Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Italy here in the Premiership. Will on tonight if any of lads I've to play will be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Are Spain and England in the premiership around?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads, load of games left unplayed still and people are falling behind. Get them played asap or there will be penalties applied. We will have plenty of people looking to join when FIFA 17 comes out, if you arent playing your games this season dont expect to be taking part in the next one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

France in The Championship online now looking for Spain, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Turkey and Poland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Switzerland on for awhile tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Anyone have any contact with daveyharte (Ireland in the Championship) lately?

I had a piece of paper with everyone I had to play and I can't for the life of me find it. If anyone needs to play England in the championship let me know. I'll figure out my fixtures tomorrow when I get near a computer

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Sweden is available if anyone wants to play

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Poland got a 2 days rest finally, so I should be available at normal times rather than middle of the night.

Portugal, Switzerland, Germany, France and Ireland are my remaining games now. Even if you don't see me online you can message me so we can arrange suitable time to clear the backlog :)

Ireland is gw4 and Portugal is gw 5 so it would be nice to have these fixtures out of the way soon.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Anyone have any contact with daveyharte (Ireland in the Championship) lately?

I think he isn't playing anymore

• Advertisement

Italy n championship will be around on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    I think he isn't playing anymore

What happens those fixtures then?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Anyone need to play Sweden in the Championship?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Russia in championship, need to play Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland and Portugal.

Also away from Sunday for two weeks so can only play tonight or tomorrow!

Italy on today looking for Spain, Germany, Turkey, Belgium, in the championship. Maybe someone else too lol

sweden are around 2morro after 6 all day

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Germany in the champ, I'll be on this evening, I'll send a msg

sweden from the premiership is on for a while look to getting a few games done thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Played in this years ago. Just wondering how I get back involved?

in the premiership looking for Spain, England, France have to play ye twice I'm not to sure about the Switzerland 1 game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    in the premiership looking for Spain, England, France have to play ye twice I'm not to sure about the Switzerland 1 game

I'll be around this evening after about 7pm with Spain, just send me a message on PS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

League closing midnight on Sunday, please make your best effort to get all your fixtures finished before then.
    We will be penalising players and you may not be allowed back for FIFA 17 if you don't play most of your games.

To see who you have to play check the site here.

Switzerland in the championship will be on a bit later for most of the night for anyone who needs to play me

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I'll be on tonight ( France in premiership ).. need to catch up on few games being moving house the last 2 weeks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Rackstar wrote: »
    Played in this years ago. Just wondering how I get back involved?

Wait for the sign up thread for the next season and stick your name down.

There wont be one between now and fifa 17 coming out so I would just keep an eye on the thread around that time.

France in the championship just waiting to play Switzerland and Ireland.

Are Ireland still involved in the league ?

Message me when online and I'll try to get on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Russia in championship, away till Sunday week, so apologies that I can't play my last few matches.

Russia in championship, away till Sunday week, so apologies that I can't play my last few matches.

Giggsy will be very upset.

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    Giggsy will be very upset.

Am I missing something here ?

• Advertisement

im on now for most of the evening if anyone needs to play switzerland in the championship, if im not on PSN give me a message on this and i will come on.

Advertisement