Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harty Cup 14/15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

While I would not for a second suggest that ASR don't head hunt players (because I know they do) it's not quite as widespread a practice as is perhaps being illustrated here. In some cases certain hurlers have been targeted but more often than not it's a case that the school attracts the good hurlers, so a 12 year old from say Adare who is a good prospect at hurling will bug their parents to enrol them in ASR as opposed to the more geographically sensible schooling options like Croom or Rathkeale.

There's more I know that I wish I could say but I know that a public forum is not a wise place to go into it.

It must be noted however that ASR's recent transformation has probably been more down to the growth of the Na Piarsaigh club than anything else, they have emerged as a major force in underage GAA in Limerick in the last decade, they have won four of the last 5 under 21 championships and have a few minor titles in recent years as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Browney7

It may or may not be true (arrogance )but when you look at where they came from over the past six years there is great credit due to them. There was a time when no one with any hurling ambition would go there. If I am correct in my fast fading memory they would have been known more for rugby six years ago than hurling. They worked hard over a long time to get where they are.

Yeah rugby would have been far more popular (Paul OConnell, mossy lawlor etc and more recently Kilcoyne and Mick Sherry) but there was nearly always some bit of hurling there between playing B competitions and Rice cups etc but never anything at the business end. Basketball was big in the school when John Galvin was there and they won all irelands.

They went Dean Ryan for the first time in years in 2006 (I think!) and the team featured the likes of Nicky OConnell and Darach Honan and Conor Allis for example whilst Conlon would have been one of the main men for Flannans at the time.

The school really kicked on with Declan Hannon and Shane Dowling (saw them play Flannans in the Gaelic grounds and Tony Kelly and Dowling gave an exhibition of hurling that day).

I'm sure some bit of poaching or encouraging goes on but there has always been a tradition of country lads going to school there particularly lads whose parents work in Town anyway and as has been said if you are a promising hurler you'll go there.

No different to Seamus Hickey going to Flannans and Andrew OShaughnessy and Pa Kirby going to Colmans.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Iecrawfc

Browney7 wrote: »
    Yeah rugby would have been far more popular (Paul OConnell, mossy lawlor etc and more recently Kilcoyne and Mick Sherry) but there was nearly always some bit of hurling there between playing B competitions and Rice cups etc but never anything at the business end. Basketball was big in the school when John Galvin was there and they won all irelands.

They went Dean Ryan for the first time in years in 2006 (I think!) and the team featured the likes of Nicky OConnell and Darach Honan and Conor Allis for example whilst Conlon would have been one of the main men for Flannans at the time.

The school really kicked on with Declan Hannon and Shane Dowling (saw them play Flannans in the Gaelic grounds and Tony Kelly and Dowling gave an exhibition of hurling that day).

I'm sure some bit of poaching or encouraging goes on but there has always been a tradition of country lads going to school there particularly lads whose parents work in Town anyway and as has been said if you are a promising hurler you'll go there.

No different to Seamus Hickey going to Flannans and Andrew OShaughnessy and Pa Kirby going to Colmans.

Whether they are arrogant or not they won't be now! well beaten today by thurles cbs, 3-12 to 0-12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Breadandbutter

Certainly a surprise how Ard Scoil went under today at Nenagh!

anyone at it ?

Thurles seemed to be in control throughout and Ard Scoil leaking goals

certainly going to be dogfight now for final places with Flannans I suspect being the battering ram

Thurles surely through now on 5 points with Blackwater, Ard Scoil, & West Limerick all in with shout depending on results and currently West Limerick with a nose in front

it ain't over til it's over

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

http://m.limerickleader.ie/sport/limerick-sport/ardscoil-ris-defeat-sets-up-big-limerick-harty-cup-derby-1-6410853

Huge surprise with lot minors grimes, gilllane, casey etc and u 17 lad's in collins, houninhan, Hogan. Ryan, Boylan, mackey etc
    Would not rule ard scoil qualify they normally win out local derbies.
    Ronan lynch needs to be centre back clearly as proven all ireland final and in harty much much better at centre back or at midfield than a forward.
    West limerick done very well but there still newish this year ard scoil been their done that today shows there are beatable though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

I'd like to see the west colleges go through. Might do something for hurling out in that part of the county. Fairly useless at sport out that side.

I know this Harty thread but here's the football results from Munster GaaWednesday 12th November
    Corn Ui Mhuiri
    St Brendans 6-20 St Flannans 0-2
    St Fachtnas Skib 1 8 V HS Clonmel 4 3St Michaels
    Rochestown 2-17 West Limerick Colleges 1-5
    PS Chorca Dhuibhne V IS Killorglin John Mitchells Tralee
    Clonakilty CC 2-15 DLS Macroom 1-11

Group Tables from Munster GAA

in actual fact Group 1 is wrong and ASR should be behind West Limerick who are on 3 points, they should only be on 2

Dr. Harty Cup tables after 3 rounds
    Group 1 Teams Played Wins Lost Draw Points
    Thurles CBS 3 2 0 1 5
    Ardscoil Ris 2 1 1 0 4
    West Limerick Col2 1 0 1 3
    Blackwater CS 2 1 1 0 2
    St Flannans Col 3 0 3 0 0

Group 2 Teams Played Wins Lost Draw Points
    Gaelcholaiste AG 3 2 1 0 4
    Castletroy CC 2 2 0 0 4
    St Colmans Fermoy 2 1 1 0 2
    SNTN Doon 2 1 1 0 2
    DLS Waterford Col 3 0 3 0 0

Group 3 Teams Played Wins Lost Draw Points
    P.S Youghal 3 2 1 0 4
    Rochestown Coll2 2 0 0 4
    Templemore 3 1 2 0 2
    St Caimins Shan2 1 1 0 2
    Charleville CBS 2 0 2 0 0

Group 4 Teams Played Wins Lost Draw Points
    Hamilton HS 2 2 0 0 4
    Midleton CBS 2 2 0 0 4
    Dungarvan CBS 3 1 2 0 2
    Nenagh CBS 2 1 1 0 2
    HS Clonmel 3 0 3 0 0

Key games west colleges limerick will have ard scoil in Kilmallock id imagine as venue this week

Dinny cahill notorious for being antrim manager saying Brian cocranan was finished in 2004,cocranan duly obliged and dismissed he's utter rubbish on the field of play , and current hurler James ryan coaching them.

Key games west colleges limerick will have ard scoil in Kilmallock id imagine as venue this week

Dinny cahill notorious for being antrim manager saying Brian cocranan was finished in 2004,cocranan duly obliged and dismissed he's utter rubbish on the field of play , and current hurler James ryan coaching them.

With the exception of Nenagh / Clonmel, and Blackwater / Thurles - all the other games have something at stake - a tussle for top spot and a better position for open draw in January, or survival

Forecast bad for Tuesday night I think I hope it won't impact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Cu Baire

Ard Scoil to advance on Wednesday. WLC looked decent in first two games but caught Thurles on a bad day and Flannans played their Dean Ryan team. They will be meeting an Ard Scoil team needing a win in Kilmallock. ASR Thurles game was always going to decide 1st and 2nd so the star studded Caherdavin outfit should have little difficulty disposing of the team from football country.

I'd agree They should win on paper you would expect but it may not be as easy as people expect in that west colleges have two good coaches very fit and limerick minor Seamus flanganan is danger man at centre forward

Obviously it's easily negated by throwing ronan lynch at centre back and flanganan is just after tough junior game with feonagh in munster Sunday.

Cian Magner Flynn, Michael Sexton have all been development squads with limerick, Brian buckley dromina if starts is a fine hurler and I think featured cork also and has year left at least in the harty cup so they do have nice hurlers but if ard scoil play potential and as its make or break you'd expect them to win it.

Ard scoil compared to previous years predominantly made up of limerick hurlers in about 12 team so that will benefit them hugely in terms of minors in which Sean Hogan,Peadar Collins,Thomas Grimes, conor houlian, conor Boylan, Mickey mackey and Peter Casey will all push hard for limerick minors this year,and throw in ronan lynch and aron gilllane they will be u21 hurlers in future

Ard scoil have huge decision imo to make in ronan lynch must be moved away from forwards, he seems to have preferences for their but he's as games shows much better at half back or midfield and limerick talk seems to be he is senior potential forward down the line, I dont belive so imo, in he could be one of their greatest centre backs but a forward he won't be
    At centre back he has ability to dominate a game, at centre forward and more so full, the game bypass him.

It will take a decision of bold conviction to move him from forwards at ard scoil but it must be done, as balance team v Thurles was wrong.

Grimes imo better midfielder and should go from centre back, lynch in to six with Eoin Ryan coming in to the forwards.
    Thurles loss could be a blessing in disguise in they can learn valuable lessons from it.
    They certainly don't become a bad team overnight and bit readjusting will be stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Cu Baire

I'm sure there's a lot of sense in that post but trying to decipher it is giving me a headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

Cu Baire wrote: »
    I'm sure there's a lot of sense in that post but trying to decipher it is giving me a headache.

My advice would be to take paracetamol otherwise you are going to miss out on one of the most knowledgeable and informative posters here.Whether you agree with his opinions or not they are always valid and backed up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭savannahkat

My advice would be to take paracetamol otherwise you are going to miss out on one of the most knowledgeable and informative posters here.Whether you agree with his opinions or not they are always valid and backed up

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Iecrawfc

I'd agree They should win on paper you would expect but it may not be as easy as people expect in that west colleges have two good coaches very fit and limerick minor Seamus flanganan is danger man at centre forward

Obviously it's easily negated by throwing ronan lynch at centre back and flanganan is just after tough junior game with feonagh in munster Sunday.

Cian Magner Flynn, Michael Sexton have all been development squads with limerick, Brian buckley dromina if starts is a fine hurler and I think featured cork also and has year left at least in the harty cup so they do have nice hurlers but if ard scoil play potential and as its make or break you'd expect them to win it.

Ard scoil compared to previous years predominantly made up of limerick hurlers in about 12 team so that will benefit them hugely in terms of minors in which Sean Hogan,Peadar Collins,Thomas Grimes, conor houlian, conor Boylan, Mickey mackey and Peter Casey will all push hard for limerick minors this year,and throw in ronan lynch and aron gilllane they will be u21 hurlers in future

Ard scoil have huge decision imo to make in ronan lynch must be moved away from forwards, he seems to have preferences for their but he's as games shows much better at half back or midfield and limerick talk seems to be he is senior potential forward down the line, I dont belive so imo, in he could be one of their greatest centre backs but a forward he won't be
    At centre back he has ability to dominate a game, at centre forward and more so full, the game bypass him.

It will take a decision of bold conviction to move him from forwards at ard scoil but it must be done, as balance team v Thurles was wrong.

Grimes imo better midfielder and should go from centre back, lynch in to six with Eoin Ryan coming in to the forwards.
    Thurles loss could be a blessing in disguise in they can learn valuable lessons from it.
    They certainly don't become a bad team overnight and bit readjusting will be stronger.
    Agree a defeat would do ASR no harm at this stage if they learn from it, in regards to Ronan lynch at no.6, I think he's a similar player to Declan Hannon who also had spells at centre back underage, might have the hurling but maybe not the defensive instincts for centre back at adult level. The fashion at senior at the moment seems to be a more 'stopper' type of centre back rather than the pure hurling centre back, that could all have changed though when/if Ronan comes on the senior scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Thing about Ronan Lynch at centre-back, he got badly exposed when he played there this year, I think it was against Cork. Great attacking the ball, lovely hurler but slow on the turn and lacks pace... The Cork centre-forward picked up a lot of ball in behind him and had a super game.

I prefer Lynch on the wing tbh than through the middle, but he's so good that you want him in the central position. Midfield might be an option, but does he have the mobility? And it is easy to see why you'd have him in the forwards, he's such a natural score-taker. Is that what's best for Limerick/Na Piarsaigh/Ard Scoil? It's hard to say.

It's great to have the options... if he was to play senior for Limerick next year (which is unlikely), it would probably be in the forwards. But as he gets older, I think he could be a great half-back alright. Andrew La Touche Cosgrave, Colin Ryan, Cian Lynch, Sean Finn are all similarly versatile from that team and it is a good problem to have, I suppose.

Fireball07 wrote: »
    Thing about Ronan Lynch at centre-back, he got badly exposed when he played there this year, I think it was against Cork. Great attacking the ball, lovely hurler but slow on the turn and lacks pace... The Cork centre-forward picked up a lot of ball in behind him and had a super game.

I prefer Lynch on the wing tbh than through the middle, but he's so good that you want him in the central position. Midfield might be an option, but does he have the mobility? And it is easy to see why you'd have him in the forwards, he's such a natural score-taker. Is that what's best for Limerick/Na Piarsaigh/Ard Scoil? It's hard to say.

It's great to have the options... if he was to play senior for Limerick next year (which is unlikely), it would probably be in the forwards. But as he gets older, I think he could be a great half-back alright. Andrew La Touche Cosgrave, Colin Ryan, Cian Lynch, Sean Finn are all similarly versatile from that team and it is a good problem to have, I suppose.

the danger of a talented flexible player is that they tend to get bounced around on teams plugging holes and filling gaps often to the detriment of their own game

clearly he's a young player and it can be unsettling when your not sure which role you supposed to be filling from game to game

I haven't seen enough of him to give an opinion where he should or shouldn't play - hopefully I will see more of him this year

it's interesting people have different opinions on his strenghts

I agree with some points regards lynch but I wouldn't read too much in to hes performance v cork in yes kingston gave him troublebut in that game he had hand injury which was kept quiet up to the game and trained very little in he yes had physical training but no real hurling
    I mentioned that on cork thread after the game even

I would agree hes fine at midfield in central position and can score from distance and sublime crisp deliveries and I do believe if not centre back definitely midfield but I saw him for na piarsigh this year and he had been terrific at centre back in one game and any time I saw him play for ard scoil at midfield or centre back he was exceptional

I don't think bar once v portumna he was brilliant as a forward and imo he's not as good back to goal. Where in midfield or a half back he attacks the ball at real pace and has better awareness and instinct.

I agree he can't be a jack of all trades master of none in the Keith earls of irish rubgy absolutely ruined imo by playing full,centre and wing and let golden significant development years slip by innot sticking to a position and mastering it and I fear lynch will suffer the same fate if they don't develop him right, imo he will never be a great forward and tom morrisey absolutely flying ul freshers best forward I hear in games and what l saw in training even out performing the wonderful kilkenny hurler the top all ireland championship minor scorer Alan Murphy, kilkenny brother of Eoin in the current all star laden ul freshers team destined imo under stewardship of Gary kirby and Declan Fitzgerald to win all ireland freshers where kilkenny minor Stanley is also a key key player, is a real real talented forward that will develop hughely under Declan Fitzgerald coaching but also john kiely and wonderful jimmy quilty with limerick u21 just won county cork side ballyhea in intermediate, so morrisey is imo much better forward talent than lynch.

Throw in cian lynch,the wonderful Barry Nash, the great work horse Seamus flanganan a role lynch can't do in he needs to hurl with freedom, Colin Ryan, Adrian breen limerick have much better forwards than ronan lynch and when I hear lynch along with likes Eoin Ryan Kilmallock just good club hurler mentioned as possible intercounty forwards I remain totally unconvinced.

Limerick have top class forwards coming through, they will imo huge chance win an U21 title in the next two years under very good management of only flavin, kiely and quilty so it's very tight and compact and once they add an strength and conditioning coach they will be fine

The problem will be at senior, they won't even come close to a senior title as tj or none of the current management imo have the tactical nous to direct a team to an all ireland and I wouldn't be surprised to see them play lynch as a forward and imo it wont work

I agree fireball in that wing back could suit him but I think a centre back needs time to grow at senior and command an aera so wing I'd play him with hickey at six but grooming him for centre back down the line as Wayne McNamara is a tryer ,committed, tough yes but very limited hurling wise.
    The way the game Is going imo lynch could do in midfield in deeper covering half back. Sweeper role with tom Ryan pace and Paul browne terrific engine and workrate and physicality proving an ideal blend in the middle third.
    The bottom line is limerick with tj won't do anything bar direct hurling and it will be the rock unfortunately the huge talent limerick hurling perishes on it limerick are far too predictable and one dimeomshal

Lynch would dominate at centre back for ard scoil and still be able to ptich in with two or three points, having lynch at eleven it's really affects dynamic imo of the rest of the six forwards in everything goes through lynch and that's fine but lynch isn't huge scoring forward or as creative as hes made out to be where other better forward imo at ard scoil mackey, casey,hounihan etc get bypassed.

At centre back everything could go through lynch and he could still bring others in to the game by giving every forward what he dreams of which is fast direct,constant, quality stream of possession in he could dominate games from half back.

If limerick want to convert a back to a forward Andrew la Touche Cosgrave looks better in huge scoring for monaleen and Castletroy this year as a forward something lynch hasn't done consistently.
    Dylan Dawson, Dean coleman and Barry Murphy who is minor again this year are talented young forwards better imo than lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Depends, doesn't that thin the blood. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

Ard Scoil Ris beat West Limerick Colleges 1-21 to 0-11

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Youghal 0-18 Charleville CBS 2-11
    Thurles 2-15 Blackwater 3-3
    St. Colmans 5-11 DLS 0-6
    Hamilton 2-16 Midleton 0-21
    ASR 1-21 WLC 0-11

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Innish_Rebel

Orizio wrote: »
    Youghal 0-18 Charleville CBS 2-11
    Thurles 2-15 Blackwater 3-3
    St. Colmans 5-11 DLS 0-6
    Hamilton 2-16 Midleton 0-21
    ASR 1-21 WLC 0-11

Huge result for Hamilton again - great to see them following up on their excellent run to the semi's last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Rochestown 0-16 Caimins 0-13

Three Cork teams into the quarters...?

Management
    Diarmuid fahy
    Michael Cullen
    Humprey canty
    Aidan longergan

Rochestown
    Andrew Cullihane Douglas
    Donnach Murphy Douglas
    David griifin carriglaine captain
    Ross coleman Cobh
    Darragh kelleher Cobh
    John cashman rockies
    Cathal sheehan Douglas
    Eoin o brien douglas
    John o sullivan rockies
    Ciaran cormack rockies
    Diarmuid o mahony Douglas
    Shane kingston Douglas
    Paddy lynch rockies
    Sean powter Douglas
    Subs
    Ryan Cantwell rockies sub used

Panel
    Rory crowley rockies
    John Cantwell Douglas
    James Holland Douglas
    David stack carriglaine
    Kevin o Donovan Nemo
    Sam mcgrath Douglas
    Brian turnbull Douglas
    Barry grainger rockies
    Luke dunlea Ballygarvan
    Philip buckley rockies
    Ronan buckley rockies
    Liam dinneen Douglas
    Jason Murray Douglas
    Nathan walsh douglas
    Brian o connor Douglas
    Cormack kiely tracton

Caoimhins
    Paul kinnerks clare coach manager

Jack o connor
    Ciaran o connor
    Cathal lynch
    Liam o connor
    Pa mulready
    Colin guilfoyle
    Dean devenney
    Jack cunningham brother aron
    Rory Hayes played as sweeper
    Ben Gorman
    Darragh mcmahon
    Eoin flynn
    Aron Shanagher
    Cathal Agnew

A great dry day,after all rain charville in immaculate condition with clear winter sun, crisp cold air. No wind, beautiful day fot hurling

Full time

Rochestown 0-16 caoimhins 0-13

Half time rochestown 0-5 caoimhins o-7

Great game, caoimhins set up clare way, sweeper with Rory Hayes who got terrific score playing deep and cleaning up ocean ball and cresting so much and with lynch,o connor and Colin guilfoyle were immense in defence in which rochestown couldnt break down sweeper in ist half and kingston in full forward line didn't help

Credit due management they Brought kingston out in second half centre forward and Daniel o mahony helped midfield more and the the magnificent young john O sullivan eligble harty next year were awesome at midfield in both attacking and defending and griifin had terrific game holding Shanagher clare minor point play with john cashman having imperious game at centre back won the second half

