Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody in the need to let of some steam ? France in the championship is online now

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody in the need to let of some steam ? France in the championship is online now

urge to drink rising lol. Unlucky threr by the way. I'm well oiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Poland in Championship will be back in action on Tuesday evening, left my pad behind at last night party :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

England here in Prem.will be available to play tonight. Just send me a message on psn. Not able to reply on phone as it won't accept my password but I can still read the messages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

looking for spain in the championship, can be on during the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gene_Parmesan

looking for spain in the championship, can be on during the night.

I'll be on tonight. PM me with what time suits you. Or just message me on PSN when you see me

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gene_Parmesan

Is there a table anywhere to see the standings, lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Is there a table anywhere to see the standings, lads?

http://boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com/l/fg/1_431572047.html

its in mr.moons sig aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

sweden from the premiership available later want to catch up on games

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Well lads
    I'm looking for Portugal Ireland and Spain in the CHAMPIONSHIP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Tables updated.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Tables updated.

Championship:
    Almost half way through and the Spanish pulling ahead convincingly, with the sneaky russians on their tail.

3rd place in the championship ... When do the wheels fall off

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

What's the story lads is when your clean through on goal and being pulled back and given a red card not in the "frowned upon" one of the acts of unsportanship in this league or am I imagining things where I heard this before in the rules?

Also soloing the ball near the end of the game clearly to waste time not another act of it? Never complained before in all the leagues we have been in but just thought I'd bring it up?

That last game I played felt like I was playing someone who became an all star overnight in the game.. pulling skills and flicks ive barely seen before.. thought it was all a bit of crack??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

What's the story lads is when your clean through on goal and being pulled back and given a red card not in the "frowned upon" one of the acts of unsportanship in this league or am I imagining things where I heard this before in the rules?

Also soloing the ball near the end of the game clearly to waste time not another act of it? Never complained before in all the leagues we have been in but just thought I'd bring it up?

That last game I played felt like I was playing someone who became an all star overnight in the game.. pulling skills and flicks ive barely seen before.. thought it was all a bit of crack??

The red card I did not mean to do I just hit O to hard and skills I've always done before. If you had a problem with how I played the game you should of messaged me. I've no problem playing you again if you want.

To be honest, I've met a lot of dirty players too, but I just get on with it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Skill moves are part of the game and people can use them if they want, soloing the ball wasting time though is being a twat and there is no place for it here. People are playing long enough now to have a bit of cop on as to what is and isnt on, shouldnt have to be telling people..

You have the ability to record your games, if you have a big problem with a game and how it was played the ps4 records the last 15 minutes of play all the time, save it and send it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Can I reschedule all my remaining games to be played away?

Table.jpg

Nokir wrote: »
    Can I reschedule all my remaining games to be played away?

Table.jpg

Haha, same here. My home record is brutal. Shoddy home supporters it must be.

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    3rd place in the championship ... When do the wheels fall off

Update: Anybody got any spare wheels ?

• Advertisement

Anyone who needs to play England in the championship about tonight? If so let me know cos it's either hook up the android box or the ps4 and the android box is winning at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Aye, if you're around, I've a game against you

I'll be on tonight, Italy looking for Turkey, Portugal, Ireland & Germany in the championship.

Gameweek 4
    Championship

Turkey (willy0dea) 4 - 1 Sweden (saulbass)

I was trailing in the first game 2-0 and then got it back to 2-2 but then we got disconnected around the 75 minute. Rematch saw me revert to my old ways and never had a chance.

France in The Champioonship will be online most of this evening from around 9:00. I'm looking for Portugal, Spain and Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Germany in the champ, gonna try and be on around 8ish for an hour or so if I can

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Are France or Spain from the premiership around ? Switzerland here

Anyone want to play Sweden tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

France or England around in the premiership?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Germany in the champ, apologies I haven't been able to get on, I'll be on this evening, I'll put up a message

Advertisement