Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Championship game week 6

Wolfsburg (aidyfez44) 3 - 1 Lazio (saulbass)

If saulbass took his chances I'd of been lucky to get a point, although guilty of a bad miss to two myself

Yeah, some shocking attacking from me. Think I just panicked! Deserved to be beaten but yeah, 8 shots and 8 on target should have yielded me more than one goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

How much longer you ladies reckon you got left? 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Spurs needs to play from the premiership

Week 5 Week6 week7
    Zenit Inter roma
    Lazio

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Lazio here in the Premiership, should be on later tonight if anyone is around for a game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads there are plenty of games due to be played and people are falling behind, get them done or penalties will be handed out for not playing games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

I'll be on after 11 for a few games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads there are plenty of games due to be played and people are falling behind, get them done or penalties will be handed out for not playing games.

Ive informed that i wont have ps4 till wednesday as nephew has it, just letting you know again. Only 3 games left

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

astonaidan wrote: »
    Ive informed that i wont have ps4 till wednesday as nephew has it, just letting you know again. Only 3 games left

Never got a pm from you saying that - you should pm both myself and Mr Moon if theres a reason you cant play games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

I'm waiting on Everton/Inter to reply on psn but not that only one having that issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Fenerbahce, Napoli, Zenit and Jeunbuk in the Premiership, any of ye around tonight? I'm Bilbao, be on after 11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Looking for Everton, Inter, Spurs, Sevilla and Lyon in The Championship.

Any time your on just send me a message on psn and I'll try to get on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Everton here anyone I need to play just PM me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Premiership players...

I still need to play

Everton x2
    Zenit
    Napoli
    Leverkusen
    Inter
    Roma

If anyone is around tonight message me on PS4 and I'll play. (Even if I'm not online)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

only have 3 games left to play in premiership. valencia, roma and napoli. ill be on later. have the app on my phone too so any time your on

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Inter in the champ, I'm going to be on this evening at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

only have 3 games left to play in premiership. valencia, roma and napoli. ill be on later. have the app on my phone too so any time your on

I'll buzz you after 10.30 see if your available

Crazy game v napoli( giggsy). Was 2-0 up, 4-2 down and won 5-4 at the death! I mugged him in our first game too, anyone playing me I'll try and get on again in an hour or two if it suits anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Lazio in the Championship on tonight.

Crazy game v napoli( giggsy). Was 2-0 up, 4-2 down and won 5-4 at the death! I mugged him in our first game too, anyone playing me I'll try and get on again in an hour or two if it suits anyone

It's the story of my season, I've led a couple of the guys and thrown it all away, it's a regular occurance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Everton in the championship I've Spurs Porto Roma Sevilla and Lyon all left to play. PM me lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

I'm available (Wolfsburg) think you're my last game

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Few games to catch up (Leverkusen in Premiership), I should be around most evenings after 9 if that suits anyone.

GW3 Everton v B. Leverkusen (DCorkey)
    GW3 B. Leverkusen v Inter (The Dunne)
    GW4 Valencia v B. Leverkusen (steirishrover)
    GW5 Zenit v B. Leverkusen (MarkLogan-91)
    GW6 B. Leverkusen v Fenerbahce (DJ-DigitalMoose)
    GW7 Inter v B. Leverkusen (The Dunne)

hefferboi wrote: »
    Everton in the championship I've Spurs Porto Roma Sevilla and Lyon all left to play. PM me lads

Think you've to play inter as well, on now lads for a while will be on later aroundb10.30

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Think you've to play inter as well, on now lads for a while will be on later aroundb10.30

I think we have one game to play, too.

10:30 sounds good to me (Liverpool)

Just Sevilla (Eeyoreious) and Lyon (Dufflecoatsunrise) left to play, I'm online now if you can play or let me know when your free

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Very laggy games lately. Will be back tomorrow (Liverpool in championship).

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WeirdKen

Hey guys, Sevilla here, sorry I've been out of the loop for a bit. Might be available tonight but will definitely be around all weekend from Friday evening. Have to play Bayer Lev, Lyon, Napoli, Roma, Inter, Lazio & Everton. I'll send messages on the PS App when I'm available...

Be on later lads around 9

• Registered Users Posts: 15,213 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Jeonbuk/Premier. Need to play the following.

Wk 3:
    @ Inter (The Dunne)
    Wk 6:
    v Inter (The Dunne)
    Wk 7:
    @ Bilbao (Stephen_mc91)
    v Valencia (steirishrover)

I'll be on tonight for a while. If we don't play I will catch you lads at the weekend hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Anyone who needs porto in championship message me, im around for a while

Advertisement