Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Everton in the champ I've Roma x2 and Lyon to play I'm around anytime after 3 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Zenit in premiership here. Ill play as many games as possible today lads!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That's the league done.

Few of you with a good few games left unplayed and didnt make much effort to get them done.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Axwell wrote: »
    That's the league done.

Few of you with a good few games left unplayed and didnt make much effort to get them done.

Damn it. Was hoping for some minor extension. Couldn't do one of the games as I and my opponent kept missing each other :)

Seriously, though, I understand there is a serious bit of work involved in getting the scores in and to keep track of all of them so there had to be a cut off point.

Those unplayed games won't affect me too much, but could do some damage to the teams on top. Hopefully not too much damage.

Thanks for all the hard work!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

That's the league done.

Thanks for the work ye put in, disappointed to not get my last 3 finished

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭CS Hasuki

Will there be another league for fifa 16 or is the next one fifa 17?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

CS Hasuki wrote: »
    Will there be another league for fifa 16 or is the next one fifa 17?

There will be another in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Thanks for organising it lads.. well ran again

I had 4 fixtures left.. I posted 2 results the other night and just gonna look through for the other 2 results

There will be another in a few weeks

Nice, looking forward to it. :o

Thanks for organising it lads.. well ran again

I had 4 fixtures left.. I posted 2 results the other night and just gonna look through for the other 2 results

The results are closed,should have been posted by midnight last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Sooooooo does that mean I get promoted :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Glad to finish up third done better than last year

astonaidan wrote: »
    Sooooooo does that mean I get promoted :cool:

Tables have been with fixtures but theres penalties to be added to people who didnt play all their games. Finalised tables will be up by the weekend and we will list who goes up and down then.

Tables have been with fixtures but theres penalties to be added to people who didnt play all their games. Finalised tables will be up by the weekend and we will list who goes up and down then.

Cool, cool
    Going by games played I should be ok for 2nd

Final tables after points deductions.

Anyone with less than 24 games gets an automatic -3 points from their total and then -1 for each game thereafter.

Anyone with less than 18 games (i.e. didn't play 2 full weeks of fixtures is kicked from the league and misses next season)

Didn't have much effect in the Premiership as most played their games but in the Championship there was a terrible effort with nearly half of you not completing 20 games. It is a waste of our time and those taking part if you aren't going to play your games.

zFrE0rs.png

cpXKZIK.png

Congrats to Napoli and Wolfsburg for winning their respective leagues and to Porto and Sevilla gaining promotion from the Championship. Fenerbahce, Zenit and Inter at the other end of the Premiership getting relegated.

Zenit in the Premiership and Lyon in the Championship are kicked from the league for next season for lack of effort playing their games. You can apply to join in season 21 if you wish.

We will go again in a few weeks after a short break with Season 20 - keep an eye out for the sign up thread.

Let me be the first to say, it may have all been fun and games before, but Im sure as hell going to change that.............cue my horrendous relegation :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Well done Napoli.

6th place for myself is acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

20 points from 22 games...hoping for a good bit of improvement in the next season! Disappointed I didn't get to play the remaining games, ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The March K.League squad updates messed up my team, which was annoying. It took a few games to find a new formation with the new players, but I had fun using Jeonbuk apart from that sh*tty period at the start of March.

Not sure if I'll have the time to play next season though.

im in for the next one

• Advertisement

Any update on when the new league starting?

Signup thread up for returning and new players..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057597129

Leaving sign up open for a few more days as some may not have seen it.
    Aiming to do team picks next week and want to get through them quickly so please keep an eye on the thread daily for when they are starting and updates on picks so you aren't holding anyone up when it comes to your turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Any news on when the league starting up :)

Will sort team picks this week just been up to my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Considering we have just 60 secs or so to sort out our team each time, is there a way of playing about with this first or is the only way of messing around with it is when playing an online friendly?

Nokir wrote: »
    Considering we have just 60 secs or so to sort out our team each time, is there a way of playing about with this first or is the only way of messing around with it is when playing an online friendly?

Nope needs to be done before each game, squad updates mean the starting lineups change etc. Best thing to do is play a few friendlies and make note of the setup you like and then its easy enough to just quickly make the changes in the time you have.

Team picks starting over the weekend folks so keep an eye out for the thread for picks and when its your turn.

So regarding the squad selections, Im guessing the 4 star requirement is gone

• Advertisement

All the requirements will be in the first post same as always..

Advertisement