Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble Pre Show Thread *30 competitors again!!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"New Day sucks" chants?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

I'll let the commentator off promoting the Network in this match because its a kick-off one that's free to watch on Youtube but I will rage against them if they dare to do it in the full PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

BOTCH!!! That ref will be getting a talking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fun ending to that match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

MAJR wrote: »
    I'll let the commentator off promoting the Network in this match because its a kick-off one that's free to watch on Youtube but I will rage against them if they dare to do it in the full PPV.

Same here. They really, really, really need to fúck the fúck off with all the Network selling.

If they did some internal research tomorrow Id bet 500 euros that all the shilling is having the opposite effect on potential subscribers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

What time does the main show start and any predictions what time it ends? Work tomorrow at 2pm so shud be grand but I'm an hour ahead so I said I would ask. Cheers in advance

Main starts at 1. The actual rumble could be anytime best guess is either 2 or if it goes on last 3ish . Should finish up between 4 and 1/4 past

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Off topic again, but i don't understand why Total Divas portrays Nattie and Tyson Kidd as being not together, when they are quite clearly, ehm, together.

DISCLAIMER- I do not watch Total Divas. Just something i noticed in the blurb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

That was a great match.

I do hate the WWE's Rumble Promos. I know I mentioned that before but they seriously need to come up with a new concept for this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

The crowd are certainly smarks who'll crap over everything they don't like, but they're also super hot and will go crazy for stuff they do like. The WWE title match and any surprise rumble entrants should be fun. Rollins or Lesnar to be the bigger babyface?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

you get the feeling Brock is already tweening anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Total Divas is not written by WWE and they pick and choose which storylines to weave into Raw. It'a filmed well in advance and Raw is often rewritten on the day.

Lesnar did come off as a bit of a babyface on Raw last week.

The Royal Rumble's all about the numbers you know. I dont know if we've mentioned that before. That's it all about the numbers. Cause that's what its about. The numbers. You know. I'm just not sure if we've mentioned it before. The number being what it's all about.

God in heaven! They must think we have the memories of goldfish!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Btw rennee is looking unreal tonight. Ambrose you lucky bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Titty master.

you get the feeling Brock is already tweening anyway.

Not to me. I think Lesnar sucks. He's a legitimate talented athlete with a lot of success in the amatuers and MMA but he's never impressed me as a pro-wrestler - not least because he's the common denominator in the two worst Mania matches I've ever seen live, one verse Goldberg and one verses the Undertaker - I cant rate him highly because of that and I damn sure cant like him inspite of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Rowan re Heel turn tonight anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Think i'm the only one here that would actually like to see Reigns win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

TimRiggins wrote: »
    You and Vince McMahon :pac:

Rowan re Heel turn tonight anyone ?

Dont see the point of it. There's nothing for him to do as a heel just as there's nothing for him to do as a face. I think the only reason they're keeping him around is so they can reform the Wyatt Family sometime in the future.

• Advertisement

You've clearly got donkey dong for brains.

Asuming you cast your vote in the poll then you and at least 50 other people want Reigns to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Watching on the network for the first time tonight. DO they normally have lag issues or is it usually ok?

Asuming you cast your vote in the poll then you and at least 50 other people want Reigns to win.

The word "want" isn't in the poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

No Paige match it seems :(

Cena can tie Ric Flair for world title reigns if he wins tonight...what a depressing thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Mokuba wrote: »
    You've clearly got donkey dong for brains.

Sufferin' succotash, ban this poster! :mad::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jesus, you'd nearly think Booker was drunk.

Cena can tie Ric Flair for world title reigns if he wins tonight...what a depressing thought.

Flair probably had 50 more reigns than what's documented, but yeah definitely a depressing thought.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Since when is he riding her? :eek:

Advertisement