Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Picks up and started..

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

If a team has been allocated already to someone in your division, I presume those teams shouldn't be in your 1,2,3 selection?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

CS Hasuki wrote:
    If a team has been allocated already to someone in your division, I presume those teams shouldn't be in your 1,2,3 selection?

Spot on, you've no chance of getting them. Might aswell throw in a team that you can actually get, however bad they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,725 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Well lads
    Has anyone played a game yet?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well lads
    Has anyone played a game yet?

Who exactly would they be playing..:confused:

Team picks aren't over, fixtures aren't posted.

• Advertisement

As per usual everyone is required to read and give thanks to the rules sticky..

That especially applies to any new players..make yourself familiar with the rules.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057609919

Axwell wrote: »
    Who exactly would they be playing..:confused:

Team picks aren't over, fixtures aren't posted.

Sorry, for some reason I got it into my head that it would be running in conjunction with the Euros.

Anyone up for a few friendlies before we start?

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    Anyone up for a few friendlies before we start?

Pm sent

By the way I've sent out a heap of friend requests to the lads in my league and only one has accepted so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Just missed out on France. The English will have to do.

Vardy and Kane to bring it home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Up for some friendlies later if anybody is about.

PSN: saulbass

Online now.

Nokir wrote: »
    Up for some friendlies later if anybody is about.

PSN: saulbass

Added, done for tonight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pm sent

By the way I've sent out a heap of friend requests to the lads in my league and only one has accepted so far.

No worries, I will accept it next time I log on (pendzel81).

Good games, Pappyodaniel. I'm limited technically so have to make most of Ibra and my defence putting in some timely tackles. Last game was a bit of a joke though, 1 shot 1 goal from me, and in the poxiest of circumstances!

What the hell was I thinking picking up Poland :)

Euro and all. Not a good call. Not at all...

Right this is gonna be tough, played a friendly season against Hasuki and it finished level 2-2-1 (apologies for all the fouls)

Saulbass beat me twice by a spare goal in each game and he scraped a draw in the 3rd game! I still have a glimmer of hope but need a couple of wins from 2 games.

Both quality players.

Not looking forward to playing the lads with the 5* teams.

Right this is gonna be tough, played a friendly season against Hasuki and it finished level 2-2-1 (apologies for all the fouls)

Saulbass beat me twice by a spare goal in each game and he scraped a draw in the 3rd game! I still have a glimmer of hope but need a couple of wins from 2 games.

Both quality players.

I can play one in 5-10 minutes with 4* team :)

Both quality players.

Was good to try out the team that I will be using. Don't like the formation at all, so every game I will have to change :rolleyes:

No lag though, which was good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Fixtures will be posted at lunch time...

Best of luck to all.

Please make sure you have thanked Axwell's post before playing any games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Lads, Germany in the championship here, I won't be on til Sunday evening, I'll post here when I'm going on

Up for a few friendlies tonight if anyone is about.

Some of you havent given thanks on the rules sticky, if you havent done so then do it and make sure you are familiar with the rules. I see some of you already have been setting up games incorrectly because you clearly didnt read the instructions...

4 points from a possible 9 so far, off to a rocky start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Switzerland in the championship ready to play if anyone available

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Germany in the championship going on now for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Ireland available to play in championship plus anyone be able to link me to the fixtures thread thanks

Farty88 wrote: »
    Ireland available to play in championship plus anyone be able to link me to the fixtures thread thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057610907

im on now wanna play.

Looking for Spain and Russia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Sorry for lads looking for Russia in the championship, I'm away till tomorrow evening.
    Should be around Wednesday and Thursday nights definitely.

Advertisement