John was immense under the high ball and sweeping ball and crisp deliveries to kingston six from play and brilliant powter two crucial points from play, with cormack impressive from frees in around six frees chipping in with vital point from play but huge workrate and won lots of ball in the half forward line

They two down at half time never panicked, had beaten two cork teams so far so today was the ist real test outside cork, they answered it impeccably against a fine well coached csoimhins Paul kinnerks team

Rory Hayes. Ben o Gorman, jack cunnigham and defenders I mentioned all had fine games for them
    Clare minor aron Shanagher tried hard, good from frees but griffin a minor cork hurler and footballer this year and next year played captains part outstanding solid no nonsense full back display easy see why he played 21for club this year for carriglaine.

Great results rochestown are now qualified for Quater Final for the second year in a row

Splendid day all round for cork teams in youghal as I expected won a close game their hunger I say won it for them as charville were out but good charville were competive also
    Youghal through and brillant for them with Kevin Murphy, Cathal deane, eligble next year but also means cork minors Darragh o brien and Declan dalton who will be cork goal keeper but playing as a forward get more games

Great win for colmans I thought they would win but not by that much
    Huge win they beat Castletroy they may go through in the last game
    Good for cork they won

Midelton v hammies I though be close but I though midelton win but delighted hammies small school big heart the true success harty cup and cork hurling in second year in a row in Quater finals now, and their third year back since a gap of almost seventeenth years approx being out of the Harty

Delighted for them but disappointed for midelton like torn between two lover's I feel
    Midelton will never ever meet a team as much heart as hammies in or put og cork, and midelton with game left will qualify
    We have three cork teams imo will have four

Now Ag beat doon winner take all, they can win we could have five and maybee Colmans if results go way qualify also which would mean six out of possible seven cork teams in last 8,in truth I'd be happy with five cork teams in Quater finals and with midelton all ireland final u16 v good counsel in two weeks cork hurling is flying at schools so far and met all my expectations so far and once landers loss Doran have huge effect cork minors cork minors will have huge chance despite very very tough munster draw of getting to a munster final
    Great day for cork teams and ard scoil as I thought beat west limerick but west limerick will improve in the future, ard scoil have huge experience and it is only he wears the shoe knows exactly how it fits

West limerick should be proud what they achieved in year one and look at hamilton in cork, role model for all keep work up in football aera yes you can survive

Magical magical Is this wonderful harty cup and credit caoimhins and rochestown for an epic high intensity top class hurling game today
    Thank you both schools for doing hurling proud today.

http://m.limerickleader.ie/sport/limerick-sport/ardscoil-ris-lay-down-marker-in-limerick-harty-cup-derby-1-6427215

It seems ard scoil learned lesson and put ronan lynch out of the forwards much better balance in their team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ahgowan

as a shannon fan was at the game in charleville, both teams fairly even the way thinkstoomuch reported wasn,t fair to us didnt think rochestown centreback was as dominant as you made out also their full back .from what i saw the lad kingston played in patches got some good scores but you are raving too much .what about a fair report for neutrals gave only one of our lads a mention maybe change the thread name harty cup to corks eye view of the harty cup our lads far more stylish than we are given credit for also notice you picked well known names like kingston and john cashman that says enough for me .bye the way shave the beard dude

ahgowan wrote: »
    as a shannon fan was at the game in charleville, both teams fairly even the way thinkstoomuch reported wasn,t fair to us didnt think rochestown centreback was as dominant as you made out also their full back .from what i saw the lad kingston played in patches got some good scores but you are raving too much .what about a fair report for neutrals gave only one of our lads a mention maybe change the thread name harty cup to corks eye view of the harty cup our lads far more stylish than we are given credit for also notice you picked well known names like kingston and john cashman that says enough for me .bye the way shave the beard dude

I mentioned bout five clare lad's or more and clear as day I said caoimhins played very well and are a well coached team and beard I don't know what that means as I don't have one thanks

Few cork lad's felt cashman played well.

Not a biased report.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭zetecescort

ahgowan wrote: »

well where is your detailed match report so? credit to TTM for going to games and putting together reports for here. if you don't like them, get typing your own reports

Advertisement