Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does one Miss a toll??

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Stop saying lol OP for christ sakes. What are you, a girl or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Out of courisity op i must fly shortly and flights are very dear from Dublin and Shannon are a steal, what sort of mpg you got with your car, is it a daysul?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

Out of courisity op i must fly shortly and flights are very dear from Dublin and Shannon are a steal, what sort of mpg you got with your car, is it a daysul?

50 quid got me up and back with abit left thats with a 1.6 petrol focus, theres a good few tolls on the way aswell, all in maybe 60 euros?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The toll can be avoided very easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

I think we've established by now that the OP didn't see the signs for the tollololololololololol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

MadDog76 wrote: »
    LOL!!!!!

I'd prefer a driver was looking at the other cars around him than looking out for road signs .......... some real dramatic eejits on this thread!!! :D

Road signs what are they do drivers in Ireland even use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

MadDog76 wrote: »
    LOL!!!!!

I'd prefer a driver was looking at the other cars around him than looking out for road signs .......... :D

Shouldn't you be doing both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

First Up wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be doing both?

No, of course not!!
    That's the first thing they tell you in your driving test ffs!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement