Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for the best Kodi/XBMC addons

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

R gator/unlimited download

Are you trying to be cryptic or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭corks finest

bur wrote: »
    Are you trying to be cryptic or something?

Na,read online that u were limited to x amounts of download s per day

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks, this thread is straying far from addons into file downloading and streaming services which have nothing to do with either the topic of this thread or this forum for that matter. I'd also point out that there's a stickey on this forum regarding posts concerning accessing subscription tv services. I've let this thread run for a while but now believe that further discussion would be better carried on in one of the many XBMC/KODI/Whatever forums who are more suited for this topic.

Unless I hear convincing arguments, including clear ground rules for continuing discussion of KODI etc without getting into subscription tv services, I'll be closing this thread over the weekend and taking a stricter line on similar discussions.

Contact me by PM only please, do not post on this thread - posts or argument dragging this thread any further off topic will be deleted along with infractions.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

By comparison to the volume of posts and views on this thread, I have a had very little response to my post above.

Accordingly, this thread is now closed, and posters/viewers are advised that while technical discussion of XBMC/KODI is welcome, as is input and participation by forum members who can assist others, there should be no further discussion of plugins that provide access to copyrighted material, or builds that provide these plugins by default.

I will be updating the Stickey at the top of the forum and any posts which cross this line in future will be dealt with on a "delete first, deal with questions later" basis, along with infractions as required.

In view of this, if you are in any doubt about the suitability of a post/thread, the chances are that this is not the forum for it and you should seek/give advice on one of the many fora which are less sensitive to discussion of subscription tv services.

Thanks,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement