving basic Android boxes to a few friends and family at Christmas, just don't want them ringing me every week when an add on doesn't work. Would this prevent that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I have my own build but planning on giving basic Android boxes to a few friends and family at Christmas, just don't want them ringing me every week when an add on doesn't work. Would this prevent that?

Not auto update no. It's fool proof through. 2 mins job.
    Also have a kids & adult build.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Do your own basic build with long time reliable add ons that are generally trouble free.

Quite easy set up a Movie and TV Show section with 3/4 add ons that work consistently.

I used the TVMC build for my dad and it worked fine for him so would recommend this basic build for the less tech savvy friends and family.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Thanks for the suggestions, any ideas on a sub 40€ box and where to get it? I'm thinking of an MXQ or Fire TV stick both from Amazon, but welcome ideas!

Thanks for the suggestions, any ideas on a sub 40€ box and where to get it? I'm thinking of an MXQ or Fire TV stick both from Amazon, but welcome ideas!

Well I have 2 fire TV sticks one i gave my dad and for the price I think they are great value also have the added benifirmof it of having a Netflix app on them. You do have to side load Kodi and use modbro to get the Kodi launch icon onto the main screen but after that it works fine, hang it out of a HDMI port out of site and it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭xlogo

Anybody know of a cheap but reliable IPTV service?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

well my conclusion is that none of the free addons survive live sports...most are down now for sky sports 2 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

tharmor wrote: »
    well my conclusion is that none of the free addons survive live sports...most are down now for sky sports 2 !!

If you have phoenix addon,look for woody within phoenix tv its running all sports fine also has a working link to nbcsn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Use RTE player on my box .but quality terrible, been using other site ,but seems to have stopped working, any suggestions that are working now ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement