Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Crap on Adams, Mod Warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Godge wrote: »
    But you have no proof that he had broken the law, you are making an unsubstantiated allegation. Back it up with evidence or a source.

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    You don't need one. Either Cahill didn't talk about her case with Enda or he needs to report this to the Gardai.

Then we don't need proof that Gerry is lying. There are two contradictory statements out there.

Fr. Ned wrote: »
    You're fast becoming a parody of yourself now.
    Any level minded person reading your posts can see what you're at.
    I'll leave you to it.

Not at all, you and your fellow apologists are indulging in fantastical whataboutery and are avoiding answering any posts with any substance. There is little point in continuing serious debate on this issue.

When I lower myself to your level and respond in kind, it shows up the silliness more clearly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Then we don't need proof that Gerry is lying. There are two contradictory statements out there.
    Prove it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,467 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I am happy to see Mary Lou McDonald come out and make a strong statement against that disgusting blog post that was made earlier. The old IRA tactics of bullying, intimidation and victim blaming are starting to re-emerge it seems. Let's hope some of the commentators on here take heed of Mary Lou's warning.

• Advertisement

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Prove it.

I have many times, you just ignored the posts.

I am happy to see Mary Lou McDonald come out and make a strong statement against that disgusting blog post that was made earlier. The old IRA tactics of bullying, intimidation and victim blaming are starting to re-emerge it seems. Let's hope some of the commentators on here take heed of Mary Lou's warning.

Don't forget it was reposted on facebook by that decent man Seamus Finucane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Fr. Ned

I'm also happy to see now that the taoiseach has agreed to meet with Gerry Adams and other SF members to hear how they tried to help Maria Cahill after what happened to her.

Don't forget it was reposted on facebook by that decent man Seamus Finucane.

Until the case is tried in a court of law it has the potential to be true.
    I assume the alleged rapist is going to defend himself, is it alright for him to use that as his defence or is the case decided in your expert opinion?

I'm also happy to see now that the taoiseach has agreed to meet with Gerry Adams and other SF members to hear how they tried to help Maria Cahill after what happened to her.

He said he would in the Dail yesterday, what is new about that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Eamondomc

Dan Solo and Happyman are probably Gerry Adams and Martin Mc Guiness really. But the will probably deny it for a few years

Eamondomc wrote: »
    Dan Solo and Happyman are probably Gerry Adams and Martin Mc Guiness really. But the will probably deny it for a few years

No, I'm both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

sallymomo wrote: »
    Yep brilliant alright, brilliantly Sinn Fein all over, deflecting from what the thread is about.

I have already stated that my motivation isn't political. The defenders of SF and GA shouldn't expect that everybody who disagrees with them in this thread, about this matter, is against SF/GA/IRA. Or conversely, a supporter of FG/FF

To be honest, I think the real messages and points are getting lost amongst the bickering. Shame really.

So stating that I think we should not convict people or their affiliates until a legal proceeding takes place is my supporting Sinn Fein?:rolleyes:

I've never voted for Sinn Fein in any local elections, ever. I've given preference nationally, but only due to my dislike of conmen (FF) and rightwing blustercrats (FG).

Kenny is a disgrace and a low manner of public representative to be using such a sad chapter in the lives of people for political one upmanship. He should have some dignity and faith in the legal system he represents and hush.

because you admitted it I now doubt it

Happyman42 wrote: »
    No, I'm both of them.

Me too....;)

Me too....;)

lol no I think you really are a priest.

lol no I think you really are a priest.

Well, he has certainly got some skill in deflecting questions away about child sex abuse.

Well, he has certainly got some skill in deflecting questions away about child sex abuse.

Reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Using what happened to this woman, setting up some kind of 'kangaroo court' in Dail Eireann under Dail privilege in a couple of weeks like kenny is doing really is the lowest of the low.
    It's pure politics and nothing else.
    There's an investigation underway by the PPS in Northern Ireland and the above is nothing short of subversion of that investigation.
    I hope SF have nothing to do with it.

I'm sure Marty won't be long with the old "this is damaging to the peace protest" threats.

I'm sure Marty won't be long with the old "this is damaging to the peace protest" threats.

Well, if the brits hadn't sent their little soldier boys to the northern part of my country to join forces with loyalist thugs in attacking and murdering Catholics, there wouldn't have been any need for a peace process in the first place.
    Off topic, I'm sure there's a thread on this somewhere.
    Sorry, mods.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Well, if the brits hadn't sent their little soldier boys to the northern part of my country to join forces with loyalist thugs in attacking and murdering Catholics, there wouldn't have been any need for a peace process in the first place.

It woz 'The Brits' what done it.

*Slow hand clap.

It woz 'The Brits' what done it.

*Slow hand clap.

Well, to be fair, Kincora was their playground.

Actually, just while I mention Kincora.
    I hope the PPS in northern Ireland decide to open an investigation into the goings on there too.

Well, to be fair, Kincora was their playground.

Allegedly ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭duckcfc

The fact of the matter is, Adams will come through this unscathed like previous times. He'll go onto see many more political leaders out and hopefully in the next GE he'll become the leader of this country. Its time the people of this country get their head out of their 4rses and vote SF in for real change because I and you know one thing, these other parties and their leaders don't have the balls to make strong decisions for the people. In GA we have a man who stood up against the Brits/RUC scum and loyalists and is still alive to tell the tale and fighting strong. If anyone thinks Adams and SF won't have the balls to make drastic changes in this country then IMO they are deluded. It takes a mad man with big set of balls to get some order in this country a d Adams is the man for it.Infact, there's no better man!!

duckcfc wrote: »
    The fact of the matter is, Adams will come through this unscathed like previous times. He'll go onto see many more political leaders out and hopefully in the next GE he'll become the leader of this country. Its time the people of this country get their head out of their 4rses and vote SF in for real change because I and you know one thing, these other parties and their leaders don't have the balls to make strong decisions for the people. In GA we have a man who stood up against the Brits/RUC scum and loyalists and is still alive to tell the tale and fighting strong. If anyone thinks Adams and SF won't have the balls to make drastic changes in this country then IMO they are deluded. It takes a mad man with big set of balls to get some order in this country a d Adams is the man for it.Infact, there's no better man!!

Never going to happen.

duckcfc wrote: »

should get post of the day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

should get post of the day

Made me laugh anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement